WrestleMania 27 - The Corre vs. Big Show, Kane, Santino and Koslov (Eight Man Tag)

Kaneanite

Getting Noticed By Management
308_0.jpg

This Sunday, Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson and WWE Tag Team Champions Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel will step onto The Grandest Stage of Them All to take on Big Show, Kane, Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella in an earth-shattering Eight-Man Tag Team Match.

Over the past several weeks on SmackDown, the mammoth former tag team partners Kane & Big Show reunited to go head-to-head with The Corre. This culminated in the vicious assault on the two goliaths by the dangerous faction of equals, with The Devil’s Favorite Demon being crushed under the steel steps and The World’s Largest Athlete being sent through the announce table.

Armed with an unquenchable thirst to assert their authority, The Corre shifted their attention toward Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov on Monday Night Raw, mauling both Superstars following a showdown with Gabriel and Slater. But, their latest path of destruction fell short when Kane and Big Show charged to the ring, sending their foes heading for the hills.

One week later on the final Raw before WrestleMania, the animosity between the eight warriors reached its boiling point. After The Moscow Mauler helped his Italian Stallion partner overcome Gabriel in a singles match, the towering forces of Big Show and Kane stood by the former WWE Tag Team Champions' side, defiant against Barrett and his brethren who stood at ringside. Apparently united, Kane, Big Show and their international cohorts aim to dismantle The Corre at WWE's greatest spectacle.

As the WWE Universe braces itself for The Showcase of the Immortals, will Big Show, Kane, Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella lay waste to The Corre? Can the combined force of four former tag team champions stop The Corre from spreading their scourge to WrestleMania? Or will Friday night’s most feared faction continue to run wild at WrestleMania? Find out, this Sunday Apr. 3 at 7/4 PT, only on pay-per-view.

This is such a horrible ass idea.

Lets throw Big Show in there because he was feuding with Barrett. Ok, I get that.

Lets have Kane in there.... despite this very Nexus (or Corre or whatever.. but not Ezekial Jackson) helping Kane beat Undertaker randomly and for no reason at their Buried Alive match. Kane's coming off arguably his biggest role as a heel ever and now he's looking like a big joke playing the invisible trumpet or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. I understand Kane and Big Show are former tag champions together but wtf?

Now look, Kozlov and Santino were tag champs I get it. You know what I get? The tag division is a joke now so why not have joke champions? But once they lost it, that should be IT. ITS OVER. LET IT GO. But nooo we throw them in this match too. Story-line wise it SHOULD MAKE SENSE. Because they were the last champions and lost them to Corre but really it just shouldn't be them. No one in the crowd even knows who Kozlov is and Santino is a comedy jobber for a reason. Why is he in a match with one of the biggest heels of the year and a guy who had a very long World Title run this year?

Kofi Kingston doesn't have a match. Evan Bourne doesn't have a match. Jack Swagger is involved in a feud where he just really doesn't belong. Christian may not have a match, though I'll let that slide given his involvement in the WHC match. But hell I'd rather even Chris Masters or Trent Barretta have a match at the biggest show of the year than Santino.

And real talk, if Corre loses, that will be sad as shit. The biggest heel faction in a LONG time, a faction that pretty much ran the show for awhile because it was so dominant, will end up losing at the biggest show of the year to a jobber? Please, no. I love Kane and I'm happy whenever he wins but this should be a loss.

My hope, and my hope is very realistic and will probably come true, is that this match is the second match on the card (not the opener because that would be terrible) and is less than 7 minutes long. Preferably less than 5 minutes long. And Corre wins.

When I said one of the biggest heels of the year, I mean Barrett. Although obviously Kane was one of the biggest heels of the year as well.

This is such a horrible ass idea.

Lets throw Big Show in there because he was feuding with Barrett. Ok, I get that.

Lets have Kane in there.... despite this very Nexus (or Corre or whatever.. but not Ezekial Jackson) helping Kane beat Undertaker randomly and for no reason at their Buried Alive match. Kane's coming off arguably his biggest role as a heel ever and now he's looking like a big joke playing the invisible trumpet or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. I understand Kane and Big Show are former tag champions together but wtf?

