Will fans turn on Strowman?

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
Let's face it, right now, the big project for vince and company has been Braun Strowman. He's pretty much the next big project for the company and will probably beat Reigns for the universal Championship by summerslam if they decide to pull the trigger and give the title to Reigns at mania.

The question is, will the WWE fans turn on Strowman once he they realize that he's Vince's new pet project and they give him the championship.

It'S not like this hasn'T happened before, they're been multiple example of this in the past we're fans where truly enjoying somebody and then as soon as the found out about how the guy they like was also a Vince pet project, they turn on him instantly, most recent victim of this was Roman Reigns.

When the split up the Shield, Reigns was the most over guy coming out of the split. They pretty much had a license to print money with this guy because of how over the guy was. So what would a good business man do in this situation? capitalize on the popularity of the guy and push him to the moon, yet at some point fans found out that management was a fan of Reigns and they turned on him instantly. Now he's finally was able to get some of the fan base back but imagine if they didn'T push to hard on the guy and if nobody would have reported this online, how much more over the guy would have been in 2018.

Now for Strowman, pretty much everybody knows that he's probably the most over guy on Raw right now, but we also know that he's vince next pet project since the reigns project is pretty much done right now. So if you based yourself on history, i feel that they're a really good chance that fans will turn on the guy once he wins the title and they realize that he's Vince pet project because that's a big portion of the WWE crowd is, they are anti Vince, if Vince like somebody, they have to hate it because it's not cool to love the same thing as Vince which is a shame since it's that mentality that'S slowly ruining WWE because each time they try to make a star out of somebody the crowd love, they turn on the guy and jump to another guy instead.

Anyway, i really hope that this phenomena won't happen to Stowman because while he's still green, He's still one of my favorite character in WWE right now and i would hate for him to suffer through the same thing that many other before him have suffer through and that's fans turning on him because the company is behind him.

The question is, will the WWE fans turn on Strowman once he they realize that he's Vince's new pet project and they give him the championship.

How stupid do you think fans are? You think almost everybody doesn't realize that Braun Strowman has the company behind him? People aren't going to miraculously go "oh my god! Vince likes Strowman!?" once Braun wins the title. It's been pretty obvious since he left the Wyatt's and came to Raw.

It'S not like this hasn'T happened before, they're been multiple example of this in the past we're fans where truly enjoying somebody and then as soon as the found out about how the guy they like was also a Vince pet project, they turn on him instantly, most recent victim of this was Roman Reigns.

When the split up the Shield, Reigns was the most over guy coming out of the split. They pretty much had a license to print money with this guy because of how over the guy was. So what would a good business man do in this situation? capitalize on the popularity of the guy and push him to the moon, yet at some point fans found out that management was a fan of Reigns and they turned on him instantly. Now he's finally was able to get some of the fan base back but imagine if they didn'T push to hard on the guy and if nobody would have reported this online, how much more over the guy would have been in 2018.

Myth. People were behind Roman until they recognized how severely limited he was. And again, PEOPLE. KNEW. ROMAN. WAS. VINCE'S. PET. PROJECT. They knew it before they started booing him because it would have taken a child or a moron not to see it. Face it, Roman Reigns sucked when the Shield broke up. He sucked in the ring and he sucked on the mic and he sucked in the charisma department. He got boo'd because he got the mega-push even though he sucked on his own.

Now for Strowman, pretty much everybody knows that he's probably the most over guy on Raw right now, but we also know that he's vince next pet project since the reigns project is pretty much done right now. So if you based yourself on history, i feel that they're a really good chance that fans will turn on the guy once he wins the title and they realize that he's Vince pet project because that's a big portion of the WWE crowd is, they are anti Vince, if Vince like somebody, they have to hate it because it's not cool to love the same thing as Vince which is a shame since it's that mentality that'S slowly ruining WWE because each time they try to make a star out of somebody the crowd love, they turn on the guy and jump to another guy instead.

Strowman won't get boo'ed because he doesn't suck.

How stupid do you think fans are? You think almost everybody doesn't realize that Braun Strowman has the company behind him? People aren't going to miraculously go "oh my god! Vince likes Strowman!?" once Braun wins the title. It's been pretty obvious since he left the Wyatt's and came to Raw.

