Will Candice Michelle return as a heel?

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
RAW already has two top face divas in Melina and Mickie James. Candice has been out of action for close to a year, what ever momentum she had built up with the fans prior to her injuries will no longer be present. Candice won't be out popping Mickie and the WWE certainly won't derail Mickie's current momentum in an attempt to get Candice back over with the fans. RAW is in an unique situation right now with the divas division as they have two separate angles going, one being the Beth/ Santino angle, and the other revolving around Mickie and her title.

Some people believe that Candice will be feuding with Beth (yet again) but I think otherwise. We've seen Beth vs Candice twice now (and both times the feud has failed) so why would fans want to see this feud for a third time when it was supposed to have happened a year ago? Besides if Beth and Candice were to feud over the title, where does that leave Beth and Santino? where does that leave Mickie? (who would be the former champ at this point) As I stated above, why would the WWE derail Mickie's momentum in order to rehash a feud that was supposed to have already happened?

The only heels that RAW has at this point are Beth, Jillian, and Katie Lea. Jillian has been established as a jobber, Beth is currently working an angle with Santino, and Katie Lea has had her shot against Mickie but was unsuccessful in taking the title off Mickie, which tells me that the WWE are planning another angle. Candice returning and turning heel makes sense because as a face, she'd be overshadowed by Mickie and there's a chance that because she's been out of action for so long, she runs the chance of not being able to get back over with the crowd fast enough to warrant another title reign. As a heel, Candice would be giving Mickie that much need competition as a Mickie/ Candice feud would be refreshing and has the potential to be more entertaining than the Mickie/ Katie Lea feud because Candice is a more established competitor than Katie.

Because of the upcoming match at Summerslam with both the IC championship and the Women's championship at stake, this scenario is subject to change, but If Mickie and Kofi both retain at the PPV, where would Mickie go from there? Thus this scenario that Candice could come back as a heel would make sense.

I don't even want Candice to come back, nevermind working as a heel.

She's tried that before, and she was basically just some ****e. She has little to no charisma, which is why she's suitable to be a face if anything. I'm really disappointed that WWE let go of Katie Lea becoming the next womens champion. She has far more charisma than either Beth Phoenix or Candice could ever dream of. If it was up to me, I would've had Katie go over Mickie, then a returning face Candice feuds with Katie.

Obviously that isn't happening, so I do think Phoenix/Candice revives itself. It should be the typical story of Beth dominating for one or two ppvs, then Candice pulls out some heroics soon after. The more Santino Marella we see in this feud, the better. He's the only thing that could make this feud remotely entertaining. In the end, Candice will become the womens champion once again, and hopefully that opens up another door for Katie Lea.

I don't even want Candice to come back, nevermind working as a heel.

She's tried that before, and she was basically just some ****e. She has little to no charisma, which is why she's suitable to be a face if anything. I'm really disappointed that WWE let go of Katie Lea becoming the next womens champion. She has far more charisma than either Beth Phoenix or Candice could ever dream of. If it was up to me, I would've had Katie go over Mickie, then a returning face Candice feuds with Katie.

Obviously that isn't happening, so I do think Phoenix/Candice revives itself. It should be the typical story of Beth dominating for one or two ppvs, then Candice pulls out some heroics soon after. The more Santino Marella we see in this feud, the better. He's the only thing that could make this feud remotely entertaining. In the end, Candice will become the womens champion once again, and hopefully that opens up another door for Katie Lea.

Katie Lea hasn't been established enough to become champion, she hardly gets any stable reaction at all. While Candice may not ooze charisma, she has proven herself to be a more consistent performer than katie lea. Candice as not only improved as a performer but her image has matured as well. Candice could pull off a vindictive heel, and considering that most fans are split on whether or not they like Candice currently as a face, having Candice as a heel would give the fans a reason to hate her, thus raising her popularity beyond what she could achieve as a face upon her return. A heel Candice taking the belt from Mickie and then starting a program between the two would arguably work better than Mickie vs Katie or another Beth vs Candice feud.

I doubt she will.

WWE barely does any angles with their women's division. Its pretty much just "ok, wrestle your match for this episode, then leave". The title defenses are thrown randomly together and based on "I'm the new #1 contender, despite how I was jobbing to you earlier while you were feuding with someone else". I was extremely shocked to see Melina turn face as I didn't see it coming...not because I saw Melina as 100% heel, but because I didn't think they'd put in the effort to make her face.

Raw's face women are Mickie, Kelly, and Melina (injured).
Their heels are Beth, Katie, Jillian, and Layla.

Heels already outnumber the faces, plus, one of the faces is injured. Now, if they were to turn Layla face (which they might do if they are building towards a Beth/Santino vs Layla/Noble situation) then I can see Candice being heel. But still, I doubt it. I can see Candice/Mickie/Melina/Kelly being the faces and Beth/Katie/Jillian/Layla being the heels. While Beth and Katie are the best heels they have, Mickie and Melina are the best faces. Jillian and Candice match up in that they're decent but not very good, and Layla/Kelly match up in that they're more for their looks than their "skills".

Well, usually when a woman gets a decent, impactful angle..it has nothing to do with the womens title.

Take for instance, Trish's heel turn at Wrestlemania 20. It was pretty unexpected, and it elevated Christian. However since Christian got injured, heel Trish turned to the womens title and then actually had legit feuds with the title involved. She cut fantastic promos, something I think..only Katie Lea has the potential to do.

Now, as NoFate said, I really doubt they'll be any intriguing womens title angle any time soon. Candice comes back as a face and beats Beth in superhero fashion. Then what happens? A bunch of random tag matches and then maybe a womens title defense every couple PPV's.

It's good that more actual WRESTLING divas are piling up in the WWE, but wrestling alone doesn't account for making an entertaining division. In order for it to be taken more seriously, they need decent angles and storylines. Of course, that's something the WWE doesn't want to do.

Candice may have a Cody Rhodes/Hardcore Holly-esque title reign. She holds the title for a long time, defends it once in a while, and nobody even realizes it.

WWE barely does any angles with their women's division.

So Beth and Santino was something that was just randomly thrown together because the WWE was bored?

Candice as a heel will help create that "surprise" angle

Its pretty much just "ok, wrestle your match for this episode, then leave". The title defenses are thrown randomly together and based on "I'm the new #1 contender, despite how I was jobbing to you earlier while you were feuding with someone else".

Hilarious because I could say the same thing for the men's division right now

Raw's face women are Mickie, Kelly, and Melina (injured).
Their heels are Beth, Katie, Jillian, and Layla.

