Jeff Hardy At Smackdown

AWSOME DAYMO

Pre-Show Stalwart
On Smackdown This Week Jeff Hardy Was Caught Backstage Talkin 2 Matt. Is This Fraction Of The Hardy Boyz Due 2 Return?

just wondering if you have a source for this cos obviously if its true it would be quite interesting

OMG that would be awesome! okay... when Eddie (RIP) died, smackdown went down hill... I think the return of Batista is gonna start an upward kinda thing again... So Jeff Hardy to smackdown would make it great!

IMO, he's washed up and can't fo half the stuff he did. Even if his body could, WWE banned all those moves.

Jeff Hardy lived near wear they were taping smackdown and on wrestlezone it said he was just stopping by to see some old friends. but it would be cool to see them reunite. even JBL was talking about jeff hardy on smackdown and that always means something.

w.e he ain washed up r u dumb theguppe ur dumb u dont kno nuhtin about wrestling he is the best and always will be and hes still young and yes he will win whc wen he comes bak

It would be good to see jeff back in the WWE but he was way better on RAW that he was on smckdown so i say why not add him to possible WWE championship fued?

He should stick with TNA.In WWE most of the stuff he did in TNA will not be allowed.TNA gives the most freedom in the Ring.He's not washed up tho.

That would be great he is a high flier and he can bring some more excitement to smackdown cuz they need it cuz raw is the superior brand right now and i think jeff and matt will give them a run for their money

lalakerz said:
OMG that would be awesome! okay... when Eddie (RIP) died, smackdown went down hill... I think the return of Batista is gonna start an upward kinda thing again... So Jeff Hardy to smackdown would make it great!

I agree, Jeff will bring ratings up...he could save SD, cause as it stands right now...I dont even bother turning it on

hello?? didnt he get fired for poppin pills and pullin no shows..no possible way that he would come back..and hes still signed with TNA but pulled no shows there but they refuse to take him off there roster..i highly doubt that hell come back even though hes my favorite wrestler and hes not what he used to be watch some tna matches and see for yourself

I dont think Jeff is washed up. I just think the drugs killed his motovation. I've seen in TNA a few times and he does look really healthy! A Wwe return would be good but i dont think Wwe suits him anymore.. Theres so many rules in Wwe thats its impossible to see a good match anymore.

I doubt that he'll go back to the WWE, besides TNA really need him to compete against them.

yea but TNA cant use hm if hes not showin up..hes going to a local wrestling promotion near his house and now showing up at TNA at all

who doesnt the best match ive ever seen on smackdown is the ladder match vs the undertaker..all i remember is that climb on the ladder...that match was amazing and if u dont kno what m talking aobut ur not a wrestlng fan

its great for him to be back.but the hardy boyz facing DX is a fantasty match

but then agagin smackdown is not the best.more like raw but this new ecw crap is gay.

i would love to see jeff come back to raw cuz if he went to smackdown he would get tossed aside like every other wrestler on smackdown but i would love to see him go to smackdown bcuz him and matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back