Wrestlemania 26 General Discussion

Wrestlemania begins with an intergender tag team battle royal (the winning team gets entered into the MIB match, and the Diva unification title match respectively) shown before the PPV begins

INTERGENDER TAG TEAM BATTLE ROYAL
Primo Colon & Kelly Kelly, Chavo & Jillian hall , Nobel & Rosa Mendez, JTG & Melina, Kane & Mickie James, Burchill & Katie, Zach Ryder & brie Bella, Ezekiel & Nikki Bella, Golddust & layla, Shad & eve, Festus & Gail Kim, R-truth & Maria, Kahli & McCool, Kendrick & Maryse , Mark Henry & Alicia fox

Kane & Mickie James Win

Opening of Wrestlemania

MIB LADDER MATCH
Carlito VS. Swagger VS. miz VS. Finley VS .Ziggler VS. yoshi VS. regal VS. MVP VS. Kane

a nice showcase for high spots and Holy S#!^ moves.

Kane once again wins

RIVALRY MATCH – SUBMISSION MATCH
Morrison vs. CM Punk

These two Meet once again on smack down, With Morrison going over again……..igniting almost a Shelton Benjamin- Triple h. atmosphere circa 2004. Punk just can’t seem to beat him. When Morrison Beats CM punk in a match for a spot in the chamber, Punk goes irate. He challenges Morrison to 2 different types of matches throughout February ( No DQ, and Cage…..but loses them all. He challenges to a Submission mach at Wrestlemania.

Finally CM PUNK gets a victory over Morrison using the anaconda vice.

CM Punk wins

ECW TITLE
Koslov vs. hurricane w/ Tommy dreamer

Koslov has been dominate in ECW boasting a win over the entire ECW roster throughout 2009.
Helms is backed by ECW legend Tommy dreamer to try and overcome the monster. He is unable to and falls victim to the Iron Curtain.

Koslov Wins

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Rey Misterio vs. Big show
Santino Marella tries to Capture the Intercontinental unsuccessfully from Rey. As rey has been talked about bringing Prestige and defending the tile with honor, Todd Grismm makes the mistake of saying Rey is one of the best…if not the best IC champion ever. Santino comes out Monday stating “not only is rey not the best Intercontintel Champion, Of all a time!!! Because Santino Marella is…….He’s not even Second because The HONKEY TONKA MAN is……and santino will prove it.” Santino send multiple men to challenge rey for the title but all fail…….So santino hunts out the Big show fresh off an attack on the undertaker. He says “I understand you worka for the money, If your all done with the UNDIETAKER, then I got a offer for you Biggie Show.”

Rey brings the honkytonk Man down to ringside with him, as Show and santino come out together. Rey upsets the Big show….and Santino comes in berating the Show….Big show has enough and delivers a knock out shot to santino.

Rey Misterio Wins

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
Hart dynasty vs. Kofi & Bourne

Hart Dynasty has been Walking through the tag teams on all 3 rosters, after a situation where dynasty attacked Hornswoggle after a match, breaking his leg in a folding chair, Kofi runs to his assistance…….Kofi is able to beat DH and Tyson in single competition…..but during a handicap match Kofi fails to get the win…..Evan Bourne runs to his rescue and fends off the Hart Dynasty,

At Wrestlemania Hart Dynasty are accompanied by Jim the Anvil. The Anvil interferes allowing the Dynasty to retain.

Hart dynasty Wins

UNIFIED DIVA & WOMENS CHAMPION
Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya Vs. Mickie James

Natalya & her father remain at ringside, as Beth Phoenix and Mickie James make their entrances. Nothing special as Natalya obtains the unified title,

Natalya Wins

LEGACY MATCH
SPEACIAL REFEREE CODY RHODES
Ted Dibiasi vs. Randy Orton

Legacy has its ups and downs but ultimately remains a faction, through out Survivor Series and Royal Rumble. After feuding with Batista and Cena they begin to Crumble, During one match Dibiasi accidently nails Orton with a chair shot. Cody tries to calm down Orton, but the following Week he hits the RKO on Dibiasi purposely…..he goes to Punt Dibiasi, but Cody stops him…..Orton tells Cody…your either with Me or Him…make your choice……..Cody walks off. Cody is places as the Special referee for the match at Mania.

Wrestlemania, Cody shows his allegiance to Orton and ultimately screws Ted out of the match.

Randy Orton Wins

FATAL 4 WAY TITLE
Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt hardy vs. Christian

The Royal rumble is in progress Cm punk, Batista, Orton, and rey remain……………#28 is Chavo……who is quickly eliminated by rey…………Orton tries to capitalize on Rey, but is side stepped and rey eliminates Orton, Orton jumps up and grabs Rey, and CM punk eliminates Rey……….leaving just Batista and CM Punk………..# 29 is Miz, who is ejected quicker than Chavo……….Cm punk and Batista wrestle and both Men go over the Top……………..It is announced #30 has won the Rumble and the counter starts………10…….9……..8………7……….6……..5……….4……..3…….2…….1………
Errrrrrrrrrr…………..Out comes the ultimate opportunist EDGE winning the rumble without having to participate. Edge uses his WM shot at No Way out instead and feuds with Jericho, ultimately winning the Title. The next Smack down, Christian, comes out to congratulate his brother and challenge him at Wrestlemania……….JEFF HARDYS music hits and he returns to a standing ovation and says he’s back and wants EDGE……Christian and Jeff have a #1 contenders match, and Matt Hardy interferes and causes a no contest……The fatal 4 way match is signed and we have a dream match.

Edge remains champion after a brutal four way match

Edge Wins

STREAK MATCH
Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

Undertaker goes from Feud to feud upon his return, At the Royal rumble he faces Ted Dibiasi jr. with his father in his corner. As undertaker goes over, The big show attacks. Throughout the next month Various past Undertaker allies and enemies appear and attack the dead man- Viscera, Gangrel, Mideon, Orlando Jordan, Superfly and Sim Snuka, Hawking, Kamala, A-train, Nathan Jones, Sid Vicious, Whomever they can get. To throw undertaker off balance…..All being paid by the million dollar man to End the streak and taker……..He says “I brought you in to the world and I’ll make sure you get taken out! AHHH HA HA HA”- if they can it is realized Jake Roberts was the brains behind the destruction of the Undertaker. They search the roster to find the one man to Save the WWE from the Dead man….and ALA Chris Jericho. Jericho is approached by the alliance to be the man to stop Undertaker, at first he denies, he even denies the payoff from the Million dollar man, But Jake Roberts offers him something better. To be the only man in history to accomplish defeating Undertaker at Wrestlemania- Many have tried (HBK,HHH,Flair,Batista,Edge ) He would prove he is better than all of them……he will truly be the WWE Savior.

A hard fought match sees at one point taker do a suicide dive on all members of the Alliance…….a boot to Jake and Dibiasi…..before he puts away Jericho.