Kelly - face jobber
jillian - heel jobber

layla and Beth - both involved in angles outside the division

Katie Lea - a jobber to the stars, heel equivalent of Melina

Melina - secondary face behind Mickie, would be backing Mickie in tag team matches

Mickie - not only the most over face, but arguably the most over out of anyone in the division at this point.

If Candice comes back as a face, she'll be playing second fiddle to Mickie. The WWE won't kill the momentum of their most established and most over competitor and give the belt to a lesser champion, that doesn't make any sense, and the WWE is smarter than that. A beth vs candice feud pretty much makes the Santino/ Beth angle void because then the WWE will have Beth focusing on Candice instead of her role with Santino. The WWE as been hinting at a possible Santino/ Kofi angle and if Beth is off defending her title against Candice that pretty much kills the angle that they had. At this point, with the WWE bringing the Mickie/ Katie feud to a close, the best thing would be to turn Candice heel and have her feud with Mickie. It creates a new, fresh feud, the WWE gets to keep their most over face, and still gets to salvage the Beth/ Santino angle.

I would enjoy a Mickie/Candice feud over the Womens Title, but I doubt Candice Michelle will turn heel. I think Candice will be thrown straight into the Womens title picture when she returns. Mickie will most probably still hold the title by then so the WWE should build up a face vs face feud between the two. It rarely happens in the Womens division where a face wrestles another face, so it would be unique and fresh. Sure Mickie will most likely outpop Candice, but so she should. Candice has been injured for a while while Mickie James has held the championship so of course the fans should get behind the diva they have seen the most of lately.

But yet again Candice might get a really good reaction from the crowd when she returns. Because she hasn't wrestled for a while, the fans could possibly want her to win the title off Mickie. Plus a Candice heel turn wouldn't be that successful in my opinion. Beth Phoenix and Katie Lea have been built up as the two top Diva heels on Raw so Candice might not get good heel heat. Melina is injured so Mickie and Kelly Kelly are the only Diva faces and Kelly is basically a jobber at the moment.

So my guess is that Candice will return as a face and will instantly feud with Mickie for the title. It would definately get my attention and could be a great feud.

I would enjoy a Mickie/Candice feud over the Womens Title, but I doubt Candice Michelle will turn heel. I think Candice will be thrown straight into the Womens title picture when she returns. Mickie will most probably still hold the title by then so the WWE should build up a face vs face feud between the two.

Face vs Face feuds rarely happen, because generally one of the faces will end up becoming a heel, and in this case it'll more than likely be Candice because Mickie is the most established face in the division, she has been since she won the title from Beth. The fans won't cheer a woman that hasn't wrestled for close to a year over a woman that they've been solidly behind for month's

It rarely happens in the Womens division where a face wrestles another face

It rarely happens in the men's division

Sure Mickie will most likely outpop Candice, but so she should.

Candice would then have to turn heel in order to keep the feud alive

Candice has been injured for a while while Mickie James has held the championship so of course the fans should get behind the diva they have seen the most of lately.

Another reason why this face vs face scenario wouldn't work, the fans would get bored of it, and since its been established that the fans would more than likely cheer Mickie over Candice, the WWE would have no choice but to turn Candice heel to keep the feud entertaining, or else they'll run the risk of the feud bombing

But yet again Candice might get a really good reaction from the crowd when she returns.

Over Mickie, whose been consistently cheered by the fans for months now? I would doubt that

Because she hasn't wrestled for a while, the fans could possibly want her to win the title off Mickie.

I don't think it works that way, if it did, Mr Kennedy would've received a world title opportunity by now.

Plus a Candice heel turn wouldn't be that successful in my opinion.

It's arguable that it would be more successful than Candice making her return and having to play second fiddle to Mickie James

Beth Phoenix and Katie Lea have been built up as the two top Diva heels on Raw so Candice might not get good heel heat.

Candice has some establishment in her own right, and in the eyes of the fans, since Katie failed to win the title from Mickie, if Candice were to turn heel, that would put her next in line to feud with Mickie for the title.

At this point it looks like Beth will be doing an angle outside of the women's title hunt

Melina is injured so Mickie and Kelly Kelly are the only Diva faces and Kelly is basically a jobber at the moment.

Which sets up a Mickie/ Candice feud perfectly because their wouldn't be anyone credible left for Mickie to feud with, with Beth doing an angle outside the title hunt, and Katie having already failed to take the title off Mickie

So my guess is that Candice will return as a face and will instantly feud with Mickie for the title. It would definately get my attention and could be a great feud.

A face vs face feud would get old quick, the crowd would choose their own sides and the WWE would have to turn someone heel for the feud to work

Face vs Face feuds rarely happen, because generally one of the faces will end up becoming a heel, and in this case it'll more than likely be Candice because Mickie is the most established face in the division, she has been since she won the title from Beth. The fans won't cheer a woman that hasn't wrestled for close to a year over a woman that they've been solidly behind for month's

I still reckon it is worth a try because it never happens in the Womens Division. You never know though, the fans could cheer for both. Its always a possibility.

It rarely happens in the men's division

Wrong. Face vs Face matches in the men's division happen often nowadays. At SummerSlam theres a face vs face match in Cena vs Batista. HBK vs Batista happened not long ago. Cena vs HHH at Night of Champions. Hardy vs Hardy on Smackdown a few weeks ago. These are only some examples.

Candice would then have to turn heel in order to keep the feud alive

It should then be a one off match if the fans completely turn on Candice.

Another reason why this face vs face scenario wouldn't work, the fans would get bored of it, and since its been established that the fans would more than likely cheer Mickie over Candice, the WWE would have no choice but to turn Candice heel to keep the feud entertaining, or else they'll run the risk of the feud bombing

Like I said, if it doesn't work out well the fued can easily be ended after one match.

Over Mickie, whose been consistently cheered by the fans for months now? I would doubt that

Candice is more fresh than Mickie. So its a possibility.

I don't think it works that way, if it did, Mr Kennedy would've received a world title opportunity by now.

Not really. Mr Kennedy didn't get a massive pop when he returned and the WWE didn't want to rush Kennedy's main event push. The longer they wait, the better it will be.

It's arguable that it would be more successful than Candice making her return and having to play second fiddle to Mickie James

But a heel Candice would play second fiddle to Beth Phoenix. Its a double edged sword.

