Who should join All World Promotions?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I do enjoy the Prime Time Players, but I think a lot of that is to do with Abraham Washington. A few months ago we saw AW scouting for talent, it seems have have stopped but do you think AW should add to All World Promotions and if so, who should he target?

Personally I would like to see Mark Henry join them .Keeping with the black theme, I would also have them sign up Ezekiel Jackson, he really needs to do something right now! You have your tag, mid card and main eventer right there chasing the titles. WWE dont have to play off the fact that they are all black, this isnt the NOD or that Rodney Mack type story. I think it would garner heat though due to the fact they arent seemingly open to whites!

i would like to see e jackson join so he is doing something but maybe get an unknown talent like cody hall i saw his first match and he uses the razor edge just like his dad or get any good unkown talent from fcw or the indepent circuit and use them so the current roster start wanting to join and that way you can also build fueds

Lets seeeeee. Mark Henry, EJackson, R Truth, Kofi King, and who else........................ well if Kharma was still here, then she would be a good fit. Basically a all black team. This would cause a slight racial thing in WWE but hey, we all loved the nation of domination!!!

The all black theme won't happen in today's WWE they don't want any attention for a racist group considering their product is PG. Also with Linda in her campaign, The guys against her will say she discriminates or some crap. This would be the group i would make:
AW
Prime Time Playas (Tag Team)
Antonio Cesaro (He is doing nothing and this could help him get over he could be used to fued with guys like Ryder, It would be a good way to introduce the European Title as its a low card title & Cesaro is from Switzerland)
Mason Ryan (Henchman- Can interfere in matches for people in stable)
Cody Rhodes (Mid-Carder) He could get heat if he stole the IC Title from Christian by using AW to distract Referee & Ryan interfered.
Kofi Kingston (Turn him heel & push him and use AW as mouthpiece because he's good in the ring and if he turns heel he won't be as boring)
Mark Henry (Can be used as Main-Eventer)

I feel like they had something good going when A.W. was scouting Primo and Epico and Mason Ryan was with them. They were already complete as a stable.

You had the loud mouth manager in A.W., sexy eye-candy in Rosa, young tag team with Primo and Epico, and the muscle in Mason Ryan. Everything you need in a stable, they had. I feel like they dropped the ball with that one.

I like the Primetime Players, but A.W. needs the eye-candy and the muscle. Three guys just can't get it done anymore. They're lacking and they just need that one right piece to put them over.

I'd like to see Kaitlyn join them. She's one of the few Divas who's sexy and can go in the ring. And maybe Ezekial Jackson so he can the bodyguard/muscle of the organization.

there is no doubt the world strongest man will join AW when he returns i here you guys say big zeke it would be a waste if you have henry i feel JTG should sign he's the one on superstars & nxt every week and keeps losing if he gets AW maybe that can help his career

Zeke. Mason Ryan. Basically some of the bigger guys that can't do well with talking. JTG would be a neat one as well. The Prime Time Players have been on TV every week since joining forces with AW, it would only help the others.

Jeez, it doesn't necessarily have to be an all black team. Their all about the money, so get some guys and give them money gimmicks.

I think they should eventually add one singles mid-carder. This should be Ted Dibiase. When he comes back, have him be a heel and get into the I.C. title picture.

Then they need a body guard type. This could vary and I agree with alot of you guys. They could go with Mark Henry, but he would also be a main eventer so that may not work. I don;t like that idea as much. Then there is Ezekial Jackson, he could be a very good body guard type. I liked the idea of Mason Ryan. Show how much of a recking machine he is by taking out anyone in Ted, Darren, and Titus's way. Eventually give him the U.S. Title have all of them be champions.

That leaves a main eventer out. If they do go down this road, I think the only choice would be Alberto Del Rio. No doubt he has lost steam. He is the money guy, and he could become World Heavyweight Champion.

Maybe they could add in a diva but I don't know the right choice. I guess the best choice would be Eve.

They would all eventually grab gold and rule the WWE.

Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Champion
Prime Time Players - Tag Team Champions
Mason Ryan/Ezekial Jackson - U.S. Champion
Ted Dibiase - Intercontinental Champion
Divas Champion - Eve

I feel like they had something good going when A.W. was scouting Primo and Epico and Mason Ryan was with them. They were already complete as a stable.

You had the loud mouth manager in A.W., sexy eye-candy in Rosa, young tag team with Primo and Epico, and the muscle in Mason Ryan. Everything you need in a stable, they had. I feel like they dropped the ball with that one.

I like the Primetime Players, but A.W. needs the eye-candy and the muscle. Three guys just can't get it done anymore. They're lacking and they just need that one right piece to put them over.

I'd like to see Kaitlyn join them. She's one of the few Divas who's sexy and can go in the ring. And maybe Ezekial Jackson so he can the bodyguard/muscle of the organization.

I totally agree with this post! They had something brewing with Primo and Epico and mason Ryan as the muscle! Plus having Rosa as total sexy eye candy didnt hurt matters at all! AW i like him alot hes brash and a terrific mouthpiece. Kaitlyn is not a bad idea at all she one of the few divas who can actually wrestle worth a damn. Plus she is hot and i like the idea of Big Zeke! The PTP will be tag team champs soon enough i love this new stable being formed

I agree. I've been waiting for years for a new Nation of Domination. Big Zeke is going nowhere so why not give him something to do. This group lacks a strong mid-card heel type and a leader. AW is the manager, PTP is the tag team. To be a true faction they need two other guys and a Diva. A main eventer should join this stable...perhaps Mark Henry?