Undertaker Wins

TITLE
Batista vs. John Cena

Batista and Cena team to fend of Legacy and cause the deception in the ranks, that eventually lead to their downfall. With Cena once again champion Batista maneuvers himself into contention as the #1 contender. After celebrating a win over Legacy and breaking them up, Batista pulls the switch and attacks Cena….stating it’s nothing personal just business. Cena and Batista trade off sneak attacks on each other each time one upping each other. When Wrestlemania rolls around, a battle ensues.

Cena and Batista trade offence in this match and ultimately to the crowds disproval Cena goes over.

Cena Wins

PYRO EXPLOSION – Kane comes out Briefcase in hand

TITLE MATCH #2
Kane vs. Cena

Kane and Cena have a quick 2 minute match that Kane wins with a Choke slam. He celebrates the win while the crowd erupts.

Kane Wins

STREET FIGHT
Triple H. Vs. HBK

HBK talks about his years coming up and how this may be his last Wrestlemania. He wants to go out stealing the show once again. he calls out his friend HHH to ask for a match against him that will leave the audience talking for ages. Triple H. agrees and the next couple of weeks backstage segments are shown about triple H. coming up with cool spots in matches and cool concept….Even whispering to HBK “don’t worry I’ll let you go over.” Both are entered in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out cause HHH feels like their match would be more meaningful if it was for the Title. During the NWO match HHH is already in when HBK’s pod opens and he Nails Sweet chin music on HHH. And walks out of the chamber. The next night he comes to the ring and cuts a promo saying that hunter wasn’t taking this serious enough. He didn’t challenge HHH for a pillow fight at WM26…..he Challenged him for a fight. HBK goes out of his way to make sure he Gets HHH at his best, teetering on a Heel turn. HHH and HBK meet in a Street Fight.

At WM, HHH goes over HBK with the Pedigree closing an unbelievable Wrestlemania.

Triple H. Wins

I see WrestleMania 26 as just main events we have seen before. The only sure thing I could see is Edge vS Chris Jericho, but its hard to predict so early in the year as we haven't seen what SummerSlam will be like and plus the WWE haven't been pushing a talent to win the big one at Mania this year so only Edge vS Chris Jericho is a sure bet. I wouldnt' mind a Undertaker vS HBK rematch and both men can put their careers on the line. But that is about..

i cant understand why so many ppl are so high up on kane.the chances of him main eventing another ppv.let alone wm is very slim.unless they are really short of superstars

cena vs batista?really they many not have expertiment much with this and i really hope they dont.there styles are way to similar,its all about high impact moves.not mention that they dont really have any moves.i think it would be slow and boring

edge and jericho will most likely happen.just not a wm.my guess would be jericho and taker

taker/punk at wm?maybe not this year.if taker stays a bit longer it could happen at wm 27

the match im really marking out for is the streak vs the champ.undertaker vs john cena for the wwe title.it would be phenomenal classic old school vs new school.if wwe creative had any brains at all.they will make this happen.somehow someway.

as for the rest of the ppv card,meh i gladly point some down...but this thread/topic will just be recycled in 10...12 days anyway.like between wm 25 and now.this thread must of poped up 7 or 8 times.people come on.say the same matches over.and mark out for the same people.its getting redundant.feel free to bash me.i really dont care.you all complain that wwe reuses storylines/fued/matches over and over.yet here we are recycling the same discussions and topics over and .i wonder who will be the next one to post about wm 26 AGAIN

who the hell cares for Marine2 and it is coming out next year and you cannot compared Ted Dibiase Jr to John Cena lol who is the fucking douche bag now? eh? Legacy won't be done by then you ignorant fool was Evolution done in a year?? Hell no They are a carbon copy of Evolution they ll be around for a few years since there are no tag teams left Colons are done !!
Why Legacy ? Isn't it stupid to break them up then the ratings will dip it's becoz of Legacy and Orton!! They will be a stable of champions!! They won't lose the belt and I think it would be stupid an didiotic to break Legacy up!
Edge and Jericho is a split team already and Colons as well !! Think Mark when you speak!!! Great Khali vs Big Slow why the hell not? He is in a useless feud With Kane again!!! They never fought!!
Besides WM was Andre vs Big John Studd and the crowd loved it !!

it comes out in december of this year so you're still the douche.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marine_2#Sequel

nobody cares about the Marine 2 but Vince will do everything in his power to make money and honestly unless Ted plays a Marine that goes bad or some shit he would have to be a face at the time of release because you cant have the HERO of a MOVIE be the VILLAIN on RAW every week, its not believable... and if Ted Jr. gets the chance to cut promos and be in the spot light like Cena gets he would be better than Cena just imagine if he is anything like his dad. Cena has Vince behind him along with the little kids and the females. thats it... oh dont forget the "5 moves of DOOM!" honestly Cena just has the look and charisma, Hulk Hogan version 2009 thats all he is.

Legacy has no where near what Evolution had. I do think its not time to break them up, but look 5 or 6 months down the road they will be stale and boring, Edge and Jericho were suppose to be a power tag team for a few months then feud with each other and you know there are 2 pretty over tag teams on SD! called Cryme Tyme and The Hart Dynasty so there are tag teams left plus the wwe always finds ways to make tag teams.

Kane and Khali is a PPV match filler and a time filler, nobody cares and if there was Show vs Khali at wrestlemania 26 thats where im gonna take a piss and grab a drink, that wouldnt draw anything! Andre and Studd was what... 20+ years ago, times are different the business is different and the fans are different, i've never seen that match but im sure if you showed that to the audience today it would lose viewers.

Yeah you just got OWNED!

WWE Title​

Orton vs. Batista vs Cena(c)
Winner: Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs Jericho(c)

Winner: hard to say... maybe Jericho in order to give a heel a victory

Hell in a Cell
HHH vs Undertaker

Winner: Undertaker

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Morrison vs Benjamin vs Christian vs Mysterio vs Bourne vs Kane vs Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Winner: Morrison

Retirement match:
HBK vs CM Punk (if HBK loses, he retires)

Winner: Michaels

Fatal Four Way for the US and Intercontinental Championships
Kofi Kingston (US) vs Dolph Ziggler (IC) vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP

Winner: Dolph Ziggler (IC) and Jack Swagger (US)

Lumberjack match for the Womens Title
Natalya vs. Mikie James vs. Glamazon vs. Maryse

Winner: Natalya

Tag Team Championship
Legacy (c) vs. Hart Dynasty

Winner: Hart Dynasty

ECW Title
Koslov (c) vs Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

There you have it. After Wrestlemania 26, the WWE has officially turned the page and elevated 6 superstars, all champions: Ziggler (IC), Swagger (US), Sheamus (ECW), Hart Dynasty (Tag), Morrison (money in the bank- soon to be champ)

Now we watch the Cena heel turn unfold as Morrison goes after the championship

Notables left off the card include:

Goldust, Santino, Big Show, Carlito, Primo, Khali

Wrestlemania 26 needs to be far superior to 25 if WWE wants to remain at the top of the entertainment industry. These are the matches I would like to see on the card, and possible lead ups that will lead to the events on the card.