Candice has some establishment in her own right, and in the eyes of the fans, since Katie failed to win the title from Mickie, if Candice were to turn heel, that would put her next in line to feud with Mickie for the title.

She can be next in line without turning heel. The fans most probably wont instantly boo her if she was in a feud with Mickie. Over time then maybe she wont get as many cheers, but not straight away.

At this point it looks like Beth will be doing an angle outside of the women's title hunt

Are you aware of the fact that Beth could win the Womens Title at Summerslam?

Which sets up a Mickie/ Candice feud perfectly because their wouldn't be anyone credible left for Mickie to feud with, with Beth doing an angle outside the title hunt, and Katie having already failed to take the title off Mickie

It would still work without turning Candice heel in my opinion. I'm sure the fans want Candice next in line for a title shot regardless of if she is a heel or face. Beth could win the title and feud with a face Candice.

A face vs face feud would get old quick, the crowd would choose their own sides and the WWE would have to turn someone heel for the feud to work

Remember the Batista/HBK feud. The fans turned on Batista but after the fued was over, they started cheering him again. The same could happen with this feud. The feud worked with Batista playing the tweener, so I can't see why Candice can't play a tweener. But at the moment I think it is best she stays face rather than turning heel.

So Beth and Santino was something that was just randomly thrown together because the WWE was bored?

I wouldn't doubt it. Both Beth and Santino were doing nothing. They had no feuds. Beth wasn't even on TV for weeks in a row.

Candice as a heel will help create that "surprise" angle

It definitely would. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be a surprise or a breath of fresh air. But that doesn't mean the WWE will do it. We've all been saying for months now that Batista is stale as a face and it'd be a breath of fresh air if he was a heel, but they haven't done that yet. They haven't even turned Kane a full heel yet.

Hilarious because I could say the same thing for the men's division right now

Unfortunately, you can. That doesn't make the women's division any better, though, by having the men's division in the same problem. Women's division doesn't benefit from being in the same slumber as the tag team division either...it just means you have even more bad positions.

Kelly - face jobber
jillian - heel jobber

layla and Beth - both involved in angles outside the division

Katie Lea - a jobber to the stars, heel equivalent of Melina

Melina - secondary face behind Mickie, would be backing Mickie in tag team matches

Mickie - not only the most over face, but arguably the most over out of anyone in the division at this point.

But see, right there, you just pointed out the balance. Kelly and Jillian are jobbers, balancing each other out. Katie and Melina balance each other out. Layla if she was a face, goes up against Beth, balances that number game out. That leaves you with Candice as a heel (in place of Layla) against Mickie. But like I said in my post, if you keep Layla as a heel, which I think they'd be doing as I can't picture her being face, and you turn Candice, you've got more heels than faces. Suddenly, one of the heels has nothing to do. If you switch Jillian, Katie, Layla, or Beth over to the face side, then you have enough room for Candice to turn heel, but if you don't, you're outnumbering, as it means until Melina comes back from her injury, you're still relying on Mickie and Kelly but now you have even more heels to deal with, making it harder to book.

If Candice comes back as a face, she'll be playing second fiddle to Mickie. The WWE won't kill the momentum of their most established and most over competitor and give the belt to a lesser champion, that doesn't make any sense, and the WWE is smarter than that. A beth vs candice feud pretty much makes the Santino/ Beth angle void because then the WWE will have Beth focusing on Candice instead of her role with Santino. The WWE as been hinting at a possible Santino/ Kofi angle and if Beth is off defending her title against Candice that pretty much kills the angle that they had. At this point, with the WWE bringing the Mickie/ Katie feud to a close, the best thing would be to turn Candice heel and have her feud with Mickie. It creates a new, fresh feud, the WWE gets to keep their most over face, and still gets to salvage the Beth/ Santino angle.

How can the Beth/Santino angle go on for much longer if Beth isn't wrestling women? If she IS wrestling women, and you have only Mickie and Kelly as the faces, because Candice is heel now, then that means the only matches you can have are Beth against Mickie (which, in that case, Mickie always wins, as she's not feuding with her and she's the champ, the feud with the #1 contender - Candice - means more than the comedy angle) or Beth vs Kelly a million times where Kelly loses to put Beth's angle over. Do you want to sit through Beth vs Kelly once a week for 3 or 4 weeks in a row? I wouldn't want to. Also, if you have Beth vs Kelly, Mickie vs Candice, what do you do with Layla, Jillian, and Katie, who have no opponents because Melina is still injured? I can't see the Beth/Santino angle consisting of Beth defeating the male competitors week in and week out, nor can I see having Beth vs Santino anymore, let alone week in and week out until the angle is finished. But see, if you change the angle to Beth/Santino vs Layla/Noble, then you leave Kelly open to face Katie or Jillian. Makes sense. But that goes back to what I said before, once more..."Candice can turn heel if you have Layla, Jillian, or Katie turn face".

Now, I agree with you that Candice turning heel and feuding with Mickie would be something different and possibly entertaining (though Candice's lack of skills could put a damper on that one), as we've already seen Mickie vs Beth and Mickie vs Katie. But if you have only two faces (Mickie and Kelly) and you try to give Beth and Candice something to do, you have repetitive matches over, and over, and over again. Beth and Candice would only be able to face Mickie and Kelly, and you need to pick between the two angles: do you want to continue Beth & Santino vs Mickie & Kofi, or do you want to have Mickie vs Candice? Cause you can't do both at the same time.

It would be nice with a character change, but I really don't care as she's never been anything but a glorified prostitute. No, really. She got her major push because of...you know. At least it made Vince's day.

Candice as a heel could work actually because it hasn't been done for a while. It would be a nice change, and freshen things up because it's different. It opens up new fueds, with Mickie, Kelly Kelly & more.

But I don't think she would come back straight away as a heel because I don't see the WWE doing that, as they probably have a big face storyline for her when she comes back. She'll stay face for a month or two, then a big heel turn, say at Survivor Series.

Wrong. Face vs Face matches in the men's division happen often nowadays. At SummerSlam theres a face vs face match in Cena vs Batista. HBK vs Batista happened not long ago. Cena vs HHH at Night of Champions. Hardy vs Hardy on Smackdown a few weeks ago. These are only some examples.

In all of those matches (except the Hardy match) the fans showed their support more heavily for one guy over the other. In the Cena/HHH match it was Cena, in the Batista/ HBK match it was HBK, and in the upcoming Cena/ Batista match expect Cena to get a larger pop

It should then be a one off match if the fans completely turn on Candice.