He's not the "number one" company choice and people also know that, ence why they cheer for him. Politically speaking he's an underdog for fans. If there had been plans for Braun Strowman to challenge Brock Lesnar for the last three years, I'm pretty sure he would've been boo'ed out of the building tonight at Elimination Chamber.

Myth. People were behind Roman until they recognized how severely limited he was. And again, PEOPLE. KNEW. ROMAN. WAS. VINCE'S. PET. PROJECT. They knew it before they started booing him because it would have taken a child or a moron not to see it. Face it, Roman Reigns sucked when the Shield broke up. He sucked in the ring and he sucked on the mic and he sucked in the charisma department. He got boo'd because he got the mega-push even though he sucked on his own.

This is a myth. This is an opinion. He did not suck after The Shield broke up and in his first WrestleMania main event he had a classic match against Brock Lesnar, after having another fantastic match against Daniel Bryan. Take ONE YEAR away from the break up and everyone was riding on Roman's dick, ence why he got picked up to be the new Vince's pet project.

He got hated, not because he sucked or was even bad, but because at the time people really wanted Daniel Bryan back at WrestleMania facing Brock Lesnar instead of Roman Reigns. Give it also, lots and lots of articles saying how Reigns was going to main event the show because Vince wanted it and yeah, fans are going to get really freaking bummed out. People saying he sucked were giving petty reasons, because their favorite wasn't in his place. Saying Reigns didn't have charisma, when the guy has more of it in his hair than the remaning roster on all of them.

Two years and he's one of the best wrestlers in the world and still gets boo'ed. Do you reckon it is because people still think he sucked, even though he really doesn't?

Strowman won't get boo'ed because he doesn't suck.

Oh, just wait and see. Even CM Punk got to a point where the fans were tired of him, and he certainly did not suck. It's a matter of time. There's so much you can do to keep a guy that destroys everything really fast with ease, after having a part time mega star that was like that for over five years now.

I have no earthly idea how the OP can say that Reigns was the most over wrestler coming out of the Shield split because it's simply not remotely true. When it came to in-ring ability, personality, promo ability, and overall athletic ability, Reigns was clearly inferior to Rollins and Ambrose and it was obvious. Fans started giving Roman Reigns crap because he was the one getting the mega push despite the fact that he not only wasn't ready for the spot, but because he simply wasn't as good. If Vince has had a pet project, it's been Roman Reigns rather than Strowman.

Reigns wasn't ready for the push he got but it's what Vince wanted but fans simply refused to play along with Vince's fantasy. With Strowman, it's been completely different because Strowman has been allowed to do something that Vince doesn't let most talent do these days: Strowman got over in an organic way. Strowman was and has been legitimately over for a long time, and by over I mean someone that fans have genuinely rallied behind and not "over" in the sense that he's been pushed into top spots despite not being ready for the position.

I'm not hating on Roman Reigns, he's improved a hell of a lot over the past few years and I don't think he gets deserved credit for the improvements that've been made. The problem that a good number of fans do have with Reigns isn't aimed so much at him but at Vince. Reigns genuinely wasn't ready for the big push he got right out of the gate and he was, metaphorically speaking, shoved down our throats whether we wanted him or not. I know that term has been used ad nauseam but there are fans who, to this day, resent Vince McMahon for his practice of lookism, sometimes, at the expense of what they feel are more important qualities.

Will fans tire of Strowman? To some degree, of course excitement in him is going to die down because it always does. Strowman has been getting consistent booking and strong pushes for almost 1.5 years, yet they haven't rushed into things by putting championships on him. They've played to his strengths, they haven't tried to turn him into something that he's not but they've added little touches here and there to help evolve him from just being a big guy who destroys everyone and everything. Strowman is fresh and, as I mentioned earlier, he's someone that's gotten over in a much more organic way whereas Roman Reigns was really kind of manufactured in comparison.

He's not the "number one" company choice and people also know that, ence why they cheer for him. Politically speaking he's an underdog for fans. If there had been plans for Braun Strowman to challenge Brock Lesnar for the last three years, I'm pretty sure he would've been boo'ed out of the building tonight at Elimination Chamber.

This whole paragraph is hyperbole. So fans cheer for him because he's not the guy that WWE is resting all their laurels on? Even though he's been shoved just as far down our throats as Roman Reigns was when he first started? Listen, because this isn't a hard concept to grasp. Fans will cheer who they like. Fans will cheer people they find exciting. I know all the Roman supporters refuse to understand this simple idea, but if the people were into Roman Reigns, they would have cheered him. Period. Fans did not boo Reigns because they knew he was the successor to John Cena. They boo'ed him because he was chosen as Cena's successor and pushed to a spot he wasn't ready for or near talented enough to take over. He got cheered until his vast limitations were exposed.

