Who do you think will win at ONE NIGHT STAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you expect!!! its that great uncreative writers of WWE writing the show.. you folks forget that.. unless Heyman is allowed to take over total control which I kinda doubt Vince will do that it will always be like this some nights.

Hey, for the few of us who didn't order the PPV One Night Stand... how did the Rey/Sabu match end exactly????

Gaijin Khan said:
Hey, for the few of us who didn't order the PPV One Night Stand... how did the Rey/Sabu match end exactly????
In a no contest.

RVD won????? Cena will most likely get it back on RAW when McMahon says Heyman's count doesn't count.

world5436 said:
what do you expect!!! its that great uncreative writers of WWE writing the show.. you folks forget that.. unless Heyman is allowed to take over total control which I kinda doubt Vince will do that it will always be like this some nights.

I hope now that the PPV is done with, and ECW is heading to T.V. that Heyman and Dreamer have full control as well, You could tell that the wwe creative staff had control on ONS II, I hope it doesn't stay like that for the sake of Heyman & ECW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back