Who Will Be The First TNA Women's Champion

Who is going to be the 1st Women's champ in TNA

• Christy Hemme

• Ms. Brooks

• Gail Kim

• Jackie Moore

• Roxxy Laveaux

• Other (Someone who has not been announced yet)

Results are only viewable after voting.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Who do you think it will be, Me I pick Gail Kim, she was the first one that came to my mine when I though about the question, and she is a great wrestler, I would love to see Gail Kim become the first ever TNA Women's Champion, though who knows, it could be some surprise entry that hasn't been announced, but I'm going with Gail Kim

I voted for Gail Kim too. I think she is probably the best but Christy Heme also would be great. I heard that there will be 5 "new" divas. How bout Chyna, Nidia, Ariel, Jackie Gayda, & ....... maybe Trinity or Jazz?????? If thats the case I would love 4 chyna to win

Chyna's a junkie which is the last thing wrestling needs.

Agree, I never liked Chyna, and from what I understand she's done with wrestling anyways, and if TNA brought her in then I would lose all respect for TNAs Women's division

She hasn't been in the mainsteam for 6 years anyway. There's no demand for Chyna anymore. And she wouldn't be Chyna she would just be some muscular freak called Joanie.

Gail's overrated, but I'll pick her anyway just because she has probably the most face time with the fans. If it weren't for Nikki Roxx's dumb Voodoo Chick gimmick, then I'd pick her.

I went with Gail Kim, just because of two reasons. One, I don't know any of the mystery 5 that'll be announced later, & two.. W.W.E. brought in a couple mystery divas once upon a time & still gave their Championship to an unknown (at the time) in Trish Stratus.. so I can see T.N.A. doing similar things, by giving the Championship to a current not a one timer.

With that being said.. I actually would rather it be someone else. I like Gail Kim, don't get me wrong. But I want Jazz to be brought in & given the Championship, or even Molly, or Ivory?! Forbid that it end up being Sable, or Chyna.. (which, why couldn't she go with ChIna? It'd be the same thing Rhino did)

Yeah, I never fully clearified I guess, that I thought the same. I never liked Chyna to begin with. Sadly, the best thing she did was get those breast implants to make her appealing, but even to me.. you just can't change that face.

But what I'm basically meaning overall is.. T.N.A. isn't & definately would not be above having her change one letter, just so she can keep her in-ring name. If it has to be a "body-building" female though, why not bring back that girl who played Asia in W.C.W.? She was at least fair.. not that she was leaps & bounds better than Chyna, granted.. but I'd rather stare at her if given the option of the two.

And no, Nicole Bass isn't an option to me either.

Gail Kim is talented as hell and I will be seriously disappointed if anyone other than her wins the first TNA women's championship. She is the total package and is very deserving of that honor.

Gail Kim is talented as hell and I will be seriously disappointed if anyone other than her wins the first TNA women's championship. She is the total package and is very deserving of that honor.

You need to watch some more of Traci Brooks stuff, I wouldn't mind if she won the first title either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back