This is a myth. This is an opinion. He did not suck after The Shield broke up and in his first WrestleMania main event he had a classic match against Brock Lesnar, after having another fantastic match against Daniel Bryan. Take ONE YEAR away from the break up and everyone was riding on Roman's dick, ence why he got picked up to be the new Vince's pet project.

It's not an opinion when the vast majority of fans and commentators picked up on it, and widely commented on it, at the same time. Don't tell me that Reigns was anywhere near good on the mic when he broke from the Shield, because he wasn't. Don't tell me that he put on anywhere near a great match until he faced Daniel Bryan in February; 8 months after he went out on his own. Reigns eventually became the guy they wanted him to be, but it took a lot longer than a year for that to happen. Plus, how can anybody say Reigns was the one fans were cheering when he was still part of The Shield? Ambrose was getting cheered just as heavily as Reigns was and remained far more over for far longer than Reigns did when the Shield broke up.

He got hated, not because he sucked or was even bad, but because at the time people really wanted Daniel Bryan back at WrestleMania facing Brock Lesnar instead of Roman Reigns. Give it also, lots and lots of articles saying how Reigns was going to main event the show because Vince wanted it and yeah, fans are going to get really freaking bummed out. People saying he sucked were giving petty reasons, because their favorite wasn't in his place. Saying Reigns didn't have charisma, when the guy has more of it in his hair than the remaning roster on all of them.

He was being boo'ed far before the Royal Rumble. That was just what pushed people over the edge. People saying he sucked were not giving petty reasons. People were saying he sucked because, for the position he was in, he sucked. If he were a mid-carder at the time, or even an upper-carder, it wouldn't have been so bad. But for somebody receiving a face of the company push? Yeah, he sucked compared to everyone that came before him.

Two years and he's one of the best wrestlers in the world and still gets boo'ed. Do you reckon it is because people still think he sucked, even though he really doesn't?[/QUOTE]

No, now it's become a force of habit. It's not difficult to tell when people are booing because they legitimately hate someone, and when they're booing because they're having fun with it. Far, FAR fewer people have a legitimate problem with Reigns nowadays as compared to three years ago. And that's because he's become one of the better talents on the roster. But he wasn't anywhere close to this good for a long time.

Oh, just wait and see. Even CM Punk got to a point where the fans were tired of him, and he certainly did not suck. It's a matter of time. There's so much you can do to keep a guy that destroys everything really fast with ease, after having a part time mega star that was like that for over five years now.

I'm not saying Strowman is going to remain this hot for 10 years. But to say he's going to automatically start getting boo'ed when he wins the title is moronic. If the fans continue to dig Strowman, they'll cheer him. If they don't, they won't. Point, blank, period. This ridiculous conspiracy of fans booing "company guys" is fucking stupid, and is only used by desperate Reigns marks who can't admit that the guy wasn't good enough for the position he was thrust into.

I have no earthly idea how the OP can say that Reigns was the most over wrestler coming out of the Shield split because it's simply not remotely true.

I usually agree with whatever you say Jack as, most of the times, you are on point, but I gotta step in here. I believe that OP was trying to say that Roman Reigns was the guy getting the bigger reactions out of the trio and it's not false. If you go back and watch Survivor Series 2013, where the Roman Reigns's push really kicked in, he was being heavily cheered against the likes of a returning Rey Mysterio and Goldust/Rhodes who were on fire at that time of the year. That event was the real starting point of "everything Roman Reigns" and I do think that the hate came from somewhere else more than thinking the guy sucked, because he clearly didn't.

The Shield were having amazing trio matches as well as tag team matches and it wasn't out of Seth Rollins's ass alone. Roman Reigns played a really big part in it and he only got better from there on out. He never really had a chance to showcase his 1v1 abilty, but as soon as he did, he never really failed to deliver a solid match up. I mean, The Big Show's last great match was against Roman Reigns and that's saying something.