I'm actually a big proponent of Jack Swagger being the next client for AW. He's been languishing lately but put in a good effort against Ryback and I'd have AW confront him in the back and say something like if you want to get out of this funk, give me a call and we'll talk and then hand him his card.

I think Kofi should join the stable. Let the PTP win the tag belts by pinning Truth. Every week leading up to the rematch have AW in the back talking to Kofi about the potential to make millions of dollars. Now in the tag title rematch Kofi lays out Truth with the Trouble in Paradise and joins the stable.

I think this works on a few levels.

1.) It gives Kofi a much needed character change. If Kofi becomes the front man of the group he can have AW give him a "make over". He can get new ring gear, theme music, video, etc.

2.) It gives the group someone to build around.

3.) If it goes well, Kofi may get that main event push a lot of people think he deserves.

I think a three man group would be fine, but if you wanted to add muscle Big Zeke or Mason Ryan would be good choices. And if you want to add a diva I'd suggest Eve of an FCW diva. I feel like Otunga could also fit in this group.

I think that Justin Gabriel should join when/if there is a cruiserweight division again. He is as talented as they get but just needs a mouthpiece and AW would fit perfectly plus the menacing look that heel Gabriel gives before performing the 450 is absolutely amazing

The idea of an all black stable ended with the Nation of Domination, when the late great Owen Hart joined the group. At the time I thought that was kind of weird, but it ended up being pretty awesome IMO.

My pick for AW? The One Man Band Baby!!! I'm really starting to love Heath Slater, and when this angle with the legends finally comes to an end (hopefully after the 1,000th RAW, I think he would be a great fit. He is over as a heel now, so he can hopefully start to be taken serious. He is a former FCW champion and the dude can work. Give him a chance.

I like a lot of the ideas i have seen from others. Like Ezekiel Jackson and Mark Henry, those two make the most sense to me. I know this would never happen but i would choose Ryback. Right now Ryback's character is a little bland. He's finally starting to have actual matches but besides squashing people in the ring his character lacks depth which in my opinion doesn't help him break away from the Goldberg chants. But imagine if AW came out an announced the new superstar he signed. Ryback could be the centerpiece of the group and the group could slowly turn into this "All-Star" kind of group where they have the best talents. Add a diva and a superstar to play the mid carder role and i think they would be great. It would help their believability.

I would make All World Promotions a gathering of several different heel based tag teams (only tag teams). eg. Young/O'neil, Hunico/Comacho, Reks/Hawkins.. It could work because lets face it, no current heel tag team has a pre existing identity or connection with the audience.

You could make AW switch back and forth each week on who he thinks his number one "money makers" are, giving a merry-go-round of options for future matches for the faces and champs.

There would be limitless chances to cut backstage promos bickering/infighting between members which would lead to giving lesser known heels more camera time (even if they're just in the background).

And more importantly, it would always make the Champions/faces seem outnumbered and the underdog... which is exactly what the fans what to see

my suggestions for the group is jack swagger he is great in ring and the fans love to hate him, plus he could go for the midcard.

secondly the uso's they are fun to watch and imo the could have gone somewhere had it not been for the santino/tamania story line which i dont think it actually went anywhere.

and if you want main event people i say ryback, or tensai both can dominate in ring but if they brought in tensai it could make him look better with the audience.

as for ryback all i see is a new age goldberg. i was a fan of him when he was in nexus but if he joined the ptp he would have a great mouth piece and get him out of these goldberg style squash matches.

if you brought in cruiserweights i would say evan bourne he is fun to watch and it would give the writers something to do with him.

I think if the All World promotions theme is even going to develop any further than they need a semi-big name, Mark Henry would be a perfect fit not because he is black but because he could do with AW's mic skills and give PTP the rub. However he is still some way away from a comeback and I think AW scouting for talent is already forgotten by the majority of the audience. Maybe he could offer Jack Swagger some help in getting his career back on track? Personally I see it just staying as it is.

Lets seeeeee. Mark Henry, EJackson, R Truth, Kofi King, and who else........................ well if Kharma was still here, then she would be a good fit. Basically a all black team. This would cause a slight racial thing in WWE but hey, we all loved the nation of domination!!!

I would love to see a new version of the NOD, but im not sure the WWE is ready for another NOD or DX ... Both groups worked well for each other .. but one thing that i dont see is any 1 person or any team able to make it happen or make it a believeable alliance.

I like the idea of Kofi Kingston joining. He needs a character change greatly, and AW would be the perfect mouthpiece for him. I think to if they wanted to add muscle that Mason Ryan would be a good idea to. I am not a fan of his, but it would give him something to do and a chance to maybe get ahead with AW speaking for him.

I think it would be funny to have someone like Heath Slater join. Reason 1: He has NOTHING to do on Raw now. Reason 2: If WWE is really "all about the kids" now. They should have Slater join just because he WOULD NOT fit in and it would be funny. Reason 3: They could have little jabs at Slater in backstage segments that could be funny. Yup. Heath Slater------>All World Promotions, baaaabbayyy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back