Who should get let go from sd and raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if many of you know this, but Scotty is actually one of the longest tenured wrestlers in the WWE. If I'm correct he's been around since 1994. I actually know the guy personally and he's a great guy and is probably kept around for his attitude and to be a backstage leader.

Umaga and Finlay are great,i reckon they should stay on.
people that need to be released:
Raw-> Ric Flair
Smackdown!->Gymini or whatever their tag team is called.or maybe even Boogeyman

hhh_#1fan said:
Smackdown: Finlay
Care to explain why? That seems an extremely stupid idea to me, considering that Finaly has put on some of the best Smackdown matches this year. Vs. Rey Mysterio and vs. Chris Benoit. He's one of the better wrestlers right now and good on the mic... to release him would be insanity, as he's been a fairly important part of Smackdown since his debut, and now he's getting a midget sidekick which for some reason excites the fans... right now Finlay is needed by Smackdown

And as for who SHOULD be let go, I don't think anyone from Smackdown. Each member of the roster does their part, and Smackdown needs every wrestler it can get. I just hope they push some of the underused talent now, namely Hardcore Holly. From Raw, I think Rob Conway should be released. The poor guy was given a pretty mehish gimmick, and then his push suddenly stopped and next thing we know he's jobbing on Heat. And its not like he's Scotty 2 Hotty, Holly, or Venis who actually get good crowd reaction, no one really cares about it. I would say Stevie Richards, although he most likely will get involved in the new ECW

Smackdown:
The Great Khali

Raw:
Umaga

The Great Khali is kept for his size and is being used as an "unstoppable force"

Umaga is also kept as an "unstoppable force"

RAW: Murdoch and Dupree
SD: Scotty 2 Hotty and Hardcore Holly

Khali will probably last longer because Vince has a fetish for them... hell they could try a boogeyman/khali feud before they are both let go...

Conway and Dinsmore would be great on SmackDown as the LORDS OF THE RING again.... shame it will never happen.

RAW

Val Venis
Not what he used to be in the attitude era but I think he could do a bit more better on SD because he aint got a future on RAW imo.
Danny Basham
Hes vannished like the other one and waste of space since the stupid split of the bashams
Eugene
Just not getting over as much these days or if not mve him to SD and get him off the flagship show

KEEP

Rene Dupree
When he came to the WWE he was said to have a big future and he still has but hes been injured lately. When he was on SD before his injury he was great and was a regular midcarder.

Conway
Got a future if hes used right.

Umanga
WWE have said that they are going to give him a big push so lets see what he can do. I didnt like him at first but hes getting a little better.

Cade/Murdoch
Probobley one of WWEs best tagteams plus they are my favorite.

SMACKDOWN

Scotty 2 Hotty
Stale as they get for gimmics and hes done what he can

Danny Basham
Same as his brother (Read RAW)

Bob Holly
had his time

KEEP

Sylvian
Like dupree hes got a future when he comes back. I can see him been given a new gimmic

Regal
hes been there and doen it and hes a vetren

Birchall
The future of the WWE move him to RAW with a good gimmic and he'll shine.

Smackdown: Im doing them first because they need the most help:

Scotty 2 hotty
Great Khali
Undertaker-hes too old. let him retire.
the Jrs division
Vito
greg holmes
simon dean
doug basham

RAW

danny basham
murdoch and cade
goldust- he sold out to TNA
viscera
eugene- stupid gimmick

RAW
eugene
danny basham
johnny parisi
rene dupree
rob conway
val venis
viscera

Smackdown!
boogeyman
doug basham
funaki
hardcore holly
kristal
scotty 2 hotty
simon dean
sharmell
tatanka
the great khali
vito

thstrumpet27 said:
Smackdown: Im doing them first because they need the most help:

Scotty 2 hotty
Great Khali
Undertaker-hes too old. let him retire.
the Jrs division
Vito
greg holmes
simon dean
doug basham

RAW

danny basham
murdoch and cade
goldust- he sold out to TNA
viscera
eugene- stupid gimmick

the jr's division was released a long time ago.. and why would you release the cruiserweight champion?

u guys are messed yp kahli is da shit yeah he is kinda doesnt know how to wrestle but when he learns he will be crazy and i wouldnt want to mess with him
raw should release-ric flair
sd should release-davari

davari is hold kahli bak

Khali has got to go, he's absolutely shocking, he has even less talent than Cena.

Umaga did more high impactive moves in 3minute warning, he needs an adjustment and i think he would be ok.

Mark Henry. Why the hell is he main eventing on SD?!?!? given smackdown are lacking quality wrestlers, but letting Henry main event is diabolical.

Its unfair that people are saying Conway, he's a great talent and got huge pops on Heat this week.

The Bashams were great but when they were split they became nothing wrestlers, ECW would suit them.

Eugene, should be kept, but go back to the Nick Dinsmore character which was a great persona in the indies.

Simon Dean should return to ECW as Nova

Finlays "little bastard" is just stupid

Parisi & Boogeyman should just go!

OchoaSTL said:
So tell me.. what makes Khali so entertaining?
I wouldn't even waste my time questioning this fool. He said that Ric Flair is a bad wrestler because he hadn't won a title since he was born and is not some musclehead. In every group of wrestling fans, you can find a dunderhead. I guess you found one. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back