WWE Championship
HHH vs Cena (c)
I believe Cena is going to win the championship at the royal rumble, hold it through NWO, and take it into Wrestlemania. I believe that there will be a Triple threat #1 contender match with HHH, Orten, and sadly Batista. HHH will come out on top and we will have McMahons top 2 stars duke it out. This will be your typical Cena/HHH match with lots of spots, finishers being kicked out of leading to a 2, possibly 3 pedigree victory by HHH.
Winner and New WWE Champion: HHH
(don’t get me wrong I would love to see a Cena/Rock match but I don’t think vince would have one of his top guys lose to the rock for a 1 night match, and I honestly don’t think that the rock would come back for one night just to lose to cena)

Edge vs. Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy (c)
I see Hardy winning the championship at NWO, and taking it to wrestlemania. I see Edge eliminating Jericho at the rumble, to be the # 1 contender. With the Edge/Jericho and the Punk/Hardy fueds going on I could easily see a fatal 4 way. The good thing about these guys is they are all athletic, quick, and are willing to take some risks. I see someone going through the announce table here. Fast paced match lots of break ups of pins, I see a hardy swanton on jericho, followed by a GTS on Hardy, with a spear by Edge, followed by a Codebreaker by Jericho on edge to win and become your new World Heavyweight Champion!
Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho

ECW Championship
Ezikiel Jackson vs Vladimir Koslov (c)
This is going to be a very boring heavyweight match. I see Koslov tearing through the roster as champion for a solid 5 months, until he runs into the wall of big Ziek. Back and forth matches on ecw each of them getting one up on the other. This would probably be my least favorite match on the card, 5-10 mins TOPS with Koslov retaining.
Winner and still ECW Champion: Vladimir Koslov

The Streak vs. Mr Wrestlemania REMATCH
Who else thinks that that was the best card on 25? Why not have a rematch of what worked before? This would easily compete with the top matches on the card. I see lots of finisher attempts near submission victories but ablility to get to the ropes. I see HBK hitting a Sweet Chin Music, followed by a diving elbow and going for the pin. Suddenly the lights going out with HBK locked in the Devils Triangle or whatever it is called when the lights come back on. After the match we seesting up in the rafters. This leads to a sting/ hbk fued. Followed by a Sting/undertaker fued. Undertaker wanting to prove he doesn’t need the help to keep the streak alive.
Winner with the Streak in tact: Undertaker

Undercard predictions and results to be posted tomorrow. . .

My Wrestlemania rematch would probably be not that great, but here it goes anyway:

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (Retirement match for HBK)
- If Shawn is really set to retire at WM26, then there is no one as worthy as Triple H to be the one to retire his best friend. I hope that it would be someone younger like John Morrison or Cena, but HHH is the most established and he is the best choice for retiring HBK other than Undertaker

Edge vs. Chris Jericho(c) (World Heavyweight Championship)
- This would probably happen since Edge is turning face, and they already gave a hint of who would he would feud with when Edge returns
(But i'd also take Taker vs. Jericho w/ Edge Interference)

John Cena(c) vs. Batista or The Rock or Vince McMahon(?) (WWE Championship)
- If ever this would be Batista's retirement match, it would have to be against Cena, but for the title this time. I hope they have Batista retire the Spinner belt and have them change the WWE belt into a better one...
Regarding McMahon, well maybe just like a rip-off of the Austin vs. McMahon feud I guess. The match against The Rock would be the best choice but there is only tiny chance that it would happen

Randy Orton vs. A Legend (Austin, Randy Savage if ever, Steamboat[?], or Ted DiBiase)
- I have nothing else to do for RKO, so why not have a match with an established legend or someone famous. Ted DiBiase would be a good choice so that it could spark a feud between Ted Jr. and Orton

Undertaker vs. CM Punk
- This match would help CM Punk establish himself as a legit M.E even if he loses. Imagine all the heel promos he would give and the heat he would receive it the feud was done right

Money in the Bank: John Morrison vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. R-Truth
- I hope in the next MITB someone young fresh would win so that another established star will be made. Someone like Ziggler, Morrison, Kingston or DiBiase should win

Christian or Rey Mysterio vs. Vladimir Kozlov(c) (ECW Championship)
- I wish Rey would be moved to ECW so that they could have at least 1 established star there to carry the brand rather that Christian or Dreamer.

Natalya(c) vs. Trish Stratus
- This is the only Women's dream match that I wish would happen. I hope Trish agrees to wrestle at mania against Natalya

Hardy Boys vs. Hart Dynasty(c) (Unified WWE Tag Team Championship)
- Dont really have anything for Jeff/Matt(Sorry for the fans). Maybe a match against the Hart Dynasty would help boost their credibility...

Big Show & Kane vs. Mark Henry & Great Khali
- Just a filler.... :)

Alright...here goes my first post.

John Cena (c) vs. The Undertaker (WWE Title)
The wwe would be crazy not to have this match, everyone would tune in to see this as John Cena is one of the few people anyone would think has a chance against The Undertaker. John Cena could challenge The Undertaker to the match saying he wants to prove hes the best in the business.
Winner: The Undertaker

Chris Jericho(c) vs Christian (World Heavyweight Title)
I think Christian is one of the most over stars today. I believe the WWE will start to finally use him and have him win the Royal Rumble. This match would also be cool because Christian could be defending Edge's honor and Edge could even interfere on behalf of Christian.
Winner: Christian

HBK vs. Orton
Possibly a retirement match if HBK wants to leave around this time. Orton could claim he wants to kill the legend of "Mr. Wrestlemania"
Winner: Orton

Batista vs HHH
Batista could eventually turn on HHH after he returns because of their evolution history. A fued with these two with Batista as the heel would be great. This could possibly be a cage or first blood match.
Winner: HHH

CM Punk vs Rey
Why? I dont really know. These are two big time players who should have a chance to put on a great match at wrestlemania.
Winner: Cm punk

MITB: Matt Hardy/Kane/Yoshi Tatsu/Dolph Ziggler/The Miz/John Morrison/Mark Henry/MVP
Winner:Morrison

Jack Swagger(c) vs Kofi Kingston (US Title)
I feel like ya gotta have one good midcard bout on the lineup and these two should be able to put on a decent match. Swagger could toot his horn that hes the all american american US champion and that Kofi is jamaican and doesnt even deserve the belt.
Winner:Jack Swagger

Shelton Benjamin (C) vs Tyler Reks (ECW Championship)
I dont really know whos gonna get the major push out of the new ECW stars but I'm gonna guess Tyler Reks is going to be that guy.
Winner:Tyler Reks