Now look, Kozlov and Santino were tag champs I get it. You know what I get? The tag division is a joke now so why not have joke champions? But once they lost it, that should be IT. ITS OVER. LET IT GO. But nooo we throw them in this match too. Story-line wise it SHOULD MAKE SENSE. Because they were the last champions and lost them to Corre but really it just shouldn't be them. No one in the crowd even knows who Kozlov is and Santino is a comedy jobber for a reason. Why is he in a match with one of the biggest heels of the year and a guy who had a very long World Title run this year?

Kofi Kingston doesn't have a match. Evan Bourne doesn't have a match. Jack Swagger is involved in a feud where he just really doesn't belong. Christian may not have a match, though I'll let that slide given his involvement in the WHC match. But hell I'd rather even Chris Masters or Trent Barretta have a match at the biggest show of the year than Santino.

And real talk, if Corre loses, that will be sad as shit. The biggest heel faction in a LONG time, a faction that pretty much ran the show for awhile because it was so dominant, will end up losing at the biggest show of the year to a jobber? Please, no. I love Kane and I'm happy whenever he wins but this should be a loss.

My hope, and my hope is very realistic and will probably come true, is that this match is the second match on the card (not the opener because that would be terrible) and is less than 7 minutes long. Preferably less than 5 minutes long. And Corre wins.

Kozlov has been in the WWE for three years so I'm pretty sure a lot of people know who he is. You can't be this daft. Kozlov and Santino have been feuding with Gabriel and Slater pretty much all this year. Barrett has been feuding with Big Show and they attacked Kane as well so this match makes perfect sense. Anything else you would like to add?

Kozlov has been in the WWE for three years so I'm pretty sure a lot of people know who he is. You can't be this daft. Kozlov and Santino have been feuding with Gabriel and Slater pretty much all this year. Barrett has been feuding with Big Show and they attacked Kane as well so this match makes perfect sense. Anything else you would like to add?

haha...... yeah i bet.

If anything, this definitely goes to show how weak the tag division is. Ok Kozlov had his one run 'close' to the main event. So has Mark Henry, Khali was champion, and Ted Dibiase was once in an elimination chamber. So seriously? Big deal. He's a jobber now, and so is Santino. They were tag champs? Give me a break. Now we have real tag champions, why not try and kickstart the tag-division with a solid tag team championship match at WM? You could split this match into 2 different matches and it would be fine but no we need a big joke match for mania.

I'm sorry for being critical to everyone's precious WWE. But seriously, I'm not feeling this match at all. I know on every card there's gotta be the matches people just don't care for but what a lame way to use the biggest faction in a long time at the biggest stage.

So Sunday at WrestleMania the two teams who have the biggest grudges against The Corre will unite to take on their common enemy as Big Show and Kane team up with Santinoslov in a eight man tag match against The Corre.

Both teams have had their issues with The Corre dating back to January when the group debuted on SmackDown by making a target of The Big Show. Also Gabriel and Slater were the one who dethroned Santino and Koslov of the coveted Tag Team titles. And recently when Kane refused to join them, they proceeded to make a target out of the Big Red Machine as well.

This Sunday will the unlikely alliance gain their revenge of their powerful foes, or will Barret, Jackson, Gabriel, and Slater prove victorious in their Mania debut and prove they are the true dominant union with the WWE?

I enjoy this match. I think that it is clearly showing that the WWE has wrestlers who they think deserve to be on at Wrestlemania and are finding a way to put them in the match.

Kofi Kingston could have been randomly put in the match but for what reason. At least Corre attacked Koztino last week which gives this match a sheard of believabilty.
glad.

I'm glad Corre is actually doing something at Mania unlike Nexus and I'm glad that Kane and Show get a match as well.

I think this ought to be a very good filler match.

Looking forward to this match, ALLLLL of them are good wrestlers with Ezekial Jackson probably being the worst wrestler.

