Who says chicks can't rock the metal?

Won't say that's the best choice for girls rocking the metal genre D, Flyleaf does it better, Evanescence as well.

But it was good although.

Honestly, Flyleaf is good but Lacuna Coil is just a better band. And Evanescence is so overrated.

And Halestorm fucking rules.

Yea, heard "All Around Me" by Flyleaf in the gym last night, and swiftly recalled how fucking much I love that song. Awesomness, the acoustic version is even better.

Yeah Flyleaf probably isn't the better band, but the chick rocks the metal much better.

And Evanescence is overrated as well I agree, but I've always liked Amy Lee.

Don't get me wrong, Flyleaf kicks ass. The female singer has the most unique voice... but her screams are garbage.

I prefer female vocalists with more power.

And Evanescence is overrated as well I agree, but I've always liked Amy Lee.

Make no mistake about it; I'd LOVE to creampie in Amy Lee's ass hole, especially while she's looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

I'd actually prefer very hard music that DOESN''T contain screaming... like all of Killswitch Engage's choruses. That's why I love them so much. I'd rather hear the rock and understand what the fuck the singer is saying.

Make no mistake about it; I'd LOVE to creampie in Amy Lee's ass hole, especially while she's looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

Oh I couldn't agree more, she's one hot chick, but this time I was referring more to her voice and the fact that I've always thought of her as the best female singer out there, at least in the rock / metal genre.

I'd actually prefer very hard music that DOESN''T contain screaming... like all of Killswitch Engage's choruses. That's why I love them so much. I'd rather hear the rock and understand what the fuck the singer is saying.

As long as it's not only screaming I love that kind of music, I find some of it fascinating, especially Linkin Park which is one of, if not my favorite band.

I could list a long list of favorite bands that involve screaming, but I'd probably get :disappointed:'ed out of here.

Oh I couldn't agree more, she's one hot chick, but this time I was referring more to her voice and the fact that I've always thought of her as the best female singer out there, at least in the rock / metal genre.

Voice-wise, the singers of Halestorm PISS all over Amy Lee.

FACT.

And who is the absolutely SMOKING HOT chick in the "Addiction" video by Dope? Holy CRAPOLA...

And who is the absolutely SMOKING HOT chick in the "Addiction" video by Dope? Holy CRAPOLA...

[youtube]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ht0m_dope-addiction-feat-zakk-wylde_music[/youtube]

Dailymotion has a different kind of code D, I believe the code can be found under the FAQ along side with the Youtube code.

I'll see if I can find out who the chick is although.

Supposedly it's his girlfriend (time to get jealous ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back