Better to turn her heel to keep the feud fresh and entertaining

Like I said, if it doesn't work out well the fued can easily be ended after one match.

it could yes, but then the WWE wouldn't gain anything from the feud. A Mickie/ Candice feud with a heel Candice has much more potential and cause for longevity. The WWE could start the feud with Candice as a face then slowly turn her heel to build up her momentum.

Not really. Mr Kennedy didn't get a massive pop when he returned and the WWE didn't want to rush Kennedy's main event push. The longer they wait, the better it will be.

The same could be said for Candice, I'm not saying that she return as a heel right away, I'm saying that if the WWE does turn her her heel, they should do it gradually

But a heel Candice would play second fiddle to Beth Phoenix. Its a double edged sword.

what part of Beth Phoenix is an angle outside of the title picture (and yes I am fully aware of the match at Summerslam, and if Mickie and Kofi retain, then where does that leave Beth - outside of the title picture)

She can be next in line without turning heel. The fans most probably wont instantly boo her if she was in a feud with Mickie. Over time then maybe she wont get as many cheers, but not straight away.

hence why the WWE should build her up as a heel

Are you aware of the fact that Beth could win the Womens Title at Summerslam?

read my post at the beginning of the thread

Beth could win the title and feud with a face Candice.

I'd be willing to bet that that feud would get old quickly, the fans have seen Beth vs Candice too many times over a short period of time. A Mickie vs Candice feud would be different and unique and would help bring some much needed buzz back to the women's division.

But at the moment I think it is best she stays face rather than turning heel.

If she stays face she's most likely going to play second fiddle to micke, a heel would likely win the title off Mickie, so if Beth wins it, the WWE would have to find away to establish Candice to make her the new # 1 contender, but by doing that the WWE loses their top face in Mickie James, and has I stated before why would the WWE but the belt on a lesser champion when they currently already have a strong champion.

I wouldn't doubt it. Both Beth and Santino were doing nothing. They had no feuds. Beth wasn't even on TV for weeks in a row.

the WWE wouldn't have just thrown the two together if they didn't have something else in mind for the two of them.

It definitely would. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be a surprise or a breath of fresh air. But that doesn't mean the WWE will do it. We've all been saying for months now that Batista is stale as a face and it'd be a breath of fresh air if he was a heel, but they haven't done that yet. They haven't even turned Kane a full heel yet.

I never suggested that Candice should return immediately as a heel, it would be a gradual process.

Unfortunately, you can. That doesn't make the women's division any better, though, by having the men's division in the same problem. Women's division doesn't benefit from being in the same slumber as the tag team division either...it just means you have even more bad positions.

Which means the WWE would have to do something to bring the buzz back to the division, a Mickie/ Candice feud would benefit the division much better than a Beth/ Candice (especially since the WWE fans have seen it before - twice)

But see, right there, you just pointed out the balance. Kelly and Jillian are jobbers, balancing each other out. Katie and Melina balance each other out. Layla if she was a face, goes up against Beth, balances that number game out.That leaves you with Candice as a heel (in place of Layla) against Mickie. But like I said in my post, if you keep Layla as a heel, which I think they'd be doing as I can't picture her being face, and you turn Candice, you've got more heels than faces.

Layla is rarely used, and when she is she jobs. The WWE is getting better use out of her as a valet. And with the situation with Candice, if she were to turn heel, the WWE could just use Katie if they want someone to back Candice up in Tag team matches.

Suddenly, one of the heels has nothing to do.

Jillian hardly does anything at all right as of now, she either goes on TV and jobs, or she's used in a random comedy angle

If you switch Jillian, Katie, Layla, or Beth over to the face side, then you have enough room for Candice to turn heel, but if you don't, you're outnumbering, as it means until Melina comes back from her injury, you're still relying on Mickie and Kelly but now you have even more heels to deal with, making it harder to book.

I have no idea how long Melina is slated to be out for, but even if she were out for a while, that gives WWE a reason to have Kelly step up her game. If the rumors are true and Kelly is in line for the "playboy push" at least this way she would have gained some experience points before hand

How can the Beth/Santino angle go on for much longer if Beth isn't wrestling women?

It looks to me that the WWE maybe teasing an angle surrounding the IC championship between the two, and if that does turn out to be true, then Beth wouldn't be in the women's title hunt

If she IS wrestling women, and you have only Mickie and Kelly as the faces, because Candice is heel now, then that means the only matches you can have are Beth against Mickie (which, in that case, Mickie always wins, as she's not feuding with her and she's the champ, the feud with the #1 contender - Candice - means more than the comedy angle) or Beth vs Kelly a million times where Kelly loses to put Beth's angle over. Do you want to sit through Beth vs Kelly once a week for 3 or 4 weeks in a row? I wouldn't want to. Also, if you have Beth vs Kelly, Mickie vs Candice, what do you do with Layla, Jillian, and Katie, who have no opponents because Melina is still injured? I can't see the Beth/Santino angle consisting of Beth defeating the male competitors week in and week out, nor can I see having Beth vs Santino anymore, let alone week in and week out until the angle is finished. But see, if you change the angle to Beth/Santino vs Layla/Noble, then you leave Kelly open to face Katie or Jillian. Makes sense. But that goes back to what I said before, once more..."Candice can turn heel if you have Layla, Jillian, or Katie turn face".

As I stated before, the Candice heel turn would be a gradual process, she wouldn't turn heel right away. If the WWE establishes Layla and Beth with roles outside the division (they've already established Layla as a valet) and if Beth suddenly finds herself in a feud for IC Title (or something else away form the women's title hunt) that leaves a spot open for Candice to turn heel

Now, I agree with you that Candice turning heel and feuding with Mickie would be something different and possibly entertaining (though Candice's lack of skills could put a damper on that one)

If the WWE can teach Maryse to be a passable heel, I'm sure Candice would do fine

as we've already seen Mickie vs Beth and Mickie vs Katie. But if you have only two faces (Mickie and Kelly) and you try to give Beth and Candice something to do, you have repetitive matches over, and over, and over again. Beth and Candice would only be able to face Mickie and Kelly

If it comes to that, the WWE could push Beth as a secondary heel behind Candice, but then that would leave Katie with nothing to do. The way I'm viewing this is that I see two angles within the women's division forming, the angle with Santino and Beth, and the angle surrounding Mickie and her title. The title match at Summerslam will act as a crossroads, if Beth wins the title, then that puts a damper on this thread for the time being, but if Mickie retains then what happens? Mickie would've beaten every female heel on the show at that point, so a Candice heel would make sense at that point

