Will Chris Masters Go To TNA?

dwith

Pre-Show Stalwart
I like Chris Master's.I think he is a very talented wrestler and has always been a favorite. There has been a ton of speculation as to where Chris Master's may go, and the most notablw would be TNA. Which I hope he does. I recent comment on his facebook made me think he will be signing with TNA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MasterPiece | Chris Masters I'm Not Chris Masters I'm The Admin But I Think Chris Will Sign With A New Co. Next Year 2012 :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For one it say's sign with a new COMPANY, which I could only hope to be TNA. I honestly don't think he will sign anywhere else. He's has hinted IMPACT in his tweet's, and I seen a recent photo of him and MATT MORGAN together. That would lead me to believe that he's making friends and is headed to TNA in 2012.

So if he does sign with TNA WRESTLING how would you like him to DEBUT?
Personally I would love to see him come in as a face, and immediately call out KURT ANGLE, and have a series of awesome matches with him to build him up right off the bat. Sort of like when KURT had ccme in and singled out SAMOA JOE. Maybe take ROODES place in FORTUNE (I know it's a TNA original group) but I think he could fit in nicely in the group.

So what is your thought on Chris Master's possibly signing with TNA in 2012,
and how would you like him to debut?

Pro Wrestling Guerrila is a company. As is New Japan Pro Wrestling. Who says he isn't going there. He'd fit right in right at home in Japan, he has great body definition and he screams someone they could push as a face. Plus hes improved vastly as an in-ring performer so it may not be TNA at all.

Chris Masters is nearly the total opposite now of what he was when they originally released him in 2006. Sure he's still very muscular and all that, but from an in-ring perspective hes improved tenfold. His matches on Superstars with Curt Hawkins were enjoyable, his promos on NXT were improving week-by-week, since his release he's shown nothing but determination to get back on the horse, he truly has a lot of confidence now which is great so for me I don't see why TNA wouldn't need/want him.

But him signing with TNA isn't a given. I still think if he went to Japan, much like MVP he'd do more and become a bigger name. TNA could use him correctly, but as we've seen in the past sometimes it's hit and miss with them. Either way I do hope he gets back on televised wrestling again, whether I can watch it on my television or on the Internet with Japanese commentary I don't mind.

Masters has certainly improved over the last couple of years. He actually has some level of in-ring skill now compared to just being a talentless musclehead in his first WWE run.

I wouldn't be against seeing him in TNA, although I don't see him as someone who would trouble the main event scene initially. I could see him being brought in by Eric Bischoff as someone to take out his son, but apart from that nothing in particular jumps out at me as a great way to introduce Masters.

As long as they don't stick him in a homsexual muscle flex-off against Rob Terry then I'd be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back