Funniest moments in WWE or all of wrestling

Macho_King

Dark Match Winner
What is the funniest moments from the WWE or any other wrestling promotions you can think of that made you laugh out loud?

Was it something from bobby heenan, dx, The shockmaster debut in wcw, some stupid bushwacker moment?

I remember when Duane Gill (WWE Jobber from 80s-early 90s) came back to the WWE at the survivor series in 1998. Thought it was hilarious... granted not the funniest moment not even close but still makes me chuckle today. (Pasadena football team)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnQXtGJ8nSg&feature=feedlik

Heres a few more links

Gillberg Raw debut (Duane Gill)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWufnwYOm4I&feature=feedlik

Random moments (comps)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT8QkZbB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkLmAcVjGI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79vbiUGYr0

Now granted most us of have seen these bits and moments many times before and there were tons of funny moments in wrestling. Also some peoples taste is different so it might take a lot to make you laugh. So what do you guys think was the funniest moment in wrestling or one that just had you embarassed because it was so bad?

Chris Jericho's list of 1004 holds:

1. Armdrag
2. Armbar!
3. Moss covered, 3 handeled family gradunzel
4. Armbar!
5. Saskatewan, spinning nerve hold
6. Armbar!
and so on and so forth

"I shall call him...Minidust!"

In all honestly, I thought practically moment that contained Booker T and Goldust was absolutely priceless.

Good thread, by the way.

The first thing that popped into my head about funniest moment was back in WCW.. when The Giant was tearing up the ring with Scott Hall in it, and Hall just kept stumbling around the ring trying not to fall over..

another one, had to be the beer bath, when Mr. McMahon was on the mat like he was trying to swim through it :)

There are too many, but anything involving Chris Jericho going off on Stephanie McMahon was pure gold for me. The best one was the night Jericho showed the before and after pix of Stephanie's boob job.

Lately the funniest thing I've seen was "Really, Riley, Randy, Jimmy!" I was really quite surprised by this, because I really figured they'd get out there and have some kind of pissing contest and end up in a brawl. Instead me and my kids ended up laughing our asses off at R-Truth, for the last few weeks I've heard my kids copying this skit too.

[YOUTUBE]0l7y7-ZwAtI[/YOUTUBE]

I think the funniest thing ever though was Kurt Angle coming to the ring dressed as John Cena and acting like a moron, and then a midget dressed like Angle comes out to continue the charade. Watch for the part where Cena (Angle) starts sucking his thumb.

When I say Cena, you say Weener!
[YOUTUBE]pMdlVuiOXyI[/YOUTUBE]

if we go old school then the promo between chris jericho and the rock where they talk about jimmy jack jericho and the rock insults jericho with the big bucket of canadian moose piss they trade insults back and forth it was comedy gold but also intense at the same time

newer stuff has to be when chavo is trying to prove that santino is santina and rosa kisses santino dressed as santina......alright alright i admit it i am how they say a lesbiano

i laughed so hard especially when he made pig noises to vickie guerrero

* Both of nWo's parodies of the 4 Horsemen (the "Liver Spot" one featuring Waltman, Nash, Konnan and Bagwell plus the second in early 99 when both nWo groups united with Disco Inferno as Mean Gene)

* Disco Inferno's parody of Konnan's rap video

* Eddie Guerrero making the Mexican cruisers line up so he could pick out the one who stole his wallet and telling Psicosis (with his back to camera after lifting up the mask) "You're a good looking guy man"

* Any Scott Steiner promo after turning into Big Poppa Pump and given free reign

* "Positively Kanyon" dressing as DDP and randomly hitting people with the Diamond Cutter

* Any Screamin' Norman Smiley match where he'd either hide, cower in fear or try to lose the Hardcore title but still somehow manage to retain

* Steven Regal hitting a knife edge chop to someone in the corner during Nitro and the camera picking up him saying "you bloody tart" as he does it