Just cause theres a little comedy doesn't mean the wrestler is a joke, they just like to joke around. Santino and Kozlov win... thats legit. Santino is a multi time Intercontiental Champion, Vladimar Kozlov destroyed opponents for half a year on Smackdown before loosing to the likes of Undertaker and Triple H... ONLY!!!!

How can you call that tag team a joke? Just because they like to make a little comedy?

I just basically made your whole rant about how pointless this match is irrelevant because if your doubting the abilities of Kane or The Big Show then you obviously don't know what your talking about.

And if your going to deny the ability of the Corre... then again... you don't know what your talking about. So much talent in one match, I don't see how it could fail.... unless it isn't giving enough time for its star power.

Will agree with you, if the Corre doesn't win it will be a sad moment. But Kane, Koz, Show, and Santino winning wouldn't be the end of the world.. it just would mean that the Corre, the holder of 3/4 titles on Smackdown aren't as legit as they would appear.

Looking forward to this match, ALLLLL of them are good wrestlers with Ezekial Jackson probably being the worst wrestler.

Just cause theres a little comedy doesn't mean the wrestler is a joke, they just like to joke around. Santino and Kozlov win... thats legit. Santino is a multi time Intercontiental Champion, Vladimar Kozlov destroyed opponents for half a year on Smackdown before loosing to the likes of Undertaker and Triple H... ONLY!!!!

How can you call that tag team a joke? Just because they like to make a little comedy?

I just basically made your whole rant about how pointless this match is irrelevant because if your doubting the abilities of Kane or The Big Show then you obviously don't know what your talking about.

And if your going to deny the ability of the Corre... then again... you don't know what your talking about. So much talent in one match, I don't see how it could fail.... unless it isn't giving enough time for its star power.

Will agree with you, if the Corre doesn't win it will be a sad moment. But Kane, Koz, Show, and Santino winning wouldn't be the end of the world.. it just would mean that the Corre, the holder of 3/4 titles on Smackdown aren't as legit as they would appear.

Not once did I doubt the quality of the match itself - in regards to the abilities of those involved. Though, I do find Big Show incredibly boring and I don't laugh at Santino's finisher I just think it's stupid. Though I guess I may just be cruel.

If there's anything I hate, it's when people state their opinions and then say they're right. So I guess I hate you.

To me, this match is pointless. There's the tag titles and the IC title in this one and yet neither are on the line, OK, fine. But think of the BUILD that Nexus had this year. Think of the BUILD and PUSH Kane got this year. And it has amounted to a clusterfuck match with fucking Santino? We saw theories earlier when Nexus was at it's peak of "Barrett vs Undertaker" at Mania or "Kane vs Undertaker" at Mania or "Cena vs Barrett for WWE Title" at Mania. What do we get? This? lol? Was this Corre's 'master plan'??? haha yeah remember that? "WE ARE TAKING OVER THE WWE TO HAVE A PINNACLE MOMENT WHERE WE FACE SANTINO MARELLA ON THE GREATEST STAGE OF THEM ALL... WRESTLEMANIA...."

I would've preferred The Corre vs. Kane and Big Show. But, this match is hardly as disjointed as some would think. Wade Barrett/Corre wanted to make an impact on Smackdown! when they debuted in mid-January, so attack the biggest, baddest dude on the show... the Big Show. They've been feuding for months. Kane has been involved for about the past 6 weeks and he kind of fits, having always had this off-again, on-again partnership with the Big Show (did that sound wrong?) and also that Corre approached Kane hoping he'd help them against Show. They did bring up Corre/Nexus helping Kane bury Undertaker, but Kane revealed he didn't need their help and for someone like Kane, it's believable that he didn't want their help. He even looked disgusted at Bragging Rights shewing them away like flies near the end of it. There's backdrop there.

I get why Santino/Kozlov are there, they've been the victim of many Corre attacks and have feuded with Gabriel/Slater as both the Nexus and Corre, so it does fit. But, that being said, rather it was Kane and Show trying to survive the odds than have the odds evened with Santino and Kozlov.

