• CM Punk

• John Cena

• Other Superstar

• No One will help him

• The Roster will save Him

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
Im guessing this is the point of having everyone out there right? Eventually somebody will defy HHH's orders and step up and help or save Bryan
This is not a discussion about wether the WWE should have somebody help and share the spotlight Bryan has.... Its about who... If anyone, will save Bryan

You have options of course....

Big Show, aka Mr Iron Clad contract, he is a veteran and last night people were chanting for him to save Bryan.... He is big and could seriously hinder HHH's plans by taking out the Champion or enough members of the Shield for Bryan to have a fighting Chance....

Dolph Ziggler, Mr I Need the one spark for my face turn to click, he is one of the two men that HHH constantly gets in his face,.... He is young like bryan, another former champion, had a good showing against the shield, is done with AJ and Big E, and if he got involved he would get a massive following from fans....

CM Punk, Mr anti Authority, he has clashed with HHH in the past, since he is a face and has looong history with Bryan they could team up against HHH's view of what a WWE champion should look like, but he is still involved with the heyman storyline

John Cena, Mr Superman, he respects Bryan and since HHH is clearly evil he will fight Lex, i mean HHH..... But he is faaaar away from being cleared to wrestle .....

Nobody will help him.......

Someone who hasn't been mentioned will help him but who?

EVERYONE will jump the ring and take out the shield the champ and HHH.... Think of it as when Randy and the Rest of the Raw locker room took out HHH and the rest of Evolution in late 2004

i would have liked to see someone you wouldnt expect to run down off the stage, and try and help but turn on bryan and join up with hunter

I would have marked out if the lights went out, GONG is heard, and the lights come back on Taker is in the ring and The Undertaker helps Daniel Bryan because no one would have seen that coming and what better way for The Dead Man to make an impact but honestly imagine if Rock's music or Austin's started playing to help Bryan

What markout moments those would have been

But realistically I would want it to be CM Punk because he is the perfect example of anti-authority and he has clashed with Hunter in the past

I'm leaning more towards Big Show because of his overall history in the WWE. He's been around since the Attitude Era and has been up against the McMahons, Triple H and Randy Orton at various times throughout his WWE career. Big Show also has a good deal of history against The Shield, as Show has been a pretty frequent target of theirs in various beatdowns and six man tag matches in the past.

What I see happening is that Big Show will go down first to help Bryan and will rally against The Shield for a bit. Once The Shield starts to get the better of Show, possibly due to Orton giving them a hand, I see Mark Henry going down to give Show a hand since they're both said to be going after The Shield and the tag titles. After this, I see possibly Ziggler & Miz coming down. Show, Ziggler & Miz are the three that Renee Young talked to last night just before Bryan's gauntlet match, so I'd say Bryan's allies will be made up of Show, Henry, Ziggler & possibly Miz by the time it's all said and done. I think it'll come about next week, resulting in a big 8 or 10 man tag team match for the go home Raw before NOC.

I'm leaning more towards Big Show because of his overall history in the WWE. He's been around since the Attitude Era and has been up against the McMahons, Triple H and Randy Orton at various times throughout his WWE career. Big Show also has a good deal of history against The Shield, as Show has been a pretty frequent target of theirs in various beatdowns and six man tag matches in the past.

What I see happening is that Big Show will go down first to help Bryan and will rally against The Shield for a bit. Once The Shield starts to get the better of Show, possibly due to Orton giving them a hand, I see Mark Henry going down to give Show a hand since they're both said to be going after The Shield and the tag titles. After this, I see possibly Ziggler & Miz coming down. Show, Ziggler & Miz are the three that Renee Young talked to last night just before Bryan's gauntlet match, so I'd say Bryan's allies will be made up of Show, Henry, Ziggler & possibly Miz by the time it's all said and done. I think it'll come about next week, resulting in a big 8 or 10 man tag team match for the go home Raw before NOC.

Or imagine if Jericho's music started to play to help Bryan? Imagine how the people would mark out if Jericho had returned last night to help Bryan or if it had been someone else making their return to help Bryan? It would have been so great because Hunter wouldn't be able to do anything about it especially if they don't work for WWE

Judging by the last segment last night, the person who first saves DB from the Orton/HHH faction will get a great response from the crowd. It could lead to a big push for whoever that face is. I think its going to end up being one of their part-timers or Cena.