I'm sure there will be some sort of match involving women and hopefully if the tag division improves a tag team title match. I know I left a lot of people of the card but there is only so many matches and I dont see any four or five way title matches at wrestlemania

WrestleMania 26

WWE Title Match
CM Punk (face) vs Triple H © (heel)

Matt Hardy (face) vs Edge © (heel)

Streak Threatening Match
Undertaker vs John Cena

Shawn Micheals vs Christain (TNA level)

WWE Intercontinental Title
Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy ©

WWE Tag Team Championship
Priceless vs Kofi Kingston & Rey Mysterio ©

Fatal Four Way#1 contenders match
Batista vs Kane vs Randy Orton vs Big Show

Smackdown Divas Champion vs RAW Womens Champion
Gail Kim vs Melina

John Morrison vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin vs MVP vs Evan Bourne vs Miz

Mixed Tag match
Hart Dynasty & Natalya vs Cryme Tyme & Kelly Kelly

Hall of Fame Inductees Class of 2010
The Rock (inducted by Stone Cold), Ted Dibease (inducted by his son), Jake Roberts (inducted by the beer vendor), Chyna (inducted by current women’s champion), Earl Hebner (inducted by Dave Hebner), Owen Hart (inducted by Bret)

Ongoing backstage events of the night:
Santino Marella bothering all general managers about why he isn’t on the card and Farooq says DAMN, Divas backstage strutting around in bikinis eager about who will be on cover of DIVAS 2010 Magazine

Great predictions but what about Taker gunning for the IC title at Mania and adding that to his repertoire of titles? That and maybe making the Hart Dynasty taking on Legacy for the UTTC since both are next gen-superstars and that would make for an awesome battle of the brands feud.

ok wtf people. why are so many of you adding Yoshi Tatsu in the MITB match? honestly this dude bores the hell out of me and when i hear his music it makes me wanna play the NES, I don't see creative wasting a valuable MITB match on Yoshi the lovable mario lizard thing lol. I doubt he will even be on a pay per view by then.

rk-owned2009 as much as most of the things you have said in this thread i believe are totally wrong. I do agree that Yoshi Tatsu won't be in the Money in the Bank, sure he seems to be getting over a bit, what with the fans chanting his name in his match with Regal this week.
But I don't think he will be big enough to be in Money in the Bank, he might be the year after.

I do like some of the other suggestions I have seen so far. But some matches are definitely too over the top. First off I can't see a WWE or World title match involving more than three people.

I also can guarantee that Legacy won't be together still. Ted will have got fed up with Orton and have turned so that he is face for the release of The Marine 2. Where Cody Rhodes will end up I don't know? Probably released if I'm quite honest, unless he turns too and teams up with his brother Goldust?

I also realised I left Mark Henry off the card who seems to be getting a push on RAW right now. So in light of that perhaps I would change the Battle for Brand Supremacy to
Mark Henry vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy or similar, but then Big Show is left out??

Someone will be left out its bound to happen. I'm sure that we will experience some more people injured and missing Wrestlemania for that reason.

Just my thoughts so far..

Okay, I'll take a whack at it...

WWE Title: John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Batista

As we've seen lately WWE seems to favor atleast one triple threat match for one of the Wrestlemania main events every year. I don't know exactly how long Batista is scheduled to be out for but I imagine it will be for atleast till around December or January or longer. Either way there is some bad blood between Batista and Orton now following Orton and Legacy's attack. Also Cena is the closest thing to a lock for a Wrestlemania main event as you can get. He is WWE's big money maker and it just wouldn't make sense for him to not be involved in their biggest ppv of the year. If Batista returns before Wrestlemania I expect him to feud with Orton for awhile then add Cena to the mix at Wrestlemania to freshen things up a bit, no matter who is champ going in.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs Chris Jericho

I agree with the many who have posted their beliefs of Edge returning at the Rumble, winning it and facing Jericho, who will have captured the belt at some point by then. I know many want Jericho and Undertaker but I don't see it happening at Wrestlemania next year because I think WWE next year will be trying to lure us into that second guessing Taker's streak frame of mind again. We all knew that Taker wouldn't lose to HBK and WWE knew we knew that, but being that it was Wrestlemania 25, they were going for the money maker as despite most fans knew HBK would lose, we all knew it would be a match for the ages and it truley was, and I'm sure WWE knew this as well. Theres no chance Jericho would get that kind of rub of ending Taker's streak at this stage in his career. The seeds have already been planted for a Jericho and Edge feud and ironically Edge returns around the time that the early Wrestlemania build begins...The Royal Rumble!!!

Undertaker vs Jack Swagger

Like I said WWE is going to want us to believe that Takers streak is in jeopardy and the best way to do that is against an up and coming talent like Swagger. I remember reading last year that if Vince ever ended Taker's streak which I doubt will happen at this point, but if he did, he would do so against a young talent who could benefit from it. I remember hearing Vince was a big fan of Dibiase Jr. and he would be considered but considering how much their putting into building up Swagger at the moment this is a match that makes a lot of sense to me

Triple H vs HBK

If the rumors are true and HBK is either taking a long break from wrestling for time with his family or retiring after Wrestlemania, I think it's a no-brainer that this is the man he will close it out with. For better or worse, friend or foe, these two have perhaps more history than any other two active wrestlers on the WWE roster. This match would probably generate as much attention as the Heavyweight title matches and being that it's Wrestlemania, I think this match could be a strong possibility.

Other than those four matches, I'm not sure what else. Those four really stick out to me and I would definately spend the money for those matches. I'm sure money in the bank will return next year and heaven knows...:icon_rolleyes:...some horrid Woman's title match that seems to find it's way on the card every year. We can only hope for the best though like when we got Trish and Mickie James but we'll see. Anyhow, theres my take on Wrestlemania 26. Later...

LOL here we go again with these MARKS Edge vs Jericho???? IT ain't gonna happen!!!
Chris Jericho stated he wants to wrestle Mark Calloway (UNDERTAKER) Thats whats gonna happen at WM26! Seriously you guys are so ignorant and stubborn you listen to one person and you all say the same thing!
Batista vs Cena is scheduled one more time!!!!
Carlito vs Koffee Kingston for US Title!!
Legacy vs Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme

HHH vs Edge they never wrestled!!!!!
Great Khali vs Big Show
Rey Mysterio Jr vs CM Punk vs Primo for IC Title
There is a possible official WM26 card !!![/B]You can take that to the bank!!

You know what else isn't gonna happen,buddy.You,winning a Great American Bash 2008 trivia game.Look up the card and tell me what else you said wrong other than spelling either 'coffee' with a 'k',or 'Kofi' like 'coffee' with a 'k'.And where is your source for the Y2J-taker match?Someone who posted that?:lmao:

So here is how I think Mania will play out, although I am probably wrong right now as it is heard to tell this early.

