Who should get let go from sd and raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

tank106

Dark Match Jobber
Hey guys, been a member of this forum for a while now, making my 1st post, just want some feedback.... who do u guys think should get let go from sd and raw? there is some great talent not being used, but some useless guys as well, whether it be that they're too green or just plain suck. for sd, it's great khali..man that guy is awful. i can't believe he was actually a pro-wrestler b4 coming to the wwe. for raw, i'll go with val venis, i liked him back in the day, but he has gone downhill since returning after being bischoff's bitchboy back in 2003..plus i heard he's been riddled with injuries for the past few years now, so it might be his time to hang it up..What do u guys think?

It might be time to let some of the vets go. Like Val Venis as you said. So he would be my choice for RAW. For SmackDown, i would have to say Finlay's midget friend. No use for him what so ever.

Raw- a lot of the useless old guys like val venis like you said, and goldust, and eugene

smackdown-the great khali

raw-rene dupree, rob conway,val venis, matt striker, lance cade, danny basham, snitsky

smackdown-doug basham, sylvain, scotty 2hotty, funaki,nunzio, simom dean

Dr.D.Diddly said:
raw-rene dupree, rob conway,val venis, matt striker, lance cade, danny basham, snitsky

smackdown-doug basham, sylvain, scotty 2hotty, funaki,nunzio, simom dean

I dont' think they should get rid of striker or conway, there both good wrestlers and could be future stars especially striker

Raw-Flair,Danny Basham,Rob Conway,Renee Dupree,Murdoch

Smackdown-Khali,Steven Richards,Sylvan

Raw- Venis, Golddust

SD- Great Khali

Venis- should just retire, his stroylines arn't gettting anywhere and WWE ain't using him right, he should do a Tyson Tomko.

Golddust- Anotehr one that should retire, I think the only reason hes back in WWE is because his dad Dusty Runs SD behind the scenes

Great Khali- **** in the ring, out the ring, on the mike this dude is overall ****, he finisher is a giant karata Shop lol, come on what have WWE Creative gotton up to, first UMAGA and his spike now Khali :blink:

* Eugene
* Danny Basham
* Johnny Parisi
* Val Venis

~ Honorable mentions ~
* Rob Conway - Great wrestler, great gimmick. Just not used right.
* Rene Dupree - ^ see Rob Conway. ^ I would like to see Dupree & Conway a tag team, though.

* The Boogeyman
* Doug Basham
* Funaki
* Hardcore Holly
* Joey Mercury
* Scotty 2 Hotty
* Steven Richards
* Sylvan Greiner
* Simon Dean

~ Honorable mentions ~
* Nunzio - Without the "Vito in drag" storyline, he'd be gone.
* Mexicools - See Dupree & Conway
* Road Warrior - Too old and isn't even being used.

I would like them to make an official Velocity & Heat roster with less good guys. When needed for a period of time, they can be called up to the majors.

It's pretty obvious Khali should be letgo, he's gonna get someone hurt. For Raw i say Umaga, he has a few high impact moves and is basicaly being pushed to be a main eventer when so many others deserve it more.

It's not like they're actually using Val at all, so keeping him around is just wasted money. I think they like to keep Val to help out with Heat and work with younger wrestlers like Striker or Conway.

Khali is there long enough to job out to the Undertaker, and after that, I imagine that he's sacked.

Goldust needs some material, and he could be an occasional benefit to the show. The WWE creative team fails horribly in giving younger, lower card guys oppurtunities, and they could do it in the little ways, like little promos with the higher card guys, or perhaps some stables.

Raw: Cade & Murdoch Rob Conway Rene Dupree and Danny Basham
Smackdown!: Khali, Funaki, Doug Basham, Sylvain and Simon Dean:farttorch:

OK, plain and simple. Anyone on Raw besides:
Spirit squad, Kane, HBK, Trips, Big Show, Carlito, Benjamin, and yes, Cena is left off that list, cause I'm a Cena hater.

