Wow I hate cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman1373

Championship Contender
I am sorry but this waste of time tonight by cena is the straw that broke the camels back. He cuts one of the worst promos i have ever heard tonight. It was so terrible and has made me finally decide that if I see cena on tv,(no matter with who, i will turn the channel.) After seeing absolutely nothing but pure shit from him since His brock match(and not very much before) i just cant take it no more.

Are You Serious Bro? The crowd was loving that promo? That was one of the best Yoda impressions I have ever seen. It was FANTASTIC!!!

I am sorry but this waste of time tonight by cena is the straw that broke the camels back. He cuts one of the worst promos i have ever heard tonight. It was so terrible and has made me finally decide that if I see cena on tv,(no matter with who, i will turn the channel.) After seeing absolutely nothing but pure shit from him since His brock match(and not very much before) i just cant take it no more.

Cool story bro.

This thread is getting deleted so my comment is irrelevant but whatever.

Yeah I agree he has been a waste of time for at least the last 5 years and is targeted to people with the stupidty level of Glior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back