Candice michelle reminds me of trish stratus.. When trish started as a manager then as a wrestler people looked at her as just another face or even a "****e" as some people would put it.. But as time came trish improved, held the womens title, what, 7 times? She has had great matches and fueds.. Candice michelle has improved and was beginning to really enjoy her in the ring as a wrestler.. When she started to fued with beth beth wasn't really over yet as a dominent female and candice was just getting the fan base.. When candice returned to help maria? People cheered glad to see her back but ended up leavin again cause of injury.. When she returns she can fued with beth again like orton has with cena and trish and lita once had... Beth is now over and the two can put on a whole better match now.. Ur right on raw u have kelly kelly melina and mickie as faces and beth jillian hall and katie as heels.. I can see candice moving to smackdown as a face and help out the face females and the division itself get better and more enjoyable.. Jillian hall is a jobber now but still can pop out of no where and gain some victories.. Its all about building character..

the WWE wouldn't have just thrown the two together if they didn't have something else in mind for the two of them.

You mean you forget all the times the WWE does an angle just to completely forget about it, or out of pure confusion? We had MVP vs Jeff at a ppv not too long ago, with nothing that happened afterward, just because they had nothing else to do. Wasn't Kennedy in a feud with Burchill and Regal? Where'd that go? Braden Walker teases a possible confrontation with Matt Hardy in a backstage segment because they have nothing planned for him, and then they have him face Curtis and get fired. Lol. Aren't we supposed to be wondering what has happened to Vince? They wouldn't have just thrown that angle together at the last minute if they didn't have something else in mind for Vince...right?...........see what I mean? WWE abandons their feuds left and right, most of the time without an explanation.

I never suggested that Candice should return immediately as a heel, it would be a gradual process.

Isn't that the whole point of this thread? Should she "return" as a heel, which would mean immediate?

Which means the WWE would have to do something to bring the buzz back to the division, a Mickie/ Candice feud would benefit the division much better than a Beth/ Candice (especially since the WWE fans have seen it before - twice)

It definitely would. And I'd rather see Mickie/Candice than Mickie/Beth or Candice/Beth. All I'm saying is, you can't have Candice turn heel if you only have Mickie and Kelly for faces because then you've got all the problems I listed before (3 heels that aren't doing anything, plus you can't have Beth in a storyline with Mickie if Mickie is defending against Candice, so Beth has to be facing Kelly every week unless you're comfortable with her beating Kane and the rest of the guys).

Jillian hardly does anything at all right as of now, she either goes on TV and jobs, or she's used in a random comedy angle

Yeah, she wouldn't be too missed. You section her off with Melina as "just not here right now". But what to do with Layla or Katie, the former who doesn't matter all that much and the latter who is pretty impressive?

I have no idea how long Melina is slated to be out for, but even if she were out for a while, that gives WWE a reason to have Kelly step up her game. If the rumors are true and Kelly is in line for the "playboy push" at least this way she would have gained some experience points before hand

Last I heard, Melina was out for months. But do you really think Kelly would be able to learn how to be a decent performer in the span of a month if she hasn't learned how to do it in the span of a year? I doubt it. The girl's gorgeous, but she's boring as hell in the ring.

It looks to me that the WWE maybe teasing an angle surrounding the IC championship between the two, and if that does turn out to be true, then Beth wouldn't be in the women's title hunt

Maybe its just me, but I viciously don't want to see Beth defeating men as it devalues every single one of the men she can score a pin or submission over. Then, it makes her look even worse when she loses to a woman that is 1/8 the size of the men she was previously beating.

As I stated before, the Candice heel turn would be a gradual process, she wouldn't turn heel right away. If the WWE establishes Layla and Beth with roles outside the division (they've already established Layla as a valet) and if Beth suddenly finds herself in a feud for IC Title (or something else away form the women's title hunt) that leaves a spot open for Candice to turn heel

Let's just say Beth and Layla are off doing their own thing. Candice returns. If she doesn't do an immediate heel turn, do we just keep having Mickie vs Katie for a few weeks until she does? And who does Candice keep facing before she turns heel? Katie, still? I just don't put too much faith in the WWE to think for 10 seconds and give us anything more than the standard "let's just have them wrestle again" type of "feud". Whenever they do that, it just results in the same exact match over and over again until the audience decidedly leaves for food and bathrooms because they can't stand to see it anymore. Remember the supposed "feud" between Finlay and Palumbo not too long ago, that consisted of the same match 4 weeks in a row? I wholeheartedly would see them doing Mickie & Candice vs Katie & Jillian for like 6 weeks, over and over, and over, until she turns heel....unless she does it instantly...in which case, that goes against the "gradual turn".

If the WWE can teach Maryse to be a passable heel, I'm sure Candice would do fine

Since when is Maryse a passable heel? Lol. The girl can't walk 3 feet without stumbling. She's by far the worst women's wrestler out of the entire WWE. Candice does have a better shot than Maryse does at being a successful heel though, because she's more talented, but Candice isn't anything special either.

If it comes to that, the WWE could push Beth as a secondary heel behind Candice, but then that would leave Katie with nothing to do. The way I'm viewing this is that I see two angles within the women's division forming, the angle with Santino and Beth, and the angle surrounding Mickie and her title. The title match at Summerslam will act as a crossroads, if Beth wins the title, then that puts a damper on this thread for the time being, but if Mickie retains then what happens? Mickie would've beaten every female heel on the show at that point, so a Candice heel would make sense at that point

Yeah if Beth doesn't regain the title, then Mickie needs a new contender, but at the same time, if Beth doesn't get the title and have a few rematches with Mickie (to whom she loses) then Beth/Santino can't go on long either. Who's she going to face besides Kelly? Would you really want to see Beth beating Kofi for the IC title, killing all of the momentum this guy had and making him look like a pussy because he's supposed to be a champion and he's losing to a woman? I just can't see that being a good idea, to screw up one of your young guys that is over with the crowd.

I highly doubt Candice will turn heel, but think its a great idea. Candice is very bland as a face and it would be refreshing to see her as a heel. And if Candice is heel and wins the belt off of Mickie that gives Melina and Kelly Kelly someone who they can feud with a still look credible against(instead of challenging beth). The only problem with turning Candice heel is that she may come back to a huge pop..but that probably wont happen. The WWE may just bring back Candice as a face and push her as the #1 face even thought Mickie gets a bigger reaction(WWE sometimes pushes wrestlers they "like" rather than ones that get huge pops). In the end a Candice heel turn would be nice but unlikely knowing the wwe.