I still think guys like Big Show, Dolph, Miz etc are just being used to push Triple H's intimidating boss character. I don't see them really getting involved.

I think leading up to one of the big four PPVs, maybe SS or the Rumble, DB is going to say since Orton has Trips,Vince and The Shield on his side, he had to go out and find someone for his corner. Then the glass will break and Stone Cold will come down to the ring, stun all 3 Shield members and Vince (while Trips and Orton escape).... Then he'll have a beer bash. Austin won't wrestle but he'll help get the belt back into Bryan's hands.

I think that The Big Show will be the first person to try and help him. He will act as the martyr to warn of others who think likewise. Quite frankly, I don't care if The Big Show is off TV so HHH could "fire" him and he could disappear for a month or so.

The Big Show's involvement in this feud has been foreshadowed and having him as the martyr will also allow Bryan to be the underdog for a little longer.

Its going to be RYBACK, I know you may think that im nuts but its gonna be him. He is going to be the one, and he is gonna say I am the only one around here that can push people around not you or anyone else!!!

I would love to see it be someone that's not even " signed" buy wwe because HHH can't fire somebody that doesn't work for the company

But more than likely it will be 1 of 4 people dolph,show,Henry,or miz

Its going to be RYBACK, I know you may think that im nuts but its gonna be him. He is going to be the one, and he is gonna say I am the only one around here that can push people around not you or anyone else!!!

That would be great if it ends up being Ryback but as of late the way Ryback has been acting throwing his weight around bullying others, I doubt Ryback helps Bryan because if anything he probably enjoyed what happened to Bryan last night

AJ STYLES!!!
They secretly sign him away from TNA, he becomes an instant WWE name and those who don't know him will, and since he's not technically on the WWE roster, he can't be fired.. that would be a great way to bring him in.

Here's how I see it playing out.

At first- its just Big Show... Even if creative had forgotten about the Iron Clad contract (I don't think they did) they have to use that now!
For a time (until after NOC) I think he will be the only one to join up and they'll alternate beatdowns and standing tall. At NOC Show is not enough to help Bryan, Orton retains and then they build up to a classic survivor series match with Miz, Henry and Dolph.

Bryan doesn't get another shot until the Royal Rumble- where he loses again. But- as he is leaving the arena D-Bry is then anonymously handed an envelope with a number for the rumble. He wins the rumble and the leadup to Wrestlemania is all about who gave him the rumble slot (maybe Linda, maybe Vince- I don't know). Wrestlemania= payoff.

Don't think it will be a case of someone "saving" Bryan. He still has to be the hero of this story in the end. He will probably give an inspirational promo and someone will decide to stand by his side in his fight against HHH

Its going to be RYBACK, I know you may think that im nuts but its gonna be him.

I could see this, actually. There's been talk of a rather large push coming his way, and perhaps in a babyface/tweener role. They've spent serious time now developing him as a bullly, and moreso, that the people he's bullying don't fight back. Perhaps all Ryback is looking for is someone to fight back, and Bryan is firmly positioned as the guy who would fight back.

He's been beaten up by The Shield, and RKO's by Orton three straight shows. I could see HHH throwing another obstacle Bryan's way, and that being in the form of Ryback. Bryan beats Ryback, clean, and not with a fluke roll-up, and wins his respect. Perhaps that's stretching it, and maybe creative has literally nothing for Ryback to do, but there has to be some payoff to him bullying random people backstage, doesn't there?

The person who makes the most sense, however, is Big Show, he of the ironclad contract.

As HHH threatened to fire anyone who intervened last night, I thought back to Big Show's 'disparaging' comments made regarding HHH and the way he screwed Bryan. He followed that by threatening to knock Hunter out, specifically mentioning his ironclad contract. He stood by his remarks the next night on Raw, and was thrilled to get the 3-1 match with the Shield...only to get his backside handed to him.

