Who's Your Top 5

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
As in celebrity members of the opposite/same sex as far as looks/sex appeal/whatever else.

1. Ellen Page
2. Kristin Bell
3. Christina Ricci
4. Tina Fey
5. Rose McGowan

Reactions: Lee
1. Gina Carano
2. Minka Kelly
3. Jessica Biel
4. Megan Fox
5. Anna Kournikova/Kelly Kelly

Tiffani Thiessen, Betsy Russell, Phoebe Cates, Katie Holmes, and Jennifer Aniston I need to mention as the ladies way past their prime to make the list, but if they were still in it... they would all definitely be in contention.

In no order:

Eliza Dushku

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Joss Stone

Morgan Lander

Tara Spencer-Nairn

Honorable mention: Amy Acker, Charisma Carpenter, the chick that plays Abbie on NCIS, Gabrielle Miller, and Bif Naked (I'm a sucker for chicks with ink).

1. Gina Carano
2. Minka Kelly
3. Jessica Biel
4. Megan Fox
5. Kelly Kelly

Tiffani Thiessen, Betsy Russel, Phoebe Cates, Katie Holmes, and Jennifer Ansiton I need to mention as the ladies way past their prime to make the list, but if they were still in it... they would all definitely be in contention.

Don't forget Danica McKellar.

1. Scout-Taylor Compton
2. Danielle Harris
3. Natalie Portman
4. Kristen Bell
5. Jessica Alba (circa Idle Hands...seriously, how is it possible to be that hot?)

Honorable mentions to Hayley Williams, Evan Rachel Wood, Nikki Reed, and many others I'm forgetting.

Don't forget Danica McKellar.

1. Scout-Taylor Compton
2. Danielle Harris
3. Natalie Portman
4. Kristen Bell
5. Jessica Alba (circa Idle Hands...seriously, how is it possible to be that hot?)

Honorable mentions to Hayley Williams, Evan Rachel Wood, Nikki Reed, and many others I'm forgetting.

Danica McKellar. Isn't that Winnie Cooper? If so, she's still hot as fuck!

And, WHAT THE FUCKIN' FUCK?!!! How can a Star Wars nerd like myself overlook Natalie Fucking Portman?! Add her to my list.

1. Kelly Kelly
2. Cristina Scabbia
3. Tarja Turunen
4. Angela Gossow
5. Hayley Williams

Honourable Mentions:

- Maria Brink
- Mickie James
- Amy Lee
- The women in my sig

EDIT: Add lead singer chick from The Agonist & you have a winning combination.

She'll always have a special place in my heart, but I was into her way, way too long ago for her to make the list.

Pfft, she's just as hot as ever. Pictures don't lie.

danica_McKellar_l2.jpg

You somehow find a way to make every post about Halloween, don't you? :icon_razz:

Haha, well that's probably an underlying reason for my love of them, but seriously, if I could have a threesome right now, it'd be with Danielle and Scout. Scout has really grown on me, I've had a crush on Danielle for over a decade now :lmao:

Seriously those two are just...perfect. I went browsing around the pictures on Scout's MySpace once (legit) and my head just about imploded from how utterly beautiful she is without even trying.

Oh yeah, her and Evan Rachel Wood together in Thirteen...man, I'm not sure anyone could have resisted those two.

Mary-Louise Parker
Shannon Marie Woodward
Kate Beckinsale
Ellen Page
Kristen Stewart

You like Star Wars too? I have some of their comics as well.

I'm not really big on the expanded universe for SW. It's too hard to keep up with " Is Jaycen evil, or is Ben evil?" However, the way they brought the Emperor back was fairly genius.

I think I'll stick with Buffy and Angel, though.

Thanks for the offer.:lmao:

Mary-Louise Parker

You too huh? Something about her is just damn, damn sexy.

Ellen Page

I didn't include her on my list in respect to KB. But yeah, very, very sexy. Especially on Conan the other night.

Kristen Stewart

I KNEW I was forgetting someone. I almost fell in love with her in Into the Wild (among other movies), another just simply beautiful woman. Throw her on my lsit.

You too huh? Something about her is just damn, damn sexy.

There's just something to her. I'm watching Weeds right now instead of going to sleep...and it's mostly because I see her and I immediately feel bad for the sheer fact that I will never meet her. :(

That, and she looks just like one of my really, really cute friends.

I didn't include her on my list in respect to KB. But yeah, very, very sexy. Especially on Conan the other night.

Most definitely.

I KNEW I was forgetting someone. I almost fell in love with her in Into the Wild (among other movies), another just simply beautiful woman. Throw her on my lsit.

Adventureland. <3

Pfft, she's just as hot as ever. Pictures don't lie.

Yeah, and she's a married math teacher now. And I just don't think she's anywhere near as gorgeous as the other women on my list. Hell, to be honest... she wasn't even the hottest girl on the Wonder Years. That honor goes to Julie Condra, who played Madeline.

200u4xi.jpg

She was in a movie called Crying Freeman in the year 2000 I believe, and she was absolutely stunning.

Also, Cara > Winnie as well.

2zo972r.jpg

I like to tell myself Cara is the girl Kevin ended up marrying. :lmao:

For SHAME JMT! No one was hotter than Winnie! Lies! Vicious lies!

You owe me a pound of flesh tomorrow for that comment.

1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Jennifer Ellison
3. Hayden Panettiere
4. Eliza Dushku
5. Mila Kunis

1. Sophie Howard
2. Lindsay Strutt
3. Tall Black Girl From The Saturdays
4. Christine Off The One Show
5. Chelsea Off Eastenders

1. Helen Flanagan.
2. Jensen Ackles.