You mean you forget all the times the WWE does an angle just to completely forget about it, or out of pure confusion? We had MVP vs Jeff at a ppv not too long ago, with nothing that happened afterward, just because they had nothing else to do. Wasn't Kennedy in a feud with Burchill and Regal? Where'd that go? Braden Walker teases a possible confrontation with Matt Hardy in a backstage segment because they have nothing planned for him, and then they have him face Curtis and get fired. Lol. Aren't we supposed to be wondering what has happened to Vince? They wouldn't have just thrown that angle together at the last minute if they didn't have something else in mind for Vince...right?...........see what I mean? WWE abandons their feuds left and right, most of the time without an explanation.

But whats to say that the WWE doesn't have something greater in mind for the Santino/ Beth angle

Isn't that the whole point of this thread? Should she "return" as a heel, which would mean immediate?

The point of this thread is to speculate and debate on whether or not Candice should return and make a heel turn (not necessarily coming back as a heel immediately)

It definitely would. And I'd rather see Mickie/Candice than Mickie/Beth or Candice/Beth. All I'm saying is, you can't have Candice turn heel if you only have Mickie and Kelly for faces because then you've got all the problems I listed before (3 heels that aren't doing anything, plus you can't have Beth in a storyline with Mickie if Mickie is defending against Candice, so Beth has to be facing Kelly every week unless you're comfortable with her beating Kane and the rest of the guys).

I thought I already established that, if this storyline were to go down and Mickie retains at Summerslam, that Beth would most likely be in a feud with Santino over the IC title (not necessarily aiming to win it, but just feuding over it) so I don't know why you keep going back to this Beth vs Kelly scenario. Santino feuds with Kofi over the belt, wins it, and then turns on Beth, sparking their feud

With Beth off doing something else and with Mickie already have beaten Katie Lea, that leaves a spot open for a new top heel

Yeah, she wouldn't be too missed. You section her off with Melina as "just not here right now". But what to do with Layla or Katie, the former who doesn't matter all that much and the latter who is pretty impressive?

layla is being pushed as a valet, Katie lea would be playing the secondary heel behind Candice in this scenario

Last I heard, Melina was out for months. But do you really think Kelly would be able to learn how to be a decent performer in the span of a month if she hasn't learned how to do it in the span of a year? I doubt it. The girl's gorgeous, but she's boring as hell in the ring.

Which is why the WWE will be focusing most of their attention on Mickie, all Kelly would have to do is tag with Mickie during tag team matches. After all the primary feud in question is Mickie vs Candice, not Candice vs Kelly, or Mickie and Kelly vs Candice

Maybe its just me, but I viciously don't want to see Beth defeating men as it devalues every single one of the men she can score a pin or submission over. Then, it makes her look even worse when she loses to a woman that is 1/8 the size of the men she was previously beating.

I agree, I don't want Beth to be primarily facing men, and I doubt the WWE does either, but I could see the WWE putting Beth in a feud for the IC championship and coming up short.

Let's just say Beth and Layla are off doing their own thing. Candice returns. If she doesn't do an immediate heel turn, do we just keep having Mickie vs Katie for a few weeks until she does?

Someone suggested a face vs face encounter between Mickie and Candice, which could be the catalyst of helping to turn Candice heel

And who does Candice keep facing before she turns heel? Katie, still?

probably, or Jillian. As long as they place heavy emphasis on a Mickie/ Candice encounter. The fans would enjoy the prospect of a face vs face, but only up until they choose which face they want to support, the other would have to resort to heel tactics in order to keep the feud afloat

I just don't put too much faith in the WWE to think for 10 seconds and give us anything more than the standard "let's just have them wrestle again" type of "feud". Whenever they do that, it just results in the same exact match over and over again until the audience decidedly leaves for food and bathrooms because they can't stand to see it anymore. Remember the supposed "feud" between Finlay and Palumbo not too long ago, that consisted of the same match 4 weeks in a row? I wholeheartedly would see them doing Mickie & Candice vs Katie & Jillian for like 6 weeks, over and over, and over, until she turns heel....unless she does it instantly...in which case, that goes against the "gradual turn".

Or the WWE could have Candice immediately challenge Mickie as a face for the title, setting up a confrontation. But as i've already mentioned, the fans are invested in Mickie and they have been for months, so Mickie as a better chance of keeping her support of the fans than Candice who hasn't seen action for almost a full year

Since when is Maryse a passable heel? Lol. The girl can't walk 3 feet without stumbling. She's by far the worst women's wrestler out of the entire WWE. Candice does have a better shot than Maryse does at being a successful heel though, because she's more talented, but Candice isn't anything special either.

If you mean by technique, yeah Maryse is pretty bad, but as an entertainer she's not half bad, she's a better heel than the likes of Victoria or Nattie

Who's she going to face besides Kelly? Would you really want to see Beth beating Kofi for the IC title, killing all of the momentum this guy had and making him look like a pussy because he's supposed to be a champion and he's losing to a woman? I just can't see that being a good idea, to screw up one of your young guys that is over with the crowd.

Santino feuds with Kofi over the belt, wins it, and then turns on Beth, sparking their feud over the belt (and even though Beth probably wouldn't win the Belt, it'll be a feud nonetheless)

But whats to say that the WWE doesn't have something greater in mind for the Santino/ Beth angle

Well we don't know that. I just don't have high hopes for it compared to what usually happens with an angle like this. Right now, they aren't showing me much of a reason to believe that it will go far, but I could be wrong.

The point of this thread is to speculate and debate on whether or not Candice should return and make a heel turn (not necessarily coming back as a heel immediately)

If she should eventually become heel, then yeah, I completely agree, but if it happened immediately, it'd probably screw up the division for a while, I think.