It was a storyline gap for sure, as Big Show just stood there and then looked away as HHH dared him to do something, or to laugh. If his contract was ironclad, then what could HHH do to him? Of course, it could simply be a thing of having his butt kicked one week, and/or forgetting "in the moment" of a tense situation.

Or it could be that the story they're trying to tell is one of HHH abusing his power to the point of striking fear into all the wrestlers, and making a dominant faction all-the-more difficult to take down. Perhaps in a week, or in the go-home show before NOC, we'll see Show come to his aid.

But for right now, it may be too early in the story they're trying to tell, which is that Orton and HHH seem untouchable.

I'd imagine it'll be Big Show who'll attempt to help first but he'll be the one made an example of. Whoever is the real hero, it has to be someone with a big future, otherwise it's a complete waste of a spot.

I think it's gonna be a legend from 2k14 to help Daniel Bryan and cross promote the game my pick is someone like Austin because he's the logical choice not to wrestle but just to have his back others who I think is a possibility is Goldberg since he's been talking to wwe recently and the last one I believe (it is a real long shot) but it's been said that he has met with Vince McMahon recently to discuss a possible tv appearance, I'm talking about the ultimate warrior. It likely be a one time appearance to save Bryan from another beat down but it could lead to others stepping up afterwards

I think it's gonna be a legend from 2k14 to help Daniel Bryan and cross promote the game my pick is someone like Austin because he's the logical choice not to wrestle but just to have his back others who I think is a possibility is Goldberg since he's been talking to wwe recently and the last one I believe (it is a real long shot) but it's been said that he has met with Vince McMahon recently to discuss a possible tv appearance, I'm talking about the ultimate warrior. It likely be a one time appearance to save Bryan from another beat down but it could lead to others stepping up afterwards

Lets not turn 'Who will beat up Heath Slater this week' into 'Who will save Daniel Bryan this week'.

I could see it being Ryback, have DB's Doctor make a cameo which changes the way Ryback thinks and suddenly out of nowhere its Ryback taking out the Shield. Whilst it could be like Ryback is taking Kane's place, it could be more effective if kept within the current story plot.

Also it could simply be Kane.

Imagine if it's the Ultimate Warrior lol.

But realistically, I could see Big Show and Mark Henry making the first save. but fading out of it eventually.

Ultimately I see Daniel Bryan winning the Royal Rumble as the #1 entrant and finally winning the title at WM.

Lots on injustice going on towards D.Bryan in this storyline, wouldn't you say?

Where are The Hounds Of Justice? Believe In The Shield!

Great way to turn them face. Since everyone is worried about The Wyatts also being a 3-man heel stable. (another time)

I can totally see this happening. I could also then see HHH/McMahon's convincing Reigns to hop on their side, since he "fits the mold" more than the other 2.

Another option could be: Some NXT guys who were/are former Independent wrestlers, who also don't "fit the mold". Ohno? Zayn? I'm sure there are more too. You tell me... I just wonder- couldn't they somehow pretend like NXT guys aren't signed to WWE contracts yet, therefore they could not be punished by HHH? Not sure how that could work out tho.

I'm going with The Shield. Final Answer.

Correct me if i am wrong but CM Punk has been the only wrestler not to go out on stage the last 2 weeks to watch the Corporation pound Bryan. This is why i think it will be him. Daniel Bryan will continue to get pounded with no one interfering for the next 3 weeks. This will allow CM Punk time to finish up the Heyman angle at the next PPV. Daniel Bryan gets screwed at the PPV by the Big Show or someone else the WWE is foreshadowing to get involved as a face. The next night on raw Punk has had enough and comes down to align with Bryan. This will make the angle absolutely huge. He will rekindle the summer of punk promos and boom....the WWE makes the best angle in well over a decade even better.

I voted for Big Show as it seems like they're not doing anything else with him. Dolph and Punk have their own sagas to run down before it would make sense for one of them to get involved in Daniel Bryan's business. I'm pretty sure that they hinted more toward The Big Show stepping up for what's right, if only to give him some small purpose for even being on tv.

I honestly hope that nobody saves him. I think that it speaks to the courage of Daniel Bryan's character that he is willing to keep on fighting in spite of overwhelming odds. Getting flattened by excessive amounts of adversity makes him look stronger for continuing to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back