Who did Paige piss off?

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
We're less than 4-weeks away from Mania and it doesn't look like Paige is going to be on the card.

But there's a report out there that says Lana and Brie Bella might work a match, possibly on the Mania pre-show. If it happens, it will be Lana's first ever in-ring work (at least in-ring match work).

Sasha, Becky and Charlotte certainly deserve the triple threat championship match, but how the hell does Paige not get on the card? Two-years ago she was winning the strap in her first ever appearance in the big leagues. She's arguably the best female wrestler on the roster.

When was the last time she even made an appearance on Raw or Smackdown? There has to be some sort of backstage issue.

Women wrestlers are cyclical in WWE. She's just not involved in anything right now.

Also, Paige is shit.

This is what happens when you get involved with Total Divas. Pretty simple.

But I do appreciate the hilarious conspiracy theories thrown around this place. Keep going. Here I'll start: they're holding her down to keep pushing Roman Reigns.

No she's not. She's barely top 5. Sasha, Becky, Natty, Charotte, MAYBE Paige, probably Nicki Bella.

Or she's tired. Or she's injured. Or there's no program for her. Or any other number of reasons.

Funny how everyone said she was when she was NXT.

But then, she got promoted up the roster and is appearing in "Total Divas", so now you hate on her.

Just be loyal to someone. If you get behind someone initially, you can't just give up on them once they go from NXT to RAW and is now heavily promoted.

Paige has some great moves, and is one of the most unique looking Divas on the roster. She stands out amongst the NXT Divas who spend more time coloring their hair ridiculous colors and the model types who are a dime-a-dozen.

It should be Charlotte v Sascha v Paige at WM32. Becky Lynch sucks, is terrible on the mike, and is average-looking. If she wasn't in NXT, you wouldn't give a shit about her.

From what I understood she suffered a concussion and was taking time off for it. I think she worked a couple of house shows, but like others have said, she isn't really involved in anything right now. Mind she is could be at a moments notice and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see her on the card at Mania in another Diva's match.

Working WrestleMania is not expected, it's a privilege.. They're investing in other divas right now, the spotlight can't always be on Paige, when she's not even that good to begin with.. New divas have come up lately, Paige's moment has passed.

Working WrestleMania is not expected, it's a privilege.. They're investing in other divas right now, the spotlight can't always be on Paige, when she's not even that good to begin with.. New divas have come up lately, Paige's moment has passed.

The spotlight hasn't been on her for awhile now, it's been on Charlotte, so no idea where you're getting that from. Paige filled a void when AJ left last year and did a damm good job of it. If she doesn't deserve the privilege of getting on the Mania card, providing she's healthy, then no other diva does except for Nikki Bella.

I would rather see Paige in a match instead of Lana and Brie which has been reported to be happening.

Total Divas. I remember reading years back that they had some kind of aversion to wanting the Total Divas involved with major angles or holding titles. Her involvement with the show keeps her out off tv angles.

She's been pretty directionless. Looking like an anti-diva in appearance but being on Total Divas. She's kind of been a victim of this no heels or faces mentality in the divas division. Regardless of heels or faces, the audience still needs a hero to root for in the end.

Paige turned on Natty in the fall, then inexplicably accompanied her to the ring to hype total divas a few weeks later. It seems like they have no idea what to do her. The entire main Total Divas cast is not actively involved with any main roster angle, save for Brie Bella.

I think they're afraid to use them, should they get injured on WWE tv and not have it show up on the reality show breaks the real world feel. But they used most of them during the divas revolution. What changed?

The NXT divas are front and centre in the divas division. They've even been given the keys to the kingdom with the WrestleMania divas title match. And as others have pointed out, they're just better.

Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte are all heads and shoulders better. Paige is a good wrestler, but Becky and Charlotte are better. Banks is easily the most over diva on the roster, which will inevitably help her become an actual draw, a rarity in the division.

Total Divas. I remember reading years back that they had some kind of aversion to wanting the Total Divas involved with major angles or holding titles. Her involvement with the show keeps her out off tv angles.

