Who do you think will win the no.2 spot? NBCSN or FoxSports1?

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
NBCSN has NHL, Tour de France, mediocre college football, World series of fighting, some Nascar from 2014.

FOX Sports 1 has UFC, good college football, Nascar.

CBS Sports network isn't a contender. They have all the college sports including football that apparently nobody wants to watch.

Who do you think has the best sportscenter-type of shows?

Fox Sports and it's not even close. No one will come close to the dominance of ESPN, but Fox has always had the best sports coverage and commentators out of the four major networks. Furthermore, Fox Sports scoops up all the right talent. Look no further than Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole:

Fox Sports 1 without a doubt. I only watch CBS Sports for Jim Rome, and rarely NBC when the LA Kings are playing. Despite what a few posters that feel FS1 is garbage, I enjoy them more than SportsCenter. No one can really touch their football coverage right now. I hope they can get some baseball games in their lineup for 2014.

Daron Acemoğlu;4632855 said:
Fox Sports and it's not even close. No one will come close to the dominance of ESPN, but Fox has always had the best sports coverage and commentators out of the four major networks. Furthermore, Fox Sports scoops up all the right talent. Look no further than Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole:

Fox Sports 1 without a doubt. I only watch CBS Sports for Jim Rome, and rarely NBC when the LA Kings are playing. Despite what a few posters that feel FS1 is garbage, I enjoy them more than SportsCenter. No one can really touch their football coverage right now. I hope they can get some baseball games in their lineup for 2014.

Interesting. Is there a lot of NFL coverage on FS1? While NBCSN is more centered around hockey? I don't really pay much attention to anything other than the live games...I tried watching some of the shows on NFL network and it was just so bad and boring I wanted to jump out the window.

I actually prefer NBCSN because they air CFL games on there, as well as Hockey. I'm not a big Nascar or UFC fan, so that doesn't bother me. I am, however, an FCS football fan which NBCSN airs on their station. So I'd have to give them the edge there too.

Why FCS to FBS? Because it's pure football with them and not money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back