• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WM 29: The Undertaker vs. CM Punk [Streak Match]

If Taker can do even most of what he normally brings this match is going to amazing. You know that both want to pull out big moments

I think both guys have done a fantastic job building up this match considering they've had so little time. I think Punk has been great at using Paul Bearer's sad and tragic death to add fuel and personal feeling to the feud. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can at Wrestlemania. I'm surprised they seem to be keeping it to a traditional match with no stipulations. I predict a Taker victory with an acknowledgement to Paul Bearer.

This has been one of the better built matches on the card. Without Paul Bearer's death I doubt It'd be half as anticipated, although knowing the staunch CM Punk support it also could have been as they seem to make everything Punk does seem important even when on some occasions it isn't, either way I digress.

The obvious end to this is The Undertaker defeating CM Punk. If Punk were to win they wouldn't take him off television right after, there's nothing to market there, no room to grow. So Taker will win, probably hurt Punk pretty badly in the match and that'll give way for CM Punk to take time off and heal up his knee and other injuries hes been carrying.

The Streak continues.

I would love punk to end the streak but lets be honest the streak will never be beaten, too much of a cash cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back