World Heavyweight Championship-Chris Jericho vs. Edge:
I'm going on the fact that this is what WWE is setting up, and I'll just go on how I think it should play out. Jericho and his mystery partner should retain the titles at NOC and keep them until SummerSlam, adding some credibility to the titles. There they drop them to Legacy. Jericho costs his team the match. Meanwhile, Taker returns and fueds with Punk, taking the title at Hell in a Cell in the PPV's namesake match. Jericho fueds with his partner until theis time. The World Title rematch occurs on SD! the next week, and Jericho runs in, taking out both, setting up a Taker/Jericho fued, stretching through the Rumble where Jericho takes the title. Edge returns the same night, winning the Rumble, because I'm sure he'll be able to return by then, if not he can hide under the ring until 1 person is left and then eliminate them. This sets up the Mania main event. Edge is special guest referee in Elimination Cahmber at NWO. Mania main event, Edge wins the title.
Winner-Edge

WWE Championship-John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Well, the only other options are to turn batista or Triple H heel, which most likely won't happen soon. I'm not sure really how to build this up, but it'll work, as these two have never met one-on-one at Mania. I could see Orton coming in as champion. Orton wins, establishing himself as a heel, only to have an up-and-coming face defeat him at a different time (I'm thinking Morrison at SummerSlam 2010)
Winner-Randy Orton

Mark Henry vs. Triple H: Street Fight
This has possibillities of working out, have Triple H eliminate Henry from the Rumble, only to have Henry snap and come back to eliminate the Game. I could see both men in the EC at NWO, or having a singles match with each other. Have Henry win by count-out (singles) or eliminate Triple H after another's finishing move (EC) but then have HHH win at Mania.
Winner-Triple H

Shelton Benjamin vs. Goldust-ECW Title:
I see Shelton coming in as champion, defeating either Christain or Dreamer for it at the Rumble. Have Goldust win a Championship Chase thing for the right to earn the title, with the chase ending at NWO. I think this would be a very good match here, a good showcase for ECW. This could be a toss-up, depending on wether Goldust gets a title he deserves or they want to push Shelton more.
Winner-??

Shawn Michaels vs. Jack Swagger-U.S. Title:
I could see Swagger holding the U.S. Title by this point, and with HBK usually putting over younger talent and usually stealing the show at Mania, he could do both in a potentially MOTN against Swagger. Yet Swagger would win.
Winner-Swagger

John Morrison vs. C.M. Punk vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jeff Hardy (if still around)-Fatal-Four Way (or Triple Threat) for IC Title:
Punk needs a place other than MITB again. I expect Morrison to come in with the title, and I figured Rey Rey would make a great addition to the match. A very great match with Morrison retaining on the grandest stage of them all.
Winner-John Morrison

Undertaker vs. The Miz-Streak vs Streak:
What I mean by streak vs. streak, is Miz could do the same thing he did with Cena, repeatedly calling Taker out to no avail, maybe even gaining a cheap win over him and claiming to be undefeated. Taker wins of course.
Winner-The Undertaker

Batista vs. Vladimir Kozlov-Battle of the Big Men:
I figure Batista needs a spot on the card, here is where I found to fit him.

Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya vs. Melina-Battle of the Brands
Need a diva match, here it is.
Winner-Beth Phoenix

Money in the Bank-The Brian Kendrick vs. Kane vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christain vs. Kofi Kingston vs. MVP vs. Dolph Ziggler:
Seems like a fit. I'd say Kofi should win, finally getting a World Title push.
Winner-Kofi Kingston

Pre-Show:
Hart Trilogy vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Priceless-Tag Titles Lumberjack Match:
Lumberjack Match just to include people in the event. I say Harts win.
Winner-Hart Trilogy

Lumberjacks:
Cody Rhodes
Carlito
Primo
Evan Bourne
Festus
Santino Marella
Charle Hass
Ricky Ortiz
Mike Knox
R-Truth
Zack Ryder
Sheamus
Ezekial Jackson
Yoshi Tatsu
Paul Burchill
William Regal
The Great Khali
Jimmy Wang Yang
Finlay
The Big Show

I really enjoyed your WM26 predictions. Each match seemed as if it could really happen. I would definitely order this WM (as I always do) but, this WM would be a memorable one. My WM 26 predictions are actually very similar to yours in terms of main event status matches. The matches would be as follows (matches would take place in the order listed):

Chris Jericho (C) vs Edge

We all know that this match will happen and since I strongly believe that Edge will make a "surprise" return at the RR and win, I made this match the main event. I think after Jericho loses his tag titles that he currently holds with Big Show (this would happen at Breaking Point), he will feud with Big Show up to Hell In A Cell and win. After his feud with Big Show, he will enter himself in the WHC hunt. Chris Jericho would feud with the current WHC (probably Jeff Hardy), eventually beating him for the title. Chris Jericho would then defeat Jeff Hardy in the rematch to solidify his title win. This feud would last up until their rematch at Survivor Series where Undertaker makes his return and attacks Jericho after the match. Jericho/Undertaker start to feud. They have a match at Armageddon where Jericho gets himself disqualified after a chair shot on Undertaker. Undertaker says he wants Jericho one more time at the Rumble. During the match at the RR, CM Punk interferes on behalf of Jericho causing Undertaker to become distracted and lose the match. Edge would then make his return and win the Rumble. The next SD!, Edge would tell Jericho he wants a match at WM for the WHC. They don't/can't touch eachother until WM (keeping Edge away from the ring to heal himself more).

Winner: Edge

WWE Championship
Batista (C) vs John Cena

This match should have happened a LONG time ago, IMO. Yes, it did happen at SummerSlam but, not for a title and not with as much hype as it should have gotten. I also believe this match will hapen because Batista missed last years WM. Randy Orton and Triple H will EVENTUALLY end their feud. Batista would make his return after Hell In A Cell. Batista would insert himself in the WWE Title picture, eventually beating Randy Orton at Armageddon. Batista would then hold the title up until WM. John Cena would win the EC match to challenhe the current WWE Champion Batista.

Winner: John Cena

Retirement Match
Shawn Michaels vs Triple H

I'm not sure if Shawn Michaels will indeed reitre this year but, if he did, this is how I would like to see it play out. Michaels makes his return around SummerSlam. He enters a feud with Jack Swagger (elevating Swagger's main event status). Michaels would feud with Swagger for a few months, maybe until Survivor Series. After Survivor Series, Michaels would re-unite with Triple H to re-form DX. DX takes on some young tag teams through the RR. After the RR, Michaels and Triple H enter the EC at NWO with the stipulation that if neither of them with the match, they will have a retirement match at WM. Of course, neiterh of them win and we have a spectacular Triple H vs Michaels match just one more time.