I thought I already established that, if this storyline were to go down and Mickie retains at Summerslam, that Beth would most likely be in a feud with Santino over the IC title (not necessarily aiming to win it, but just feuding over it) so I don't know why you keep going back to this Beth vs Kelly scenario. Santino feuds with Kofi over the belt, wins it, and then turns on Beth, sparking their feud

With Beth off doing something else and with Mickie already have beaten Katie Lea, that leaves a spot open for a new top heel

What you're losing me on is how there can't be multiple things at the same time. If Santino and Beth win at Summerslam, they get both titles. So if Beth is Women's champ, she needs to be defending against someone (most likely Mickie) with Santino defending his IC title against Kofi. If Santino retains against Kofi, it makes Kofi look bad, as Santino loses to everybody, so that hurts Kofi's reputation. If Beth loses to Mickie again clean, she loses her "badass strong woman" reputation, so how would she be able to feud with Santino (who is better than Kofi now according to his retaining) if she can't even beat Mickie? If somehow they don't win, so Kofi/Mickie retain, Mickie goes to feud with Candice over the title, and Santino beats Kofi for the IC title, just to feud with Beth, it still makes Kofi look bad as he lost to the guy who loses to EVERYBODY, including his female partner. That would make it seem like Beth is good enough to defeat Kofi, which just ruins his credibility even more. Also, Kofi wouldn't be feuding with Santino over the title, Beth would, so what does Kofi do in the mean time? Receive a massive demotion to being a beltless jobber to Santino and Beth with no program? That's not very good business considering Kofi's got a pretty good standing with the fans.

layla is being pushed as a valet, Katie lea would be playing the secondary heel behind Candice in this scenario

That all depends on Beth not being involved in the women's division, but rather, being involved in the men's.

Which is why the WWE will be focusing most of their attention on Mickie, all Kelly would have to do is tag with Mickie during tag team matches. After all the primary feud in question is Mickie vs Candice, not Candice vs Kelly, or Mickie and Kelly vs Candice

If Kelly is there just to tag, then there's even less of a chance that she'll learn to become a better wrestler like you were talking about. Plus, they wouldn't be able to have Mickie vs Candice on Raw for 4 weeks in a row, then on a ppv. They'd need to have Candice beat Kelly to make her look like a threat, and Mickie beat someone like Jillian to make her look dominant as well. But with only Mickie and Kelly, as faces, then Candice faces M one week, K the next, both in a tag the next, then one of the two again for the fourth week, and then Mickie at a ppv? By the time the ppv comes around, we've seen Candice vs Mickie 3 or 4 times already. That's destroys any mystique for the feud and it becomes what I was talking about earlier...WWE's "lets have them in match after match, one week after another, and that will be the feud, wherein one gets a pin over the other, the next week the other one evens it up, rinse and repeat". Those are the most boring of all feuds, as what we were criticizing earlier was that its boring when "feuds" are just "I'm the #1 contender and I beat you in a tag team match".

I agree, I don't want Beth to be primarily facing men, and I doubt the WWE does either, but I could see the WWE putting Beth in a feud for the IC championship and coming up short.

I really hope they don't do that. Every time the IC title starts getting back its worth, they do something to take it back down to zero. Right now, Kofi is doing a pretty decent job with it (though he should move on to a new feud now with someone like Cade or Regal), and if they have him lose it to Santino (the guy who never wins, ever, even against Beth Phoenix), and then a woman becomes #1 contender, the IC title is back down to worthless again.

Someone suggested a face vs face encounter between Mickie and Candice, which could be the catalyst of helping to turn Candice heel

probably, or Jillian. As long as they place heavy emphasis on a Mickie/ Candice encounter. The fans would enjoy the prospect of a face vs face, but only up until they choose which face they want to support, the other would have to resort to heel tactics in order to keep the feud afloat

If they did it that way (ignoring the Beth stuff) it would probably work best.

Or the WWE could have Candice immediately challenge Mickie as a face for the title, setting up a confrontation. But as i've already mentioned, the fans are invested in Mickie and they have been for months, so Mickie as a better chance of keeping her support of the fans than Candice who hasn't seen action for almost a full year

I hope the fans would keep cheering for Mickie over Candice. But then again, these people also cheer for Hornswoggle, haha, so we can't trust them too much.

If you mean by technique, yeah Maryse is pretty bad, but as an entertainer she's not half bad, she's a better heel than the likes of Victoria or Nattie

Idk, I just don't see anything good about Maryse except for her looks. Natalya (despite completely lacking in the looks department) at least scores wins over people and looks pretty dominant.

Santino feuds with Kofi over the belt, wins it, and then turns on Beth, sparking their feud over the belt (and even though Beth probably wouldn't win the Belt, it'll be a feud nonetheless)

I can't see them doing that without putting a damper and a devaluing on the IC title, Kofi, and one of (or both) Santino and Beth, as Santino looks worse if he can't beat a woman and Beth looks less like a dominant woman if she can't even beat Santino. But any way they do it, if Santino and Beth feud over the IC title and they've won it from Kofi, it makes Kofi look bad that he can't beat either of these two.

RAW already has two top face divas in Melina and Mickie James. Candice has been out of action for close to a year, what ever momentum she had built up with the fans prior to her injuries will no longer be present. Candice won't be out popping Mickie and the WWE certainly won't derail Mickie's current momentum in an attempt to get Candice back over with the fans. RAW is in an unique situation right now with the divas division as they have two separate angles going, one being the Beth/ Santino angle, and the other revolving around Mickie and her title.

Since Melina's out, she's no longer one of the top face divas, that title would go to Kelly. I don't think the WWE really cares if Candice doesn't have a lot of momentum as a face, they'll continue letting her be one. When Candice was a face back in 07, during her title reign, it's not like she was getting huge pops or anything, so why would it matter now if she didn't get them? It wouldn't, and as far as divas go, reactions are few and far between besides some exceptions.

Echelon said:
Some people believe that Candice will be feuding with Beth (yet again) but I think otherwise. We've seen Beth vs Candice twice now (and both times the feud has failed) so why would fans want to see this feud for a third time when it was supposed to have happened a year ago? Besides if Beth and Candice were to feud over the title, where does that leave Beth and Santino? where does that leave Mickie? (who would be the former champ at this point) As I stated above, why would the WWE derail Mickie's momentum in order to rehash a feud that was supposed to have already happened?

Technically we've only seen Beth and Candice feud once, the second time was more of a feud against Beth/Melina and it barely lasted a couple of weeks. Besides the main focus then was Bunnymania, not Beth and Candice. Mickie vs Beth was an absolutely lackluster feud in and around December 07, but the WWE had no problem letting them feud again after WM so I doubt that they won't continue the Beth vs Candice feud. All the tools needed for the feud are already there- Beth injuring Candice, Candice wanting revenge, etc. WWE derailed Mickie's momentum earlier in the year for Bunnymania (I think Mickie was off of Raw for weeks during that time), there's no reason why they won't do it again so Candice can have her return against Beth.