Not once did I doubt the quality of the match itself - in regards to the abilities of those involved. Though, I do find Big Show incredibly boring and I don't laugh at Santino's finisher I just think it's stupid.

The Superstars that are in this match clearly have exhibited great accolades in their respective careers so if you are doubting the quality of match then you must have either been questioning the superstar in the match, or the build up going into the match bith of which I feel are fine. If you do actually watch Smackdown you will know that the Corre has been feuding with Big Show and Kane for a while and last week Corre attacked Koztino so the build clearly is there for match. Otherwise I have no clue what you are doubting in this match.

Though I guess I may just be cruel.

Having an opinion is never cruel however if you were to further explain as to why the Big Show was boring it would help. Personally, I find Santino to be a technically gifted Superstar and I feel that the match up between Show and Ezekial Jackson will elevate this match as a whole because of the sheer strenght presented in the match.

If there's anything I hate, it's when people state their opinions and then say they're right. So I guess I hate you.

I'm in now way stating my opinion ois right I just see flaws in your overall argument for hating this match. I think that in a truly opehen minded scenario you would be able to find the beneifts of having the new and upcoming stars of the Corre facing the former champions in the face team.

To me, this match is pointless. There's the tag titles and the IC title in this one and yet neither are on the line, OK, fine.

Have you ever thought that just because a title is held doesn't means that it must be defended at a PPV. Last year we had Drew McIntyre competing in Money in the Bank and I know for a fact nobody complained that the title wasn't also up for grabs in the match. The reason why the Corre even have the titles currently is to add to this match. They are making the Corre a viable threat which adds reason as to why and have this match. Adding the titles to the match could acctually end up making this match less important because it takes away from the bad blood of the match and ultimately changes it into a battle for titles.

But think of the BUILD that Nexus had this year. Think of the BUILD and PUSH Kane got this year. And it has amounted to a clusterfuck match with fucking Santino? We saw theories earlier when Nexus was at it's peak of "Barrett vs Undertaker" at Mania or "Kane vs Undertaker" at Mania or "Cena vs Barrett for WWE Title" at Mania. What do we get? This? lol?

This isn't as bad of a match as it could have been. Realize that with all the example matches you provided all of them are based around singles matches. However both Nexus and Corre are groups. Especially Corre who has no defined leader. Santino Marella has had a terrific year and he deserves to make Mania. This feud actually has build to it so I don't know how you can call it a "clusterfuck."

Was this Corre's 'master plan'??? haha yeah remember that? "WE ARE TAKING OVER THE WWE TO HAVE A PINNACLE MOMENT WHERE WE FACE SANTINO MARELLA ON THE GREATEST STAGE OF THEM ALL... WRESTLEMANIA.

Firstly the Corre had no massterplan that was the Nexus. Yeah remember how the Nexus seperated and then made the Corre. That did happen. Maybe the Corre had no plan and now this is their way of actually making Mania. You also insult Santino a lot, but with the year he is having I don't know the reasoning behind chastizing him at every other sentence.

The Superstars that are in this match clearly have exhibited great accolades in their respective careers so if you are doubting the quality of match then you must have either been questioning the superstar in the match, or the build up going into the match bith of which I feel are fine. If you do actually watch Smackdown you will know that the Corre has been feuding with Big Show and Kane for a while and last week Corre attacked Koztino so the build clearly is there for match. Otherwise I have no clue what you are doubting in this match.

Having an opinion is never cruel however if you were to further explain as to why the Big Show was boring it would help. Personally, I find Santino to be a technically gifted Superstar and I feel that the match up between Show and Ezekial Jackson will elevate this match as a whole because of the sheer strenght presented in the match.

I'm in now way stating my opinion ois right I just see flaws in your overall argument for hating this match. I think that in a truly opehen minded scenario you would be able to find the beneifts of having the new and upcoming stars of the Corre facing the former champions in the face team.

