Who would you say is the funniest wrestler of all time?

lowandmighty

lowandmightyer
Lots of people myself included can't really take "wrestling" or "sports entertainment" as serious as other people and tend to watch it to a certain extent for comic relief.
Some wrestlers hit the funny bones a little harder than others. Heels with attitude problems and extreme over confidence seem to be the funniest to me whereas face characters with gimmicks aren't always as funny but there is still the odd exception for example Eugene was hard to watch but Kung Funaki was actually pretty funny.

For me Hollywood Hogan was gold with his bold claims but there was a little too much truth in them for mine even though he was still being pretty funny. Ric Flair was funny just being himself too.

To me the funniest guy of all time has to be Chris Jericho his character and even just facial expressions have had me in stitches so many times so he's the funniest to me but honourable mentions go to The Rock, Edge, JBL, The Big Show and Kurt Angle

So who do YOU think is/was the funniest wrestler of all time?

This thread really doesn't belong in the prison.
Maybe he thinks he isn't ready for the big sessions. It's a spam almost no holds barred section. He wouldn't be the first person to post in here so he didn't get banned.

Steve Austin (1997), Bobby Heenan (always), William Regal (while he was GM), The Rock (2000) and Jeff Jarrett (last couple of years). Oh, and Jericho, most of his career.

Maybe he thinks he isn't ready for the big sessions. It's a spam almost no holds barred section. He wouldn't be the first person to post in here so he didn't get banned.

And this page needs to be moved to the GWD. Its a smashing thread.

Hunter, Rock, Eddie, Vince, Cena and Goldust.

Delirious. If you can't laugh during one of his matches then you just don't have a soul. Also worthy mention the late great Sweet n' Sour Larry Sweeney

Probably go with Bobby the Brain Heenan, for the simple reason that not only did his one liners not seem forced, but the banter between Heenan and Gorilla was often far more entertaining than whatever match they were commentating on. Heenan was a natural ad-libber, there is simply no way that he was fed those lines. They came across as too off the cuff to be recited from the back, like half of the shit Cole tries to be funny with.

I think Santino is pretty damned funny, but his funniness is part of his gimmick, it's something he can rehearse most of the time...with Heenan, that was simply who he was. It was more genuine. Anyone can be made to seem funny with an act that they can practice and practice...give me the guy who is funny just because he is funny.

I find Santino and Eric Young pretty funny. Jericho is pretty good too.

I cant understand you man, everythime it hink of u i see Tim TEBOW YOU KNOW TIB. fuck now in my mund ai am sounding;ikea reatrded money. wtf now i know my spoelling is mean

no wi see kanye. this is inseane what the helll man, i am ytyping with an irish accent ol

i feel so fucking wierd ahahaha

like why am even commenting on this/ lol omg gay voice off

this thread is actually blowing my mind.I cant believe it. Its like its not real. Why do you oponions matter. I cant grasp how this si controlling my brain

Doink the clown. He always made me laugh back in the days, IRS was also a funny ass dude. If you have time go look at his vignettes. It was so cheesy but also hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back