* Tank Abbott forcing 3 Count to sing and dance in the ring

* Chris Jericho's "Man of 1004 Holds" promo

* Chris Jericho getting lost backstage trying to find the stage area during his entrance at Fall Brawl 98 ("Hello Cleve......oh, this is the wrong door")

* West Texas Rednecks "performing" their song "Rap Is Crap" (it was an awesome song too)

* Hogan going crazy seeing Ultimate Warrior in the bathroom mirror while Bischoff's worried because he didn't see anything and was thinking Hollywood had lost his mind

* Bret Hart's "Who are you to doubt El Dandy?" promo

* Perry Saturn losing a "Loser Wears A Dress" match against Jericho but then to Lionheart's horror, actually starting to enjoy competing in drag

* Chavo Guerrero Jr going nuts and talking to a hobby horse called Pepe

* La Parka and Kaz Hayashi cutting promos but their mics are cut off and a voiceover is insulting their opponents and getting them in trouble while they try to protest that it isn't them saying those things

* Kevin Nash using a sewage truck to pump raw sewage into Macho Man's limo then having an ad immediately after for a fictional company "For all your Savage sewage problems"

* Booker T accidentally calling Hogan the N word

* Sid Vicious telling Nash in a promo "you are TWICE the man that I am" causing Kev to start laughing in the ring at him

* Jericho's "winning streak" over a midget called Greenberg and claims that Goldberg was ducking him in a TV/World Heavyweight unification match

* Eric Young's current TNA TV title reign

I'm the new guy here, but (already mentioned) something that, to this day, my 30 something year old friends and I still quote on a daily basis is Bret's El Dandy promo. There is also Jericho accusing Lenny Lane of stealing his Loverboy tape. And while it was meant to be high drama, (and it was) Savage/Hogan backstage after The Main Event has plenty of comedic gold. Not including the baffoon Beefcake's early run-in, "I'm gonna splatter you right on him." "Ohhhhhhh Big Time". "I'd pin you 1, 2, 3....that'd be ok." Pump's promo on Bagwell after they kicked him out of the NWO...."Boy Bagwell is hot!!! Boy Bagwell is flamin!!!!"

I'm gonna have a lotta fun now that I'm a part of these forums, Jack!!

One name SHOCKMASTER need I say more. Plus ric flairs reation made it even more funny, great thread btw.

Oh wait I just remembered sting being saved by robocop, just thinking about it made my almost peeked my pants.

Lately the funniest thing I've seen was "Really, Riley, Randy, Jimmy!" I was really quite surprised by this, because I really figured they'd get out there and have some kind of pissing contest and end up in a brawl. Instead me and my kids ended up laughing our asses off at R-Truth, for the last few weeks I've heard my kids copying this skit too.

[YOUTUBE]0l7y7-ZwAtI[/YOUTUBE]

I think the funniest thing ever though was Kurt Angle coming to the ring dressed as John Cena and acting like a moron, and then a midget dressed like Angle comes out to continue the charade. Watch for the part where Cena (Angle) starts sucking his thumb.

When I say Cena, you say Weener!
[YOUTUBE]pMdlVuiOXyI[/YOUTUBE]

Awwwww! Angle vs Cena ... Here ... another one ... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hhnVPTrruU

[YOUTUBE]zmz-9ngOOo4[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite JoMo midcard moment. Jeff Hardy's "That's my painting, man." That should've been his catchphrase.

There are a lot, but the ones that really stick out to me are The Shockmaster debut (I could watch this all day and never stop laughing), Booker T. calling Hogan the N word, Mean Gene yelling "F*ck it" during the Rick Rude interview, Jericho's promos on Stephanie and almost any exchange between The Rock and Jericho all stick out in my mind as hilarious moments.

The funniest thing I can recall is back when DX and Commissioner Slaughter were face to face in the ring. HBK and HHH pull out the protective windshield masks with wipers and all to block from the spit flying out of S.S.'s mouth. I remember rolling on the floor laughing for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back