Worst Raw Segment

I don't care what anybody says Triple H/ Katie Vick is funny shit.

As for the worst it's Rosie vs Trump no doubt but for me it's because Vince was out there and had to listen to the fans tear apart one of his million dollar ideas.

I'm going to look even further back into history, and bring up memories of The Gobbledygooker. If you don't know what that is, youtube it. Seriously, wheeling out a giant egg for weeks on end leading up to Survivor Series, and having it hatch into a giant turkey man? And what makes it worse is Mean Gene's "interviewing" of it.

"You can't be the GOBBLEDYGOOKER?!"

makes for horrid tv.

Seeing 2 middle aged men in DX coming out every week in 2006 and cracking fratboy jokes got very old very fast. But it is no means the worst.

I remember despising the Rosie aqngle, like most else. I hate it when the WWE pulls that fake crap, like with Hilary and Obama. Just plain awful.

Just to mention it as well, does anybody remember Tim White shooting himself with a shotgun at Armageddon 2005? Then for weeks he'd keep trying to kill himself. That was stupid.

HHH fornicating with Kane's ex-girlfriend's corpse.

Mae Young giving birth to a hand fathered by Mark Henry.

Any Donald Trump segment.

Any segment mentioning Rosie O'Donnell.

J.R.'s colonoscopy

Any segment Vince dreamed up involving sex and people's orfices. They just turned out bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back