Winner: Triple H

The Deadman vs The Straight Edge: The Streak vs The Young Blood
Undertaker vs CM Punk

I would personally love to see this match. This match would showcase Undertaker's undefeated streak up against a young, rising CM Punk. This match woud take place because CM Punk gets upset after Undertaker gets a shot at Chris Jericho's WHC at the RR. CM Punk would end up screwing the Undertaker out of his championship, setting up this match. Over the next few weeks, Undertaker and CM Punk start attacking eachother, getting involved in eachothers matches, etc.

Winner: Undertaker (18-0)

ECW Championship
Christian (C) vs Shelton Benjamin

I see Christian staying on ECW until the next draft where he will be drafted to SD! Until then, he would face Tommy Dreamer until SummerSlam. Then, Vladimir Kozlov through Survivor Series. Christian would eventually lose the title to Vladimir Kozlov at Survivor Series. Christian and Kozlov would continue their feud uo to the RR were Christian would end up getting his title back. The next ECW Shelton Benjamin would take down Vladimir Kozlov in a match to see who will face Christian for the ECW Title at WM.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Brand Supremacy (RAW vs SD! vs ECW)
Big Show (RAW) vs Kane (SD!) vs Ezekiel Jackson (ECW)

This match is just one of those matches where the specified shows GM chooses who they think should represent them in a Brand Supremacy match.

Winner: Kane

2-on-1 Handicap Match
Legacy (Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes) vs Randy Orton

I think they should keep Legacy and Orton together right up until the RR where Legacy eliminates Randy Orton from the match. Randy Orton would then attack the two men seperately in the locker room, saying that he wants one of them at WM. This would continue until a week after NWO when Legacy attacks Randy Orton during a match on RAW. After they beat Orton down, they say that if he wants one of them, he has to take on both in a handi-cap match at WM. Orton accepts the next week on RAW.

Winner(s): Legacy (Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes)

Money In The Bank
Carlito vs John Morrison vs Sheamus vs Jack Swagger vs Dolph Ziggler vs Paul Burchill vs The Miz vs Matt Hardy

This match would be a phenominal match. No massive men (Henry/Kane/Big Show) like they have done in the past. This match would have a nice mix of strength, speed, agility, and wrestling.

Winner: John Morrison

Women's Title vs Diva's Title: Unification Match
Michelle McCool (Women's Champ) vs Gail Kim (Diva's Champ)

I don't think the WWE should have two titles for the women to go for. This is because their aren't even that many divas to ebgin with. Just have all the divas go for one title. It would keep the womens division a little better.

Winner: Michelle McCool

Dark Match for the Unified Tag Team Championships
Hart Dynasty (DH Smith and Tyson Kidd) vs Ricky Ortiz and Tyler Reks

I have always thought since the first time I saw Tyler Reks that he should be in a tag team with Ricky Ortiz. So I threw this match together.

Winners: Hart Dynasty

There is my WM 26 card. I hope you enjoy!

Hmm, I never put much thought into what might happen at WM26, other than it may be the last Mania that Taker and HBK appear on.

So here are my predictions, more likely hopes of what might happen:

Streak vs. Title: Undertaker vs. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho - the Deadman wins, possibly with the help of a run-in by Edge, who may not be entirely healthy at this point to wrestle at the biggest PPV of the year, despite the hopes of many...

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. HHH - A chance to right the wrongs of WM25, and have Orton go over clean in a decisive victory. C'mon, just once...

Retirement Match: Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena - Build up a feud between these two after Summerslam and lead it up to Mania, with perhaps Cena "disrespecting" HBK in some way and HBK vows to put his career on the line to prove him wrong. Good way to boost Cena, as if he needs it at all...

Grudge Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Christian - Have Captain Charisma debut on SmackDown and cost Hardy the WHC to Jericho or someone. I think these two could put on a hell of a match.

ECW Championship:
Big Show vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Tommy Dreamer vs Ezekiel Jackson vs Paul Burchill vs William Regal (Extreme Rules Match) - Anyone can win this. No one cares about the ECW Title anymore.

Money in The Bank Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs Evan Bourne vs The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio vs Primo vs The Brian Kendrick - Have Ziggler go over here. Have him in possession of Maria and the MITB case, so he can say he has two things everyone else on the roster envies.

As far as anything else, not sure what to do with the Tag belts, the Divas / Women's belts, and stuff like that. These matches are just things I'd like to see...not sure about the certainty of some but would be interesting to see some of it go down you might admit...

Free for all: ECW Battle Royal

Build: The annual talent shoe horn, featuring R-Truth, Knox, Khali, Finlay, Matt Hardy and a score of crap people. It is won by a suprise entrant, who goes onto wface Kozlov. Reasonably realistic candidates include Kennedy, Angle, Van Dam or even rumoured guys like Sid Vicious or Buff Bagwell, or an outsider like anyone else in the main event mafia. Whatever. Basically whoever comes in as a face.

1. ECW Title Vladimir Kozlov vs Suprise Battle Royal winner

Build-up: Kozlov wins the ECW title in the next couple of months. He completely decimates the ECW roster over the next few months, eventually getting to the stage where he is unbeatable.

Aftermath: The new guy wins and is hailed a hero. Kozlov is moved off ECW to either be champion or to go down the roster. The new guy holds the belt for a while. Quite simple.

2. Money in the bank: Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Shelton Benjamin vs Dolph Ziggler vs Carlito vs Evan Bourne

Build: None

Aftermath: Swagger wins, the rest you'll see.

3. US Title The Miz vs MVP vs Chris Masters

Build up: Masters says he's sick of guys like MVP and The Miz getting all the title shots when they have undesirable physiques, he should, after breaking up a title match between the two when Miz is champion. Miz gives him a shot after he puts him in the masterlock, but MVP gets a face guest host to put himin the match too.

Aftermath: The Miz retains, goes on to feud with only Masters at Backlash.

4. Battle for brand supremacy: Triple H vs Jeff Hardy (if he's still there)/Kane (if he isn't)

Build: None of note, Teddy Long challenges a guest host, who accepts. It'll never happen, but I don't have anything else for HHH.

Aftermath: HHH wins, then one is drafted to the other's brand where the feud continues.

5. Four corners Tag Team Title: Legacy vs HArt Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme vs Dos Caras jr./ Sicodelico jr,

Build: The two mexicans, real life cousins, both in developmental, win the tag titles off Edge and Big Show after interference. The tag teams have a four corners match to reignite the division.

Aftermath: Legacy lose, starting the beginning of the end, but Cryme Tyme win, setting up a long protracted gimmick match feud with the Harts and Mexicans and maybe someone else I'll decide later.

6. Edge and Christian vs Big Show and Jericho

Build: Edge returns at the Royal Rumble and costs Jericho and Big Show the titles of the division they have dominated. At No Way Out, he faces Jericho, but is jumped at the end of the match by Big Show, Christian runs out and makes the save, and the tag teams face off.