Have you ever thought that just because a title is held doesn't means that it must be defended at a PPV. Last year we had Drew McIntyre competing in Money in the Bank and I know for a fact nobody complained that the title wasn't also up for grabs in the match. The reason why the Corre even have the titles currently is to add to this match. They are making the Corre a viable threat which adds reason as to why and have this match. Adding the titles to the match could acctually end up making this match less important because it takes away from the bad blood of the match and ultimately changes it into a battle for titles.

This isn't as bad of a match as it could have been. Realize that with all the example matches you provided all of them are based around singles matches. However both Nexus and Corre are groups. Especially Corre who has no defined leader. Santino Marella has had a terrific year and he deserves to make Mania. This feud actually has build to it so I don't know how you can call it a "clusterfuck."

Firstly the Corre had no massterplan that was the Nexus. Yeah remember how the Nexus seperated and then made the Corre. That did happen. Maybe the Corre had no plan and now this is their way of actually making Mania. You also insult Santino a lot, but with the year he is having I don't know the reasoning behind chastizing him at every other sentence.

I'm not going to respond by breaking your post up into a million pieces. I find that as an annoying process and in which many pieces are taken out of context. For instance, you typed 5 sentences thrashing me for acknowledging that the titles weren't up for grabs.... despite me agreeing with that and saying "OK, fine".

anyway..

Wait, what has been so great for Santino this year again? You bring up the IC Title but he hasn't had that since 2008. He won the tag titles. Big whoop. The tag division is at the worst its been since I can remember. OH MY HE WAS SECOND IN THE RUMBLE! Second is just the first loser, especially in this case. He hid or whatever and just got tossed over like a stuffed animal. In years past, yeah yeah I read Ishenberg's column too, second place does well at mania but seriously don't even bother using that argument here. The guy has solidified his role as a freaking jobber.

All I'm saying is that this match on paper is lame. Kane had a long WHC run this year and Barrett was the biggest heel on RAW for awhile. I don't see how this helps anyone in the match involved careers. Kane and Big Show are done soon, give them something better than this. Why not actually try to REVIVE the tag division instead of a big 4on4 that can really only hurt everyone in the Corre if they lose.

My personal preference is not the type of comedy that Santino and Kozlov provide. Given that comedy is all they seem good for, and that I don't even like it, I hate that they are taking two of the biggest heels from this year and putting them in a match like this. If Corre loses, and maybe even if they win, this will be the worst match on the card.

This works. Santino & Kozlov are very entertaining as a team and have really been feuding with Gabriel/Slater since November of last year. There's a foundation for these two to be involved here. Show obviously has had his problems with Barrett and the rest of the Corre since they debuted on SmackDown. Kane's involvement has been very, very weird. Not sure what they're trying to do with him, but he's a face again...for the time being. The Corre has quietly been getting stronger as the feud has progressed, winning the tag titles and IC strap last week so they look like a legit threat here. I'm thinking the faces walk out with the win, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Like it or not, Koztino gets the crowd going better than any tag team in the WWE, and that includes The Corre. Santino can work a crowd better than 90% of the wrestlers in the WWE and that talent alone is a good enough reason to put him in this match. I understand that his goofy style of wrestling and his comedic finisher aren't for everyone, but at the very least you shouldn't be scratching your head wondering why they booked the match this way. Fact of the matter is: The Corre aren't that big of a deal. The worst thing they've done under their current name is attack Big Show. Until they create some Nexus-sized problems, expect for The Corre to be stuck in matches like this.

Maybe this "Koztino" vs Slater/Gabriel feud has been so damn boring that I haven't noticed it to the extreme that you guys are? My main beef with this was summed up well by whoever it was back up there somewhere.... If you told me that Wade Barrett would be in a match with Santino at WrestleMania 5 months ago then I would seriously call you insane. Add in Kane who had arguably his best year ever... probably not even arguable.... won a money in the bank and had a long WHC run all while beating The Undertaker in 3 straight PPVs.... and he's in this match too? I understand that Corre isn't Nexus, but their leader and two of the core members (no pun intended) of Nexus are in Corre... seriously seems like this whole thing was a lost cause.

