Who would you...

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
I am sorry if those already posted but come tommorrow night It is Cena vs. Edge Who would you rather see go into Raw the following night as champion?

The Current Champion Edge or the former two time WWE champion John Cena?

Edge, without a doubt, he is by far the better wrestler and deserves it miles more than Cena. For me Cena ruins watching Raw because his matches are just not up to main event standard.

wow a cena hater you must be the
BILLIONTH one ive meant today

That is something I noticed Alot of people have turned on Cena inn this fued and have sided with Edge whom is playing a heel that is one of the biggest heels in WWE history so far *cough cough Number 13 cough cough*

i am another hater. lets hope their is not another borin run from cena.

Who still likes cena out their.

i would love to see edge on monday night as the champion

i like cena as a matter of sfact im dubbed a chaing gang soldier i even have a pllatinum version of his spinnner pendant shoes everything

edge but then kane runs in nand wins the title and him edge and umaga have a feud but kane holds title till he retires [and loses it 2 benoit or hardy or whoever deserves it the locker room clears out and carries kane around the ring]

Hard to say if Edge wins Cena will go ruin Smackdown, if Edge looses Cena will have to stay on RAW - is there a third choice?
I'd have to go with Edge.

Listen Enigma You like Cena thats cool I have no rpoblems with That You probably Think the same about me and Edge bieng my favorite wrestler But the thing is not everyone shares you're opinions no one is right its all opinion so no need to get all up and challenge the cena thing

Edge should remain champion he worked so damn hard ad gave his all to the business and he's rewarded with just a few weeks with the World title?
Plus Cena on Smackdown hunting for the US title would be a much better draw
If Edge loses, he should go to TNA where he'll get the respect he deserves

yea Seriously I would Start watching TNA just for him For GOD Sakes WWE You are ''wondering'' why all yer stars are going to TNA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back