Who will win the Rumble? (Spam friendly)

Christian.

Or Wade Barrett if Christian doesn't make his surprise return.

Or Sheamus. Yeah, most likely Sheamus.

SSH SSH SSH SHEAMUS! That or Jericho,quite honestly I think it has to be Jericho, and hopefully he comes in at 27 so I can win the WZ Rumble

It's not going to be Jericho. He's going to be celebrating the entire time. He's going to get thrown out and then celebrate in the crowd. All while smiling the entire time.

Rock vs Cena is still for the WWE Title right? Or has that been taken off the table? If that shit shows still for the title, Sheamus has my vote to win the Rumble.

Jericho can take on Punk without winning the Rumble, without the WWE title on the line. "Real Best in the World" (Jericho) vs "Wannabe Best in the World" (Punk)

Rock vs Cena is still for the WWE Title right? Or has that been taken off the table? If that shit shows still for the title, Sheamus has my vote to win the Rumble.

Jericho can take on Punk without winning the Rumble, without the WWE title on the line. "Real Best in the World" (Jericho) vs "Wannabe Best in the World" (Punk)

I don't get this argument at all. There is no legitimacy to their argument over who is "The Best in the World" if its NOT for the WWE Championship. Who would really care about two guys claiming they are the absolute best when there are TWO other World Champions running around? Stupid.

That being said, all signs point to Jericho winning the Rumble. WWE.com even had a video posted where he was asked if he was entering and he hilariously turned on the lights on his jacket and walked off.

I believe someone will return, no idea who, but someone will. I have a feeling.

I suppose I could see Christian coming back and winning. I see a lot of potential in a Christian/Bryan feud where Christian could complain (it is his character) about how he was treated as World Champ as opposed to Bryan. He could bring up the often-pounded-home point that he had to defend the title 5 days after winning the title in a ladder match. Bryan cashed in MITB and wasn't forced to defend his title for weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back