Would You Like To See Hulk Hogan Return For One Last Run With The WWE?

Hell yes I would, of course. One last time, while I can fully enjoy it, I would LOVE to see the greatest wrestler of all time preform. He can cut the classic Hulkster promos, and still work a crowd with the best of them. Id love to see him work with Cena, Edge, Batista, and the like.

Hell yes I would, of course. One last time, while I can fully enjoy it, I would LOVE to see the greatest wrestler of all time preform. He can cut the classic Hulkster promos, and still work a crowd with the best of them. Id love to see him work with Cena, Edge, Batista, and the like.

Not withstanding the electricity he'd get from the crowd, because I firmly believe they'd pop for almost any big name from yester-year. However, I don't believe Hogan has one more match in him. He couldn't hardly work against Randy Orton a couple years ago, and time doesn't exactly GIVE you energy and strength, it takes it away. Especially once you reach your prime and head for the decline.

At most, I don't think Hulk Hogan will ever be worth bringing back, except for promos only. ONLY. And he could have electric promos with Steve Austin for all I care, but if I ever see another Hulk Hogan match, especially with how bad he is now.. I think it'll only hurt the Immortality of the character.

If I'm forced to remember Hulk Hogan as one of the greatest of all times, I wanna remember him for the guy that could actually MOVE inside a wrestling ring.. not barely take two steps and get winded, or break a hip.

I love Hogan I think he is one of the 5 best of all time and Wrestling would not be the same today without him, but with that being said I don't want to see him come back full time for one last run. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back every now and then especially if it was at a Wrestlemania against Austin but that match is very unlikely to happen. If he came back now yes, he would get huge pops and it would be kind of fun to see him go against some of the stars the E has right now but to me it would just be a rehash of his run he had from mania 18-19. To me that was the perfect final run for Hogan he passed the torch to the rock, won the World Title, wrestled taker again and then capped it off with a match with Vince at Wrestlemania 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back