Aftermath: Edge and Christian win. Jericho and Edge enter a protracted feud that continues onto Backlash. Christian moves to a better brand and has a winning feud with Big Show.

7. CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio w/ Chavo

Build: A fully heel Punk starts badmouthing Eddie, saying that it is his own fault he died, and that you'll never find Punk in a hotel room, Rey defends his friend's honour with his nephew's blessing.

8. Ms WrestleMania battle royal

Build: Exactly the same as this year, but with better past divas and no penises. Unless Chyna is in it.

Winner: I don't care, but it'd be nice for someone like Trish or Lita to have a final day in the sun. As long as it isn't Mae Young, I'm not arsed.

9. Mark Henry vs Randy Orton

Build: Orton loses the championship when Henry stops Legacy from getting down to the ring at Armageddon. Henry then elimnates Orton at the Royal Rumble and from the elimination chamber.

Aftermath: Orton wins, but flukily. Henry then sets about destroying each member of Legacy, who then blame each other and fall apart.

10. WWE Championship Batista vs Shawn Michaels

Build: Batista wins the title in the chamber at No Way Out, but Michaels, who he pinned last, has put his foot on the rope before the end of the three count unoticed. Michaels gets a rematch, on the condition he puts his career on the line. A heel guest host says actually, that both wrestlers will have to win to keep their job.

Aftermath: A long gruelling dual, with neither wrestler giving in. After 20 minutes of brutal fighting, both men are laid out in the ring. Swagger comes down to the ring and cashes in, immediately powerbombing Michaels and pinning him. As neither Batista nor Michaels won, both retire, with Swagger going on to feud with John Morrison, who idolises Michaels.

11. World Heavyweight Championship John Cena vs Undertaker

Build: Taker wins the title in the Elimination Chamber. Cena wins the Royal Rumble, and says it would be an honour and a challenge to face The Undertaker at 'Mania.

Aftermath: Taker wins, but loses the title to Cena at Backlash. He then returns to his usual position on the card.

so i know there a bunch of wrestlemania 26 threads up on the forums already but this imo would be one of the best wrestlemania ever( doubt it would happen tho). i keep hearing hbk is retiring this year so i tht of a crazy way to send him out. tell me if u agree with my card and give me some of ur opinions if u think u have a better card. its my first thread so dont bash me too much.:blush:

Wrestlemania 26
- Unified tag team titles match
Carlito & Masters vs Cody Rhodes & Ted dibiase (c)
Id have y2j and big show drop the titles to legacy some time around rr, and then start a fued with Masters & Carlito. Id have Legacy retain the titles.

- Divas title match
Mickie James (c) vs. Beth Phenoix
These two divas can pull of a decent match worth watching. Id let Beth win.

- Streak match
Undertaker vs. CM Punk
The promos for this match would be amazing and im sure it has potential to beat the Hbk-taker match frum wm 25. Ofcourse let taker win, too early to end the streak.

- Womens championship match
Gail kim vs. Michelle McCool(c)
Have Gail kim be traded to smackdown since they have a weaker womens division then raw imo. Also could pull off a decent match. Id let Gail win.

- Single match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
Instead of the taker-y2j match, i think it wudd be more interesting to have edge vs jericho. With Jericho constantly saying edge is weaker, he could return as a face and have an amazing match with y2j. Both their mic skills are amazing, so the promos would be gold.

- Money in the bank match
Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs MVP vs. DH smith(i know he was in the first match)vs Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne vs The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler. Im sure this match wudd be a spot fest but thts wut mitb usually is. Henry is in there because usually the wwe loves throwing in a super heavyweight. Id have Dh Smith win to give him a push into the M.E

- ECW title match *Extreme rules
Christian (c) vs Big Show
Have Christian win the match and retain.

- Battle for brand supremacy.
ic. champ Rey Mysterio vs. us champ Jack Swagger.
I can pretty much see a great match coming from those two with a champion vs champion match. id let Swagger win the match.

- Last man standing match-
Randy Orton vs Batista
HEY atleast its not orton vs hhh again lol. Make it a nice match with batista getting his revenge on orton injuring his arm. batista wins.

- WHC match
Jeff Hardy(c) vs. John Cena
Have Cena vs Hardy, the match would be a money maker im sure of tht. Id have hardy retain.

- WWE title match
HBk vs. HHH (c)
HbK would win the royal rumble and challenge his good friend HHH for the title. Make Shawn say that hes getting old and if he doesnt walk out of wrestlemaina the champion then hes going to thrown in the towel and retire. They sign the contract. Have a nice buildup and then id have HbK win the match. After the match triple H shakes HBks hand and then out of nowhere Dh SMith cashes in his briefcase from the mitb. hbk and smith have a match and smith wins. This does two things. it lets HBK retire becuase he said if he didnt walk out of wrestlemania the champ he would retire and it causes DH Smith to become one of the biggest wwe heels ever for retiring Hbk. He could say its revenge for the montreal screwjob.
So wut do ya guys think? i know its not happening lol but it wudd be a good wrestlemania right? wut do you guys think?:worship:

whoa.....you got a whole lot going on here that makes no sense and is too much to pull off in the next 7-8 months....

you have brand swapping matches all over the card....
they just moved Gail Kim to RAW now move her back?
Hardy/Cena -so your calling for the biggest face and the franchise of WWE to move to smackdown in the next few months?....not happening

Carlito/Masters against Legacy....odd and makes no sense to have 2 heel teams fighting at WM for the belts over some face team like CrymeTyme

and the biggest confusion....
DH Smith?
you think he should win the MITB and then take out HBK in the same night on the biggest stage in WM during the night which its potentially HBKs last match?

that is just laughable....its fine you like DH Smith but be realistic here....
they have at least another year as a Tag Team trying to establish them...

So this is assuming kurt angle signs with WWE

RANDY ORTON VS KURT ANGLE- CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH- HAVE TO STILL HAVE THE BELT ON RANDY ORTON. THIS COULD DEF GET HUGE RATINGS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, BE GREAT MATCH.

CHRIS JERICHO VS UNDERTAKER- CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH- JUST NOT SURE IF EDGE WILL BACK, ALSO NOT SURE IF ANGLE SIGNS BUT GOING WITH THIS MATCH ANYWAYS. I REALIZE TAKER VS CENA WILL GET A HUGE BUY RATE BUT THIS IS THE BETTER MATCH. EDGE COULD DEF INTERFERE IN THIS MATCH.

TRIPLE H VS SHAWN MICHAELS- HBK'S LAST MATCH. EASY CALL. JUST DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE FOR TRIPLE H. GREAT MATCH

BATISTA VS JOHN CENA- BATISTA AS A HEEL WOULD MAKE THIS INTERESTING. MAYBE THIS IS FOR THE BELT INSTEAD OR ORTON VS ANGLE.
BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A WM TITLE MATCH WITHOUT CENA.