The biggest problem with Roman was creative trying to make him a John Cena light character with comedic lines and an overcome all odds push. It was never Roman Reigns and he wasn't confortable with it, but as soon as they gave him a clear path to be an "I'll punch you in the mouth" kind of character, that's where he really took off as an all-package wrestler and to me, that started exactly with Brock Lesnar three years ago in that special episode because of the blizzard.

He got boo'ed at the time of The Shield break up, because people wanted Daniel Bryan to be in his spot. Not because Roman sucked as much as Daniel Bryan's main event run wasn't what people expected because of an injury and of course, blatant reports that Roman Reigns was hand picked by Vince to be "The Guy" wasn't doing him any favours.

I mean, your whole logic of talent = popularity goes against Braun Strowman. He's talented, he obviously has a big presence and is quite unique, but he's not delivering amazing promos week after week. Most of the times, I can't even catch up to what he's saying. They have however found his character and people are reacting to it, but if you have given him a push at the same time Roman's pushed started, I can tell you nobody would care for the guy and he would've been an idiot giant who can't speak, because Bryan is so much better.

And after all that people still boo Roman Reigns. Is it because he still sucks? After all the great matches he has had against everyone on the roster? It isn't. It's because it is a thing now that we are all supposed to do, because we don't want Vince's plan to come to fruition, because we've been hearing about it for two years now. We didn't have it last year, because Goldberg returned as the Reigns/Lesnar was already penned for WrestleMania. Is it the best decision? We'll see. If the first match is anything to go for, the sequel can only be better after all this years, however the number of butthurt fans will try to hijack the match, because they wanted something else.

I think fans should be vocal, but in this case, I really wish people just enjoyed for what it was. It's not like Braun can have a better match with Lesnar, than Reigns can. I mean, their last one was awful. God awful. It is what it is, but as far as Roman Reigns not being really talented at the time of The Shield, I disagree with you. He was talented, when he was the muscle people started to really get behind him and when WWE gave him a "new-John Cena" label, people turned on him. Not because he sucked, but because he had seen too much John Cena in the last years and Bryan was different.

This whole paragraph is hyperbole. So fans cheer for him because he's not the guy that WWE is resting all their laurels on? Even though he's been shoved just as far down our throats as Roman Reigns was when he first started? Listen, because this isn't a hard concept to grasp. Fans will cheer who they like. Fans will cheer people they find exciting. I know all the Roman supporters refuse to understand this simple idea, but if the people were into Roman Reigns, they would have cheered him. Period. Fans did not boo Reigns because they knew he was the successor to John Cena. They boo'ed him because he was chosen as Cena's successor and pushed to a spot he wasn't ready for or near talented enough to take over. He got cheered until his vast limitations were exposed.

I still don't believe in that and it's not a "Reigns mark" kind of thing, like you so eloquently pointed out. I've seen the guy and I was a big fan of him, he always had a presence that the other two did not have –call it a "swag" if you will and he was at least a third of the reason for people to love The Shield. I can give you a lot of examples for that and it's not like Roman Reigns was given a strap to the main event scene out of nowhere.

Seth Rollins was WWE Champion before Reigns was. They did not pull the trigger right away, they gave him a big match that people remember as Rollins cash in. Rollins closed that Wrestlemania, not Roman. Roman won the title seven months later for the first time.

Also, I strongly believe to this day, Dean Ambrose is the most entertaining guy of The Shield in all aspects.

It's not an opinion when the vast majority of fans and commentators picked up on it, and widely commented on it, at the same time. Don't tell me that Reigns was anywhere near good on the mic when he broke from the Shield, because he wasn't. Don't tell me that he put on anywhere near a great match until he faced Daniel Bryan in February; 8 months after he went out on his own. Reigns eventually became the guy they wanted him to be, but it took a lot longer than a year for that to happen. Plus, how can anybody say Reigns was the one fans were cheering when he was still part of The Shield? Ambrose was getting cheered just as heavily as Reigns was and remained far more over for far longer than Reigns did when the Shield broke up.

It is an opinion. I won't tell you that, because at the time, they were stuggling to find Roman Reigns a character. It was more them not knowing what to do, then Roman. They tried to make him a John Cena Jr. and that backfired, more so, they annoyed the fans when they made guys like Bryan, Rock and Heyman endorse him.

As for great matches, I do tell you he had some good ones before his clash with Daniel Bryan. Randy Orton and The Big Show of all people. Go watch those matches, come back. Before that, he didn't have a lot of singles matches to go by because he was injured for three months, but watch all his stuff in the tag matches and the multi-man matches and you'll see him deliver as expected of a main event talent.