SD is simple, BOOGEYMAN!

for raw

i feel that val venis is wasting time and money his day is gone and should step aside

and eugene his gimmick has become boring and he is never going to main event with that gimmick placing him against tripple h was gimmick suicide u cant push someone that quick

for sd

william regal if all wwe want him to do is yell long live king booker forever more then he has got to be let go he is a great wrestler but they have ran out of ideas for him

paul birchill wwe have dropped the pirate gimmick which in my opinion is a shame i would love him to be a sucess but it isnt going to happen

the terrible i mean great khali is going to hit one of his 3 moves wrong and end a creddible wrestlers career letting him near a ring is a mistake

Yeah boogeyman is set to return in september sometime. But as for RAW, i was looking at the RAW roster page on wwe.com, and who the fuck is Johnny Pirisi? lol...i saw like 2 of him matches on heat a LONG time ago. I think he should be released for sure. cade, murdoch, eugene, a couple spirit squad members to thin the group out, i think if big show doesnt get a good storyline soon, he should be released. honestly, his character is so stale i almost dont even enjoy watching him matches anymore. conway should be released if they don't do anything with him. val venis for sure, too old and stale character. Viscera needs to be used better. He's a big guy yet he jobs to smaller guys like lance cade...wtf?? lol I like matt strikers charisma. they should keep him. For smackdown, all cruiserweights should be moved to ecw i think. hardcore holly, sylvain, funaki, scotty 2 hotty should be released right away lol. Another question, why is hulk hogan, austin and the rock still on the raw roster if they dont use them anymore? Like make an appearance or else release them! waste of money like some of you guys said. Anyways this is just my opinion.

areyouready said:
Yeah boogeyman is set to return in september sometime.

ya i heard that too, and i don't think he'll last much longer, and he'll end up getting fired by wm23

I've always wanted to see Scotty 2 Hotty and Bob Holly leave the WWE. Those guys are useless. As for all the other jobbers, at least they're being used to sell moves and make their opponents look credible. I'm not saying that Scotty 2 Hotty doesn't do that, but he's just downright annoying and his gimmick is OLD. The only reason why I'd want Simon Dean to leave WWE is so that he would stop jobbing and return to his former gimmick as Nova and kick ass again in the ring. He'd be a perfect addition to the TNA roster. I'd love to see him fight AJ Styles again. Nunzio and Vito are doing fine where they are right now. Those guys aren't the type of jobbers that have no wrestling ability/moves like Scotty 2 Hotty. Stevie Richards is pretty much THE definition of a jobber in the WWE right now IMO, but the fact that they're not even using him to job says that he needs to be released.

I don't care about the rest.

No one from Smackdwon
They need them even they are unused talent.
They are losing more superstars every day.
For Raw they should fire Cade and Murdoch. They haveb't been used for a long time but Venis should stay. He should get a push.

Wow, a lot of yall need to layback on all these people, some people are saying just because they don't like them they should be let go, one person even said let the Big Show go, wtf??? Givr people like Val, Goldust and others a chance in ECW, its going to be good for the undercard to shine, where eles would someone like Justin Credible be a champion. Stevie Richards would be dumb to be let go, you know Simon Dean will be gone, and Nova will come back, plus the BWO will be back

Why is it dumb for Steven Richards to be released? The issue isn't him jobbing and that WWE needs jobbers like him. It's the fact that he HASN'T been used as a jobber either. I'm a Steven Richards fan btw, and not seeing Steven Richards wrestle means it's pointless to have him around. Unless they draft him over to ECW. THAT would really help him. I'm also not talking about Simon Dean as the bWo Nova. That's Hollywood Nova and I didn't like that gimmick other than the fact that it was funny. The Nova I'm talking about is Simon Dean as the innovative Nova of the indies and OVW. THAT was the Nova I wanted to see debut in the WWE from the start, but I don't know what Mike Bucci was thinking when he decided to just roll with a jobber's gimmick. Otherwise, he would've been able to put on some awesome matches against even some of the cruiserweights. That match he had against Brian Kendrick was only a teaser of his potential in the ring. A lot of talent are useless if they're not being used, regardless of whether they're a jobber or not. Then there are some wrestlers that just suck in the ring, period. Val Venis in ECW? Sure. Goldust in ECW? Nah, I'd rather see Rob Conway in ECW.

Now hold up man, Goldust in ECW was the place the gimmick should have started, do you remember what Goldust was when he came in, remember the Feuds he had with Razor Ramone, HBK, And Dean (Shane) Douglas. Goldust was over the top, just what ECW was, i really state facts on Nova, i really dont know much on him, but you know its almost a lock, him and Richards will be in ECW

Hmm...well, that was Goldust back then. The Goldust of now in my mind doesn't really fit in with the new ECW. See, if we're talking about the old school when both ECW and Goldust had relevant credibility, it may have worked out better. Who knows though, Goldust might be able to redeem himself. It's just that, seeing him in the WWE as of late and when he was a 'joker' type character teaming up with Booker T...it really made his character soft instead of bizarre like he once was prior to the attitude era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back