Bottom line is no matter how much we in the IWC want to see Drew, Trent, Ted, Masters, Evan and others on the actual mania card, like so many said above me Santino and Kozlov are more over with the crowd than anyone i just named. Hell add Kofi to that list as well. Vince is gonna put the most over guys on the card, right now unfortuanently Santino and Kozlov's popularity trumps (rather easily in some cases) the popularity of some id much rather see at mania.

Just when I saw the HBK segment and was getting hyped for Mania again, this happens. Big Show, I get. Koztino(really? Is that what their called now?) I suppose. But Kane? He went from winning Money in the Bank, beating Undertaker three times in a freakin' row, and dominating Smackdown with an iron fist to getting owned by Edge, doing Santino's horn or whatever, and some lame match that was thrown together for the Hell of it? Why couldn't Nexus come out and challenge Corre on the spot with all belts on the table? I'd get a kick out of that. That's two Mania matches that I'm not even interested in. Just saying. This is the WWE's superbowl. They can do better...

Just when I saw the HBK segment and was getting hyped for Mania again, this happens. Big Show, I get. Koztino(really? Is that what their called now?) I suppose. But Kane? He went from winning Money in the Bank, beating Undertaker three times in a freakin' row, and dominating Smackdown with an iron fist to getting owned by Edge, doing Santino's horn or whatever, and some lame match that was thrown together for the Hell of it? Why couldn't Nexus come out and challenge Corre on the spot with all belts on the table? I'd get a kick out of that. That's two Mania matches that I'm not even interested in. Just saying. This is the WWE's superbowl. They can do better...

Well firstly Nexus currently is out of action due to the punts to the head so I do not see how logically you could expected to even have the possibility to happen. The match itself owever does actually work in that all the participants in the match clearly have beein in some ways feuding with each other so therefore the match does make sense in finishing up the loose ends that are still connected to the it. This is a step up for Kane at Mania because for the last few years he has been in back to back to back to back Money in the Bank matches and at least now he is getting a feud to fight out at Mania. Believe me this is no main event, but it is by far a better filler matche then throwing together some random Diva's title match. I don't expect this at all to be a show stealer but I do expect this to be a decent 10 minute match.

I would bet that this is going to be the opening match. No problem with that at all, as Koztino's and Big Show's antics can get the crowd riled up for the ppv. The Corre has been a lost cause since the beginning. No one would have wanted to see Corre vs Nexus and Barrett wasn't ready to face Taker yet. This works out well for everyone.

I agree however about Kane coming down a lot after that awesome year he had. He got on the Mania card and really that's all that matters and is an accomplishment in and of itself. I'm sure he doesn't mind his placing. Kane wouldn't have fit into any other match going right now. I mean yeah we could have had Kane vs Big Show but who would want to see that? Kane had his moment in the spotlight we were begging for for years, beating Taker 3 times something he has never done (I can't ever catch smackdown, so just wondering, did Taker ever even acknowledge Kane after what Kane did to him?).

Point is, this will be a good opening bout that probably won't get more than like 6 minutes of ring time. Nothing to complain about.

Well, to the people who hate the idea, look at it this way.

Santino and Kozlov never got their rematch for the Tag Team titles when they lost thel. So, they want revenge on The Corre.

Them adding Santino and Kozlov is a good move.

I just wonder what's gonna happen to Kingston?

Dammit, there should've ben a MITB this year! Who's bright idea was it to not have it?

It get what they're doing with this match I just don't like it. Kozlov and Santino are very entertaining I will give them that but there is no reason that they need to be involved in this match. They lost the titles and lost their rematch there is no reason for them whatsoever to be involved in a feud that majority of the members of the feud are on Smackdown. I would honestly rather see Christian ( to be fair he will probably be involved in the WHC match) and Kofi. Kofi just lost the IC belt to Barrett now he's not even involved in the feud? Again I do understand what they are trying to do with this match I just think It could be booked better with all Smackdown guys.

