Worst Theme Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
theguppee1234 said:
Shelton should get a new theme for his new gimmick?
I think it's not bad for his "new Rock" gimmick. He doesn't have any mic skills, but notice his $500 unbuttoned shirt....oogh don't forget the shades! Yeah, I forgot. That has got to be one of the worst themes evar!

The Masked Vato said:
I think it's not bad for his "new Rock" gimmick. He doesn't have any mic skills, but notice his $500 unbuttoned shirt....oogh don't forget the shades! Yeah, I forgot. That has got to be one of the worst themes evar!

He is kind of a cheaper lower budget Rock

Maria's theme sucks. Sounds like one of those boy bands.

Kurt Angle's theme sucks just because what they did with it was lazy. Just give him a whole new theme if you want the crowd to stop changing "You Suck!".

Nunzio / Little Guido has a pretty crap theme also. It's like "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" with the words removed - also very lazy.

Right To Censor really sucked, of course. They should have used maybe a clean-cut, lily-white sounding easy listening song for their theme instead - that would have been amusing.

I actually like most of the themes in the WWE brands, except for ECW themes, most of which are pretty weak (except for Sabu, of course). I do like the song "Bodies", but why use that instead of the classic ECW theme? Is the WWE going to use Drowning Pool themes for each and every one of their shows? Don't be surprised if Union Underground's "Across The Nation" gets replaced - Drowning Pool is apparently the WWE house band now.

The Rock's theme always annoyed the hell out of me...lets see...I don't like any of the Diva's music, Big Show's tune has got to go, Cena's is horrible and annoying, Paul Birchill's is awful, and Mark Henry's makes my ears bleed. I hate Benoit's too, it's such a wussy song...

I do love the Spirit Squad theme though, it's so rediculous, that bell noise makes me laugh every time. Mikey is the funniest Squad member in my opinion...

Lashley-NextBigThing said:
DX, it's a classic, but they should get a good new artist to redo it.
Carlito: His music sucks, after a big beatdown you hear that music and think its not workin for him.
Batistas old music: I hated it, so cheesy.
Remember in DXs last run they had a RUN DMC version for while and that was better than the origional .

Miller Light said:
Remember in DXs last run they had a RUN DMC version for while and that was better than the origional .

"The King Of Rock WHO? The King Of Rock WHAT?"

I remember that song. I think it was on the WWE Aggression CD. A lot of wrestlers had their themes changed over at the time to promote the CD, but most of the songs weren't very popular and eventually they moved on to new themes or their previous ones.

Soul Crusher said:
"The King Of Rock WHO? The King Of Rock WHAT?"

I remember that song. I think it was on the WWE Aggression CD. A lot of wrestlers had their themes changed over at the time to promote the CD, but most of the songs weren't very popular and eventually they moved on to new themes or their previous ones.

I think that The Rocks was the best on that CD.

I hate all tha music except for Mark Henry and kinda John Cena and Randy Orton.

Rey mysterio's new song sucks, i liked his old one better. right to censor was just flat out annoying.

Definitely Linda McMahon's music, although if we're counting actual wrestlers, Vince's is also pretty god-awful. Proof positive that all the money in the world can't compensate for a lack of musical taste.

I Don't know if I am weird or something, but most of the songs people have qualified as bad, I like a lot. Amongst these there is: Rob Conway, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Carlitos and Benoit, I love those songs.

Now to what I hate, I think Mark Henry, Gunner Scott and Tatanka. I just hate the scream...

Others I love: RVD, The Rock and MR KENNEDY

I HATE Trish Stratus' them song........an R&B-ish song with the lyrics "it's time to rock and roll". It makes no sense!

Landau said:
I HATE Trish Stratus' them song........an R&B-ish song with the lyrics "it's time to rock and roll". It makes no sense!

That is pretty lame. I felt the same way - makes about much sense as a death-metal growler shouting "IT'S TIME TO SWING BABY!".

Does it get much worse than The Sandman's theme? Probably not. I'm not just saying that because he used to come out to "Enter Sandman", but because his new theme sounds like it was slapped together in a matter of minutes - it's a piece of crap. His theme on the ECW One Night Stand DVD wasn't much better, either.

How about Triple H's music before DX (1996 ish I think) with the goofy siren then it went into an Atari music breakdown? I have to agree with Rey's new music being utterly horrible, is'nt it done by POD? How are they still around? Mark Henry's is not good neither is Carlito's. Edge's new tune is bunk, he is rated R right, so they should give a tune that has that kind of feel to it. When RVD comes back he should use that Shadows Fall tune, "one of a kind" is good for him but Shadows Fall is just better then the band that performed it.

burymeinsmoke said:
How about Triple H's music before DX (1996 ish I think) with the goofy siren then it went into an Atari music breakdown? I have to agree with Rey's new music being utterly horrible, is'nt it done by POD? How are they still around? Mark Henry's is not good neither is Carlito's. Edge's new tune is bunk, he is rated R right, so they should give a tune that has that kind of feel to it. When RVD comes back he should use that Shadows Fall tune, "one of a kind" is good for him but Shadows Fall is just better then the band that performed it.

Breaking Point is the band that does "One Of A Kind". I've heard a few of their songs - their music is lite-grunge, not too different from bands like Creed. It's fitting that they're on the same label (Wind-Up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back