• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would this years Royal Rumble benfit from a unique ending?

We shy worth hair
After seeing the unique endings for the Ladder and Tables matches at TLC, I was thinking that maybe it's time for another unique Royal Rumble match ending?

We've seen two guys go over the top rope and co-win, we've seen somebody get thrown out yet sneak back in to win, we've seen controversal endings like Big Show and Rock.

But one thing we have yet to see is, Number 30 come out to the ring with nobody to eliminate. Would this work? Like for example two last people before the no. 30 eliminate each other and then the no. 30 comes out? I could totally see this with somebody like Wade Barrett or ADR. It's stupid i know but hen again two years ago Ted Dibiase was one of the final 3 participants.

How exactly do you end a royal rumble match uniquely? Whatever happens someone's going over the top rope. How innovotive can you get?

I was thinking of the exact same thing.But I feel this RR situation would only work for Y2J,Chris Jericho.He's never won the rumble and it would be original.If creative were to go this route,they would have to have him walk in with the Y2J theme and make it epic

What I'd like to see is for the last two superstars in the ring to have a full fledged 10-15 minute battle to decide the winner. The intensity would be insane.

After seeing the unique endings for the Ladder and Tables matches at TLC, I was thinking that maybe it's time for another unique Royal Rumble match ending?

We've seen two guys go over the top rope and co-win, we've seen somebody get thrown out yet sneak back in to win, we've seen controversal endings like Big Show and Rock.

But one thing we have yet to see is, Number 30 come out to the ring with nobody to eliminate. Would this work? Like for example two last people before the no. 30 eliminate each other and then the no. 30 comes out? I could totally see this with somebody like Wade Barrett or ADR. It's stupid i know but hen again two years ago Ted Dibiase was one of the final 3 participants.
Yeah, that sounds unique, but REALLY FUCKING DULL.

It's a cool idea, but it would be a letdown. The last two people going at it at the end of the Royal Rumble is one of the most exciting events of the whole year. Not worth losing it for a gimmicky loophole finish.

I would love the controversy it would cause.

you know how they had two people win in 94. maybe have 4 people win. That would mean 4 people would face the champion at wrestlemania. Or maybe even have 29 people all get eliminated at the same time. This would allow the championship match at wrestlemania to be another royal rumble match.

Just joking. J.J.

If anything different would happen at royal rumble, i would want it to be the champion eliminating his rival and then the rival winning some other thing to face him at wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back