Candice returning as a heel could make sense, in fact it'd be very unique for a diva to return as a heel (I don't think it's happened since Jazz), but if the past year has shown that the WWE doesn't really care about making the Women's Division unique, they don't care if it stands out. Look at the way Candice returned back in March- just a random walkout during a Maria vs Beth match, it was very underwhelming. It'd be interesting to see a heel Candice go after Mickie, but I think we're giving the WWE way too much credit if we're going to believe that they'll let this happen. They won't.

Flames Out
Dragon

No. She won't, nor should she, return as a heel. Candice Michelle just doesn't have any heelish attitude about her, I don't know how the WWE would make the fans boo her. If you listen to Beth' reaction, she gets none but she is the most dominant heel at the moment as far as the women's division goes.

Candice, if she goes heel would get the same reaction ... no reaction. Truth be told they would have to work very hard to get Candice heel, and that effort would be much better spent somewhere else.

If Candice comes back as a face, then she has a better chance of becoming popular as she was a while back. Which would be close to matching Mickie, if the fans do end up caring. I don't think they will anyway, when Candice came back that one night before geing injured again the crowd was pretty much dead. So who says they will start caring again, regardless of her being heel or face?

Candice won't be able to be the top heel or face now, as it has been established. But if she comes to be second biggest face she could fued with Mickie for the title. Although the WWE rarely does face/face diva fueds, but I honestly don't even think she will become over enough to get a shot.

I can't see them doing that without putting a damper and a devaluing on the IC title, Kofi, and one of (or both) Santino and Beth, as Santino looks worse if he can't beat a woman and Beth looks less like a dominant woman if she can't even beat Santino. But any way they do it, if Santino and Beth feud over the IC title and they've won it from Kofi, it makes Kofi look bad that he can't beat either of these two.

I agree, if anything, they should make it a triple threat feud. Of course the focus would completely be on Beth/Santino, but at least Kofi would remain credible. I don't see either Santino or Beth becoming Intercontinental Champion. I think they're going to play mind games with each other at Summerslam, causing one or the other to lose. (Probably Santino) They can toy with the titles for a little while, but I don't see it as any more than that.

Santino/Beth should just have the storyline with each other and forget championships. The Intercontinental Title is perfect for Kofi right now, and guys like Regal/Cade/Burchill SHOULD be the contenders. I'd hate to see Kofi lose to a top jobber like Santino, or a woman. A young up and comer can't afford to lose to a woman, he just can't.

As for the womens title, who knows. Instead of all this talk about Candice coming back heel, how about they just revert Melina back to the way she was? She was a passable heel and a decent champion. I wouldn't mind Melina and Mickie going back and forth.

In all of those matches (except the Hardy match) the fans showed their support more heavily for one guy over the other. In the Cena/HHH match it was Cena, in the Batista/ HBK match it was HBK, and in the upcoming Cena/ Batista match expect Cena to get a larger pop.

HBK deserved to get more cheered as Batista was built up as the tweener for that feud. The Cena/HHH match was pretty even in regards to fan support. On Raw last week, the fans cheered for both Cena and Batista so I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Better to turn her heel to keep the feud fresh and entertaining

Candice has already been a heel not that long ago. A face Candice is still relatively fresh in my opinion.

it could yes, but then the WWE wouldn't gain anything from the feud. A Mickie/ Candice feud with a heel Candice has much more potential and cause for longevity. The WWE could start the feud with Candice as a face then slowly turn her heel to build up her momentum.

Why not? The WWE will gain a better knowledge of who is more over. Fans all react differently each week. I do agree with the bit I put in bold. That could definately work in my opinion.

The same could be said for Candice, I'm not saying that she return as a heel right away, I'm saying that if the WWE does turn her her heel, they should do it gradually

You might want Candice to turn heel, but the WWE might think otherwize.

what part of Beth Phoenix is an angle outside of the title picture (and yes I am fully aware of the match at Summerslam, and if Mickie and Kofi retain, then where does that leave Beth - outside of the title picture)

If Mickie wins then we can see a triple threat between Mickie/Katie Lea/Beth Phoenix. The Womens Champ doesn't always need someone to fued with.

I'd be willing to bet that that feud would get old quickly, the fans have seen Beth vs Candice too many times over a short period of time. A Mickie vs Candice feud would be different and unique and would help bring some much needed buzz back to the women's division.

True, but it hasn't happened for a while due to Candice being injured. A face vs face match between Mickie and Candice would create even more buzz to the womens division.

If she stays face she's most likely going to play second fiddle to micke, a heel would likely win the title off Mickie, so if Beth wins it, the WWE would have to find away to establish Candice to make her the new # 1 contender, but by doing that the WWE loses their top face in Mickie James, and has I stated before why would the WWE but the belt on a lesser champion when they currently already have a strong champion.

Thats like saying why put the World Title on CM Punk, when John Cena is more over and would most probably make a better champion than Punk. Its just the way things happen. Since when does the WWE establish contenders to the womens title? Katie Lea attacked Mickie out of nowhere for no good reason for that feud to start. Also like I mentioned before, if Candice turns heel she is most likely playing second fiddle to Beth. No matter if Beth is in the title picture or not, shes still the most over heel Diva on Raw.

The way I see it, Melina is a big factor in all of this "balance" Yes without Melina that leaves the faces already outnumbered, and adding Candice as a heel might make things worse. Uh, but who really cares if Layla gets lost in the shuffle? She hasn't wrestled in like, two months? Her angle with Jamie Noble isn't going anywhere because Noble keeps jobbing. A heel Candice vs a face champion in Mickiek just might help to really give the Women's Division a breath of fresh air. Also Candice doesn't need to RETURN immediately as a heel. She could convince Mickie to defend her title against her as a welcome back present or out of mutual respect. Candice wins, but by cheating, maybe grabbing the tights or totally destroying Mickie on the outside after the match. Boom! She's an instant heel, having just heelishly knocked the most over face diva off her throne. Then Melina comes back to get at Beth Phoenix, if the Beth/Santino angle is over, and then you could see these four in tag matches that slowly blends both feuds over the title. So then, you have to great face divas and hopefully two great heel divas all feuding wildly for the title.

Candice Michelle should first work on wrestling, and not getting humped up. She's a face (er, was) and nothing more. PRetty gets you in the door, but you have to actually work to stick around. Look at Kelly Kelly. Horrible at first, only pretty, bad gimmick as an exhibitionist. Now, she's starting to look like an actual factual wrestler; and all she needed to learn was how to fall properly.

Step1: learn to wrestle
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back