Worst Theme Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OchoaSTL

I was thinking about those who may have had the worst entrance music in WWF history. I realize most theme music goes with the wrestler's gimmick, but some are just stupid or cheesy. The worst for me was that Billy and Chuck song "You look so good to me." Maybe the Repo Man.. all they said in the song was REPO MAN over and over. Bam Bam Bigelow's was messed up too, BAM BAM.... BAM BAM!! Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Yeah, Carlito's also loops repeatedly. It's just too short and repetitive.

I also don't really like the new version of Kurt Angle's theme.

Undertakers is also really starting to piss me off along with Carlitos.

Trance Metaphor said:
Oh yeah, I also don't like Rob Conway's theme music

Y not? Its different, but, the more you hear it the more you like it.

I hateJohn cena's music, it just annoys me.

Chris Master has a great entrance. =D Its very well done and the music matches his entrance moves.

I can't think of any others besides the ones you guys mentioned. Hummm Maria's music theme is pretty annoying

ChokeslamToHell said:
Currently, Carlito's is pretty horrible. So is Mick Foley's.

Yeah I've hated Carlito's music since day one, they need to use the reckless intent version
Foley has a very distinict theme music that I think is hard to get rid of. I mean HBK has had the same music for ages, it sucks but he still keeps it cause its HIS distinct theme...:wwf:

Trance Metaphor said:
Oh yeah, I also don't like Rob Conway's theme music
He hasnt earned a good theme music... you gotta pay your dues...

Carlito's i guess. thats about the only thing i dont like about him. and the hair. and the accent.. :scratchchin:

That other dude was right, tatanka's isnt really an entrance theme..

As for regal's theme.. it sucks too much i dont even want to describe it lol

Miller Light said:
Kurt Angles new one isnt very good , I also dont like Rey Mysterios and Eugenes
Kurt Angle's music is the same as it used to be except there is a loop at the beginning and the "You suck" part has been omitted. I hated that part of the song anyway. The idiot fans that started doing that think they are geniuses. I only got one thing to say about that...."Duhn da-duhn".

DX, it's a classic, but they should get a good new artist to redo it.
Carlito: His music sucks, after a big beatdown you hear that music and think its not workin for him.
Batistas old music: I hated it, so cheesy.

Randy Legend Killer Orton said:
i h8 shelton benjamins music and Marias music.

i agree with shelton benjamin's music, i just cant stand it, its so annoying. as for diva, id have to say Trish Stratus. that laugh in the beginning is sooooooo annoying and then it just gets worse from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back