Wrestle Kingdom 10 January 4 Tokyo Dome

Also the Main events just watch it with the Japanese Commentary, you get to hear Liger and Chono. You don't really need to know Japanese other than to know when they say Lariatooo!

KB is going to hate that last match hahaha... so much "fighting spirit" and striker contradicting himself. He had a good line of the chops being meant to make it hurt more when you sweat, and an alright cover for the no selling when they were trading shots ("He didn't clench his jaw for that one and it got him" was good bullshit) but "THAT'S THE FIRST SUBMISSION HOLD IN THE MATCH" right after an octopus hold? Michael Cole didn't take a week off WWE did he?

AJ v Mr Crazypants should rock :D

KB is going to hate that last match hahaha... so much "fighting spirit" and striker contradicting himself. He had a good line of the chops being meant to make it hurt more when you sweat, and an alright cover for the no selling when they were trading shots ("He didn't clench his jaw for that one and it got him" was good bullshit) but "THAT'S THE FIRST SUBMISSION HOLD IN THE MATCH" right after an octopus hold? Michael Cole didn't take a week off WWE did he?

AJ v Mr Crazypants should rock :D

I know KB will hate it but that match was something of destructive beauty

Yoshi is a little unnerving in the calm way he says "that guy broke my neck"

Speaking of last year's versions of matches, the match on right now is getting my full attention since if it's even in the same stratosphere it deserves it.

Back. Glad I didn't miss it all.

AJ Styles looks good from what I've seen. Guy probably needs a longer break than what he had.

Holy fuck what a match, have to take a big breath before the next one, the match lived up to the hype. When Nakamura brings his a game he is one of the best, put him in there with AJ styles and you have another Match of the Year Candidate. 2 in one night is just insane and there is one more potential coming up with Tana vs Okada

Sort of surprised by the lack of special entrances this year, they didn't have the US PPV issue that they had last year so I don't know why they don't have them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back