They just went a different route with him and it's not like he wasn't beliavable since he had pinned guys like Batista, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton in those tag matches.

He was being boo'ed far before the Royal Rumble. That was just what pushed people over the edge. People saying he sucked were not giving petty reasons. People were saying he sucked because, for the position he was in, he sucked. If he were a mid-carder at the time, or even an upper-carder, it wouldn't have been so bad. But for somebody receiving a face of the company push? Yeah, he sucked compared to everyone that came before him.

The reports of him winning The Royal Rumble came ever since he defeated Randy Orton at SummerSlam. He was being groomed at that time and Daniel Bryan was injured and people didn't have the pay off they all wanted. When Bryan returned they wanted him in the main event scene, ence why they did the Bryan/Reigns match at Fastlane.

He was obviously boo'ed not because he wasn't talented, but because he wasn't Daniel Bryan at the time and then, it became a force of habit.

No, now it's become a force of habit. It's not difficult to tell when people are booing because they legitimately hate someone, and when they're booing because they're having fun with it. Far, FAR fewer people have a legitimate problem with Reigns nowadays as compared to three years ago. And that's because he's become one of the better talents on the roster. But he wasn't anywhere close to this good for a long time.

Go talk to those people and see if they were not on Bryan bandwagon as the guy that should've been facing Brock Lesnar. It's connected. Also, it's clear people boo Roman Reigns because THEY KNOW he's the hand-picked guy and not their guy at the moment, so why would they boo him today, if he's so much talented right now, then when he was three years ago?

I'm not saying Strowman is going to remain this hot for 10 years. But to say he's going to automatically start getting boo'ed when he wins the title is moronic. If the fans continue to dig Strowman, they'll cheer him. If they don't, they won't. Point, blank, period. This ridiculous conspiracy of fans booing "company guys" is fucking stupid, and is only used by desperate Reigns marks who can't admit that the guy wasn't good enough for the position he was thrust into.

The conspiracy here is people saying that Roman Reigns was not ready for a main event position because he wasn't talented enough. I mean, how much better can a guy really get after one year? Because, one year removed from the Lesnar/Reigns match, I can give you dozens of great matches that the guy was involved in.

In your logic, he went from a complete failure of a wrestler into one of the best in the entire world, overnight. They just gave up on the idea that he was a lighter version of John Cena and more of a "just bring it" silent kind of guy. It showed off basically when he stopped making childish jokes that the guy knew what to do.

Also, it's not after he gets the title. It's more on the lines of "a guy that destroys everything" gets old really fast. How many super heavyweights, with winning streaks have you seen over the years? How many worked in the beginning and made people turn against it by the middle? Out of my head I can pinpoint Tensai, Ryback and Rusev.

Obviously though, I don't expect this to be Braun Strowman forever and he may very well be the kind of guy that'll still be over in 10 years, I don't know. But if he keeps on being this, people will turn on him. He's a special attraction.

Nah I don't think fans will turn on Strowman he's is much too entertaining for that to happen. Maybe someday they will get tired of him, but that won't happen anytime soon.

Like other's have said, fans don't turn on someone because they think they are being pushed, everyone is being pushed in a way, no? In the case of Reigns, I won't speak for everyone else just myself, I'm tired of him. Liked him when he was part of the Shield but quickly found out there wasn't much there when all was said and done. Sure he got better, but after 4 years of doing the same thing wouldn't anyone get better, if they didn't they shouldn't have a job.

A wrestler doesn't matter who they are will not be everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay. What's not okay though is fans who crap all over other fans just because they don't like someone they do. People are unique in their likes and dislikes and that goes from cars, clothing, where you live to even include WWE wrestler's. It's okay in the long run, for every fan who doesn't like Reigns another fan will.

No I don't think they will. The fans seem to be genuinely behind him which is the way it should be. Let the fans decide who they wanna support and don't force it.

The one thing i hope with Strowman is that they don't book him too many time like they did last night. While i did enjoy the whole destruction aspect of it, i thought they gave him way too much for a guy that wasn't going to win the match and it made everybody look like afterthought while at the same time made him look like a sore loser for yet again not winning the big one which as happened multiple time in the past year.