CM PUNK VS REY MYSTERIO- I-C MATCH.- IF GIVEN ENOUGH BUILD, WILL BE AMAZING FEUD. INEVITABLE BTU MAY HAPPEN BEFORE WM.

THE HARDY BOYZ VS LEGACY- I KNOW, PROB NOT BUT WHO KNOWS? END OF LEGACY IN THIS MATCH. DIBIASE GOES FACE IN THIS MATCH.

MITB- JOHN MORRISON VS EVAN BOURNE VS SHELTON BENJAMIN VS DOLPH VS BIG SHOW VS DH SMITH VS KOFI KINGSTON VS THE MIZ- I WOULD HAVE MIZ WIN MITB.

THIS IS ALL I GOT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK .

LOL here we go again with these MARKS Edge vs Jericho???? IT ain't gonna happen!!!
Chris Jericho stated he wants to wrestle Mark Calloway (UNDERTAKER) Thats whats gonna happen at WM26! Seriously you guys are so ignorant and stubborn you listen to one person and you all say the same thing!
Batista vs Cena is scheduled one more time!!!!
Carlito vs Koffee Kingston for US Title!!
Legacy vs Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme

HHH vs Edge they never wrestled!!!!!
Great Khali vs Big Show
Rey Mysterio Jr vs CM Punk vs Primo for IC Title
There is a possible official WM26 card !!![/B]You can take that to the bank!!

Just because you've read on some random internet website that Jericho wants to wrestle The Undertaker at WM doesn't necessarily means it's gonna happen. This whole thing with Edge and Jericho has WM written all over it, and even better, it comes around the time where Edge should be making his grand return.

Secondly, learn to spell properly, and lastly, Khali vs. Big Show has happened before and it failed, I doubt we'll see it again and let alone at WM, but who knows, we saw Orton vs. Triple H at WM 25. Oh, and Triple H and Edge have wrestled before at GAB 08. Do some research before you call everyone out.

MITB Benjamin, Miz, Kaval, Benjamin, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Swagger - Swagger Wins

ECW Title - Koslov vs Ezekiel Jackson - piss break

World Heavyweight Championship Edge vs Jericho - Edge returns at the Rumble to win it challenging Jericho beating him to win the title

WWE Championship - Batista vs John Cena - Batista turns heel on Cena and wins the Elimination chamber to challenge Cena but loses at WM

HHH vs HBK - HBK wins and retires

Unified Tag Titles Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne vs Hart Dynasty vs Big Show & Kane vs John Morrison & Rey Mysterio - Hart Dynasty Retains

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase Jr - Dibiase wins solidifying himself as a future maineventer

IC Title Dolph Ziggler vs Matt Hardy - Ziggler retains

Undertaker vs CM Punk - Undertaker wins

Divas Lumberjack match to unify the titles Gail Kim vs Michelle McCool - Gail Kim wins

Grudge Match Of The Decade: Bret Hart vs Shawn Michales- During the Royal Rumble Match in Canada. HBK as survived the match for about 40 minutes at number 30 is coming out and Bret Harts music is played and the crowd goes nuts. Hart appears and HBK is speachless. They have a staredown and they brawl. At the end Edge elimantes both of them winning the match. The next night Bret comes ou and says that hes back and he is only goal is to destroy HBK and Vince. Shawn comes out and says that the Screwjob was for the best and Bret leaves the ring. At No Way Out HBK enters the Elimanation Chamber and so does Hart and they are the first to fight and they survive until hart gets Elimanated by the Sharpshooter from HBK. So then Hart challenges HBK but Shawn doesnt accept and then Hart mentions HBK's wife and starts talking about his children and he goes back and accepts.
Winner: Bret Hart

One Night Only: The Rock vs John Cena:- In the Royal Rumble match John Cena seems to be dominant as we see who is 29 and "If You Ya Smell" plays and the crowd goes nuts as the Rock appears and they go at it and Rock throws Cena over the top. The next night Cena calls out Rock but Rock doesnt show up. After two weeks after Cena making fun of the Rock, Rock comes and they have a comfrotation. Cena challenges Rock and Rock accepts. Cena gives the You Cant See Me taunt as Rock gives the Just Bring It taunt. Two weeks before Mania Rock comes from the crowd and gives Cena the Rock Bottom. Next week Cena gives Rock the Attitude Adjustment as the match is like Rock/Hogan.
Winner: John Cena

WWE Championship: Triple H(c) vs Randy Orton vs Batista:- It all starts at Armageddon where HHH wins the WWE Title. Batista and Orton have a #1 contenders match to see who will face Hunter at the Rumble. So Batista wins the match and they have there match at the Rumble but Orton interfers leading into a No Contest. Orton then goes to No Way Out and faces HHH for the WWE Title. Orton loses as Batista costs him the title. Later that night Batista wins the Elimanation Chamber to go one and face HHH. Orton challenges Batista for his Title Shot and they both have a doublecount out there for having a Triple Threat. They lead it up to them seeing who is the weakest from Evolution.
Winner: Randy Orton

WRESTLEMANIA 26

Chris Jericho(c) vs Edge (Winner = Edge)
This is the dream match, as its been said before. We all want to see it, and its most likely going to happen!

WWE Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Randy Orton(c) vs Ted Dibiase (Winner = Ted w/ help from Rhodes)
Ted DibBiase and Orton can put on a great match and I would to see nothing more than a new face holding the WWE title.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels (Winner = HBK)
Its been to death as many times as Orton/HHH but you know with this being HBK's last match that they would burn the house down. I can see this having more heart than the Flair/HBK match.

Rey Mysterio vs Christian vs CM Punk vs Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger (Winner = Christian)
This happens every year, Punk will go for the 3-peat and Christian will take him down, then to go on and fued with the WHC Edge!

Champion vs Champion
The Miz vs John Morrison (Winner = The Miz)
I'd love to see these two go at it, they could put on a great match together with all of their improvements. Miz/U.S Champion....Morrison/I.C Champion. Potential classic.

The Undertaker vs John Cena (Winner = The Undertaker)
The money match, the BIG DRAW. I'd rather see this than Cena vs a stiff Rock ANYDAY.

ECW Championship
Vladimir Kozlov(c) vs Ezekiel Jackson (Winner = Jackson)
The WWE are building this fued up, hopefully they play it out until WM. could be the most interesting ECW title match ever. (wwe/ECW)

Big Show vs Batista (Winner = Batista)
These two guys need a place on the card, have them open the show with a quick win for Batista. Batista doesnt need to be in a main event match.

Unified Tag Team Championship
The Hart Dynasty(c) vs Finlay & Shameus (Winner = Hart Dynasty)
The Hart Dynasty WILL get the tag titles, and they'll go on a long run with them as well. Since their matches with Cryme Tyme suck...the WWE will make a new face team to take them on in the "Irish Connection".?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back