Who do you think should get a title push?

D

DXSUKIT

these are the people i would like to see have the titles and get title pushes

Raw-
WWE Championship-Kane ( he deserves it majorly)

IC Championship- Jeff Hardy ( i know he just got back but it will get ratings up)

Womens Championship- Maria (but she never fights :[ )

WWE World Tag Titles- The Highlanders (they work hard and deserve it also)

Smackdown-
World Heavywieght-Undertaker (he is going to get one more run and he deserves)

United States Championship-Lashely (he didn't have it long enough)

Cruiserwieght Championship- Matt Hardy ( he hasn't held a belt fo alllloooonnnggg time)

WWE Tag Team Titles-The Pitbulls ( i dont wanna see London and Kendrik to lose it but The Pitbulls are working for it)

tell me what u think bout mine and tell me your own

I personally agree with all those Except If not Kane I would want Edge to have the title longer Because His first reign was so freaking short an his title reign might end soon I would like to see him carry the title until Revolution or rumble then loose it.

Text said:
I personally agree with all those Except If not Kane I would want Edge to have the title longer Because His first reign was so freaking short an his title reign might end soon I would like to see him carry the title until Revolution or rumble then loose it.

Yea but in the future i want Kane to get it, but i want Cena to win at Unforgiven cause i am not such a big fan of edges

DIE SPIRIT ****
:farttorch: :dark2:
:guns: :nugget:

This is off Topic but I think this should not be under this baord but the main wwe board

i think carlito for wwe title hardy for intercontinental highlanders for tagteam keep king booket world champ undertaker lashley or kennedy are all good us champs pit bull tag team womens melina

Why the hell do people want Carlito up in the WWE Championship level? He has no where deserved to be up there yet and doesn't quite have the body physique to be WWE Champion material. Put him out on Injury and make him body build and get better, then maybe. I could go for Kane to hold the strap for a few months till H gets it back. I'd love for Jeff to get the IC at Unforgiven seeing as i'm there and hes my fave wrestler. But yah, Highlanders for Tag Titles, Mickie James for Women's Champ, shes the only woman who can wrestle on RAW...Besides Trish but shes leavin...

i think randy orton should return to smackdown and be WHC. he was expected to win the title at wm22 until batista got hurt and they decided to push rey. orton's 1st run as WHC might've sucked but i think he'll be a great champ in the future. i don't think lashley should be WHC because he has a lot more to go. if they want lashley as WHC, i suggest they change his gimmick from "hard hitting soft-spoken" to more like a goldberg gimmick. a lot of his moves are a lot like goldberg's.

wwe champ- randy Orton
World Heavyweight champ- Undertaker
ECW champ- CM Punk
Ic Champ- Jeff Hardy
us champ- Bobby Lashly
womans champ- torri Wilson
Cruiserweight Champ- Matt Hardy
tag team champs (RAW) Highlanders
tag team champs (SMACKDOWN) PitBulls
Money in the bank- Shelton Benjamin

on raw, i would like to see either hbk, kane, or john cena again on top.
for the i-c title, i would like johnny nitro to continue to get pushed.
i don't really care for the tag belts right now.

On smackdown, i would like to see batista, lashely, or the undertaker on top.
for the us title, i would like to see batista, lashley, or misterio get a push.
same as raw, i don't really care for the tag belts right now.
i would push matt hardy as cruiser champ, although i still like helms

and on ecw, i would like to see cm punk, rvd, or hardcore holly on top.
i also don't mind the push of the big show right now, though i would've preferred kurt angle if he wasn't gone.

On RAW it should be John Cena Champ, Jeff Hardy IC Champ, Mikey James Womens Champ and Big Vis and Haas as Tag champs

On Smackdown it should be when he returns Chris Benoit Wold Heavyweight Champ, Kenndey U.S. Champ, Chavo cruiser champ, and K.C. James and Idol Stevens as Tag Champs.

On ECW they should bring back the T.V. Title and have a Tag divison. And have RVD or Sabu their world champion.