The way they are booking him right now feels like the way they we're booking Ryback when he first started and after awhile fans got tired of it and moved on to somebody else and this feel like that right now. They're are pushing way too hard on this guy and i feel like this will be his undoing in the end which is sad because he's my favorite guy on the roster right now and i see main event potential in this guy but i'm scared that they will blew it like they did so many other before him because of the fact that they are pushing him too hard.

When the split up the Shield, Reigns was the most over guy coming out of the split. They pretty much had a license to print money with this guy because of how over the guy was.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reigns was not the most over guy from the Shield. He had some huge pops but most of those were from power moves.

And you just said we know Strauman is Vince's pet project if we already know and haven't turned on him then there you go ... you just answered your own question.

Pretty clear that Vince is high on Braun. Think he even said it in an interview recently.

This guy just pinned 5/7 guys in an Elimination Chamber match. Was made to look incredibly strong throughout, kicked out 3 people pinning him. Took finisher after finisher and wasn't pinned.

Why they haven't pulled the trigger on him yet is beyond me, but fully expect him to be champ soon. They can't have him be a monster throughout the year but never win.

I would have him go after every belt. Take the US title, IC title, beat someone for the tag titles on his own and then demand he gets a title shot in a cage/hell in a cell and he destroys the champ (Reigns probably) and goes on a decent run.

Pretty clear that Vince is high on Braun. Think he even said it in an interview recently.

This guy just pinned 5/7 guys in an Elimination Chamber match. Was made to look incredibly strong throughout, kicked out 3 people pinning him. Took finisher after finisher and wasn't pinned.

Why they haven't pulled the trigger on him yet is beyond me, but fully expect him to be champ soon. They can't have him be a monster throughout the year but never win.

I would have him go after every belt. Take the US title, IC title, beat someone for the tag titles on his own and then demand he gets a title shot in a cage/hell in a cell and he destroys the champ (Reigns probably) and goes on a decent run.

that would be awesome if they did that, it would be better then what they are doing now because right now i feel like they are giving him the Ryback push which isn't a good sign for him. To stay over you need to get the job done at the end of the day and Braun right now is 0 and 4 as far as big opportunity for the title is concern. So why would fans stay interested in him, if he always fails and is a sore loser about it afterward?

I've seen this system happen for years where the fans are really behind someone and when WWE decides to go with that person as the main guy the same fans all turn against him, I came to the realisation that I will never get behind anyone now like I did in my childhood watching WWE in the 80's and 90's, Mostly all my favourites like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Piper, Hitman, Angle, Bulldogs, Road Warriors, Savage, Jarrett and Sting etc have long retired or have died. Personally I would prefer to see Brock, AJ Styles or Sheamus but Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman are both OK as the main guys.

The problem with Strowman is going to be...............where else do we go with him without becoming completely comedy and unbelievable stunts? He should have had the Universal Title put on him and ran with it. Vince has a hard on for Reigns dethroning Lesnar at Mania 34, but this narrowminded approach is hurting the product. Tipping if Lesnar beat Reigns at Mania, more people would get behind Lesnar. But he hasnt had a struggle, he has been still positioned as the Number 1 face on Raw without having held the Universal Title. Now Rollins is getting the push again which he should never have lost, I fear Reigns, unless they embrace a full heel turn post Wrestlemania, shake up his look so he still doesnt look like a member of the Shield, give him new music and a slick heel approach, 2018 will be Reigns being in feuds with Miz and Elias and other non-threats to the belt until such time as Vince finally decides Strowman is worthy of a run, but by then it will have passed. They could have built somebody up to finally topple Strowman. Instead, Reigns and Lesnar have pinned him.......he will just become another fun comedy character

The fans want what they want, and they really don't care if Vince is behind it.

Strowman was given the very fortunate task of mercilessly beating up Roman Reigns. He avenged their ire, and now they're not that off-put by seeing him easily pin Finn or Seth. If anyone else goes ape on Roman, it'll just look derivative of what Braun did.

With Strowman they've done something very difficult, they've managed to market a Goliath type who will still hold a place in our hearts if he's toppled by a fan favorite who's half his size. It's even more fortunate for him that we're seeing an eventual title run on the horizon where he beats Roman Reigns to achieve that status. The fans are going to go nuclear if they see Roman beat Brock for the belt at WrestleMania, and they're going to fall in love with Braun all over again if he takes the belt from Roman in a manner similar to where he went on his "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" tirade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back