why the suspension of Evan Bourne isn't that bad as it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestlingfan100

Pre-Show Stalwart
The only people who will freak out over Evan{Matt}'s suspension are marks and most fans who aren't members of the IWC. Evan/Matt has a pretty clean record besides the whole marijuana deal. He's a business + marketing graduate, one of the best in ring technicians in the past 10 years of the biz and a pretty great attitude. So what if he likes to take a break once and wild as long as he doesn't become like RVD for now I'll be okay with everything. I've seen interviews of him and he seems like a good amicable personable performer and he's impressed the likes of Cena and Jericho wo have spoken positively about him and hey even a few guys like Orton, Edge have done stuff in the past with drugs.

It's protocol, he broke a rule wasn't careful with his "hobby" and I feel he's established enough to make it and the IWC is over-reacting.

He's a great talented nice guy and his height and weight, charisma factor and drawing ability have seldom to with this. Sure WWE may not trust him as much but they did trust Jeff Hardy and even gave a guy like Jeff more chances to grow up than he{Jeff} deserved.

Evan/Matt's young, talented and established enough in the biz as not a top draw but he's not obscure. He's freaking Matt Sydal{ pronounced Sid-dell by the way not sigh-day or sigh-del, I know it sounds weird.}

WWE is not evil, Matt/Evan is not evil. CHILL!

Why did you create this thread when TWO threads already exist on the subject?!?

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back