I'm ok with this. Solid build up with all of the participants having a dog in the fight(as opposed to just hot shoting Kofi and Christian into it) and they're all solid in the comedy area which is likely what this will be. It's not going to be a classic by any means but seriously, what would you really be looking at if this match wasn't here? Another Diva Battle Royal? No thank you.

Another thing, The Corre really needs to win this or at least destroy all of the participants the next night. They lose handily, they lose all of their credibility. Wade is one of the brightest young stars on the roster though, so I expect them to do the right thing.

I thought it would be cool to inject myself into this discussion simply because of the relevance my sig has on the topic.
I think what the WWE did here was take a handful of effective elements that wouldn't seem closely associated and patch them together just in time to have it be considered a build.
Before CM Punk, Barrett and Slater and Gabriel were the three best members of Nexus. Add in former ECW Champion and powerhouse you have the Corre: A faction of unlimited potential. Since Wrestlemania is only a 4 hour show, and they don't emphasize title defenses anymore :rolleyes:, it makes sense to have them compete as a team. (Otherwise I would have Jackson be in an Intercontinental championship match, Barrett in MITB, and Gabriel/Slater defending the tag team championships).
They gotta fight somebody....
IMO, Koztino are grand, they're funny, but they're to be taken seriously as a formidable team. There are some jokes that have a more prolific effect than laughter... (ask Joker)... and these guys can pull off a good match, entertain a crowd, and look good doing it (sometimes Kozlov seems awkward)... but they got skills. You can't deny.
And you gotta love Kane and Big Show. Though they are veterans, former Main eventers, and arguably legends/future HOFers you have to admit what their role is in a company geared towards building a promising future.

Plus they make for sensational bromance.
They complete eachother

I really hope this match and the JoMo/Ziggler/Fat Troll from Jersey match are on opposite ends of the card. I need at least two designated piss breaks.

But, to be honest, I'm just glad Santino and Wade Barrett made the card. I couldn't possibly care less about the others in this match, but Santino is always good for a chuckle. It shouldn't get more than ten minutes, so it's really not eating up a large chunk of the show.

Not interested, at all, but not mad about it, either.

Filler match, that's what this match will be. I don't have any kind of expectation for this one. Santino and Kozlov, I don't care how popular these guys can be, Kofi Kingston should be replacing BOTH of them. It wouldn't suprise me if the Big Show team wins this one. I wouldn't mine, I wouldn't care.

I would rather see Barrett versus Kingston for the IC, but oh well. This is the 2nd match (besides Snooki) that I don't care at all on this year's Mania card.

Can honestly say I have no interest in watching this match. As long as it doesn't get more airtime then what the New ECW vs. ECW originals match got at Mania 23, I'll be fine. This is the typical Wrestlemania multi-man match to get as many guys on the card as possible.

The Corre have lost a ton of momentum in my opinion, but they have 3 championships amongst them. How does that make sense, I have no idea. I think the Corre are miles, miles ahead of the New Nexus (does it still exist), but my God they might be the biggest group of uncharismatic bland wrestlers I have ever watched.

I can't tell who wins this match. Does this match become a comedy match? Is this match going to be booked to be taken seriously? I honestly don't know what direction they are going to take it. If the Corre is going to be a legit force, then getting a win here is almost necessary. If they are being broken up, then let the Monster team squash them.

Like Nick said though, this is probably my piss break match to be honest.

I really have no desire to see this match. I wasn't too thrilled about Snooki being on the Wrestelemania card, but I would pick that match over this one. At least I can be excited about seeing Morrison and Ziggler go at it, but when it comes to this match, I just can't get excited about it. I'm sure this match will feature a good amount of comedy, and I hope this one won't be given that much time.

I'm picking The Corre to win this one, because they've been riding a nice wave of momentum, and losing here could be a real bump in the road for them. Santino and Kozlov are a comedy act, and they won't do anything major on Raw. I also can't see Big Show and Kane returning to the World Heavyweight Championship picture anytime soon. The Corre could continue to gain more momentum if they win here. The opposing team doesn't have anything to gain with a victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back