Here is my list:

Raw:

WWE Championship - Kane (He needs one more big push before he leaves)
Intercontinental Championship - Randy Orton
World Tag Team Championship - The Highlanders
Women's Championship - Mickie James

Smackdown:

WH Championship - UnderTaker
US Championship - Bobby Lashley
WWE Tag Team Championship - The PitBulls
Cruiserweight Championship - Matt Hardy

Kane and Undertaker definately deserve one last push, both have done a lot for wrestling in general. So I'd have them as WWE Champ and WHC. Lashley should go for the US Championship, and he and Benoit could team up on Kennedy Regal? I can't see Benoit as WHC, he just doesn't have the mic skills, but I suppose, neither does Batista, and he'll get it eventually. Hardy deserves the Cruiserweight title on Smackdown!, he is inexplicably underutilized. Jeff Hardy could add something to the IC Champ, though I'd like the WWE creative writers to push Benjamin, as he's such a great talent. Carlito could fit any of these roles, but probably needs to buff up a bit before challenging for WWE/WHC belts. I'd love to see Victoria get a Women's Champ push, but she won't. Thus, I'll go Mickie James, coz she can wrestle as well. Jillian could challenge if she swaps to RAW, coz Smackdown! Divas are pathetic. They need to introduce a Smackdown! Women's Champ if they want to make it happen with the Divas.

WWE Champ - Carlito eventually, Orton sooner though

World Heavyweight - Lashley, but they're going too fast right now, they have to avoid another Lesnar situation

US Title - Hardy or Mysterio, Hardy's beaten Kennedy, so he deserves a shot, It makes more sense for Mysterio to be in the US title scene, than consistently going over heavyweights

IC Title - Jeff Hardy for sure

WWE Tag Team Championship - The pitbulls shouldnt be rewarded after just coming back from a failed drug test and James and Stevens are too new for the titles, keep the straps on London and Kendrick

World Tag - Highlanders and maybe Cryme Tyme in the future, if their gimmick gets less ridiculous

Women's - Melina and Victoria

Crusierweight - Matt Hardy when he slims down, no ones really on the horizon, but helms has had it WAY too long, he hasn't defended it in over two months

DXSUKIT said:
these are the people i would like to see have the titles and get title pushes

Raw-
WWE Championship-Kane ( he deserves it majorly)

IC Championship- Jeff Hardy ( i know he just got back but it will get ratings up)

Womens Championship- Maria (but she never fights :[ )

WWE World Tag Titles- The Highlanders (they work hard and deserve it also)

Smackdown-
World Heavywieght-Undertaker (he is going to get one more run and he deserves)

United States Championship-Lashely (he didn't have it long enough)

Cruiserwieght Championship- Matt Hardy ( he hasn't held a belt fo alllloooonnnggg time)

WWE Tag Team Titles-The Pitbulls ( i dont wanna see London and Kendrik to lose it but The Pitbulls are working for it)

tell me what u think bout mine and tell me your own

Kane does deserve it but unfortuantely he won't accept it b/c he wants to give the "younger talent" a chance..

I disagree with u on Jeff Hardy..it's still too soon and when things are done too soon..ratings DO NOT go up..they did that to Nitro and i thought that was a stupid move..i would be happy if either Carlito or Orton win the IC title

I like Maria's character but there's obvious reason why she cannot be given the title..she CANNOT wrestle well..i would deff like a women's champion that knows how to wrestle

yess..i want the Highlanders to win..and aslo i heard some talk that their gonna be breaking up the Spirit Squad soon

i also agree with u on Lashley, Matt Hardy, and the pitbulls

raw-
WWE Title-- Randy Orton
IC- Jeff Hardy
Womens- who cares
Tag Team- Highlanders

Smackdown
World Title-- Lashely
US- Chris Beniot
Cruiserwieght- whos in the crusierweight divison just watch the X Divison
Tag Team- pit bulls

Users who are viewing this thread