Will the Hardy Boyz Never Learn?

That all sounds pretty reasonable. Sad thing with the Hardys though, Matt in particular has a history of badly misjudging how cool he really is in his internet vids, given the number that have backfired in the past it's pretty logical to believe on this occasion that everything is indeed just as it seems.

Oh for sure man, not disagreeing with you on that, thing is someone like Matt Hardy just might be counting on people to hate him and he might not care one way or another for all we know. Personally speaking, it's not my cup of tea at all with the stuff the Hardys do. I.e. that Diner video him and Jeff did some time back talking about CM Punk. Not my flavor of entertainment to be honest.

Granted I've only really skimmed this thread, but I think you were being a bit rude to WolfNyte there.

Do you seriously believe that the Hardys getting drunk and dicking about with tasers for The Hardy Show was a work? That it wasn't just something they thought would be fucking funny [and kinda was, I guess], but it just so happens that a great many people actually frown upon that behaviour from two thirty-something wastrels, one of whom takes far too many drugs and has felony charges looming?

Answer me this, I'm keen to know:

If this were kayfabe and they were working an angle, what the hell is the angle supposed to be?

Who would benefit from this when only one of the three people involved currently wrestles?

If you can give me decent answers to those two questions I might reconsider my position on your pretty damn wild theory.

Dont worry about me Karilas I basically ignore Sir Hosehead.

For the record I have know wrestling is faker than fake since 1981 I just enjoy it even tho I am 42 years old and to me its just a guys soap opera.

And like in all sports you always have jackass players and fans it comes with the territory ya know.

Learn? Learn what? Look around you. People act as if The Hardy Boyz are the biggest scumbags in this dimension and everyone else is straight laced and playing by the rules. Are you kidding me? We live in a world that follows The Kardashians and Jersey Shore as if they're God's children. Why The Hardy Boyz are in the crosshairs of the all-knowing IWC is beyond me. I'll take rednecks who taser eachother for shits and giggles over ignorant ****ebags any day of the week. At least the rednecks are funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back