She's been pretty directionless. Looking like an anti-diva in appearance but being on Total Divas. She's kind of been a victim of this no heels or faces mentality in the divas division. Regardless of heels or faces, the audience still needs a hero to root for in the end.

Paige turned on Natty in the fall, then inexplicably accompanied her to the ring to hype total divas a few weeks later. It seems like they have no idea what to do her. The entire main Total Divas cast is not actively involved with any main roster angle, save for Brie Bella.

I think they're afraid to use them, should they get injured on WWE tv and not have it show up on the reality show breaks the real world feel. But they used most of them during the divas revolution. What changed?

The NXT divas are front and centre in the divas division. They've even been given the keys to the kingdom with the WrestleMania divas title match. And as others have pointed out, they're just better.

Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte are all heads and shoulders better. Paige is a good wrestler, but Becky and Charlotte are better. Banks is easily the most over diva on the roster, which will inevitably help her become an actual draw, a rarity in the division.

Nikki Bella held the belt for what, 300 days while appearing on Total Divas? I think that went by the wayside.

I believe Paige has been dealing with concussion issues as has previously been mentioned. I don't think it has anything at all to do with the WWE being pissed off at Paige, or Total Divas.

For all we know, Paige could come out during the Triple Threat and attack the winner, announcing herself as the next challenger.

I'd like to believe that until I list down some of the women that were on the WM card. Kelly Kelly, Ashley, Candice Michelle, Maria, and Torrie Wilson

Not saying all the above are bad but Paige has a lot more talent any of those listed.

We're less than 4-weeks away from Mania and it doesn't look like Paige is going to be on the card.

But there's a report out there that says Lana and Brie Bella might work a match, possibly on the Mania pre-show. If it happens, it will be Lana's first ever in-ring work (at least in-ring match work).

Sasha, Becky and Charlotte certainly deserve the triple threat championship match, but how the hell does Paige not get on the card? Two-years ago she was winning the strap in her first ever appearance in the big leagues. She's arguably the best female wrestler on the roster.

When was the last time she even made an appearance on Raw or Smackdown? There has to be some sort of backstage issue.

It's very simple. Paige has been on the main roster for almost two years now, so she's considered WWE, not NXT. Per Triple H's edict, all WWE talents are worthless nobodies and all NXT talents are invincible gods. Paige will only be used to put over the girls who recently came up from NXT.

But then, she got promoted up the roster and is appearing in "Total Divas", so now you hate on her.

Just be loyal to someone. If you get behind someone initially, you can't just give up on them once they go from NXT to RAW and is now heavily promoted.

Paige has some great moves, and is one of the most unique looking Divas on the roster. She stands out amongst the NXT Divas who spend more time coloring their hair ridiculous colors and the model types who are a dime-a-dozen.

It should be Charlotte v Sascha v Paige at WM32. Becky Lynch sucks, is terrible on the mike, and is average-looking. If she wasn't in NXT, you wouldn't give a shit about her.

They can't be loyal, they're blinded by Triple H's NXT propaganda. All they care about is NXT and those who recently came up from it. A year from now they'll be talking about how Seth Rollins' time has passed and he should be jobbing to Finn Balor at SummerSlam.

Wait a minute, are you actually claiming that Paige doesn't dye her hair different "ridiculous" colors? Do you even watch wrestling?

Paige doesn't currently have an angle. That's why she isn't on TV much. In time, she'll be booked in an angle, and then she'll be on TV more. Stuff like this happens all the time in wrestling, with wrestlers of both genders.

I'd like to believe that until I list down some of the women that were on the WM card. Kelly Kelly, Ashley, Candice Michelle, Maria, and Torrie Wilson

Not saying all the above are bad but Paige has a lot more talent any of those listed.

It's not about talent... That's where your point goes south. It's about politicking and being in the right place at the right time.

She was on WM last year, they're not going to book her in a match every goddamn year. They have a roster full of divas and only 1 or 2 matches at WrestleMania.. that should explain why she's not on the card, she had her moment last year.

Paige was in a tag team match on Smackdown week before last as I recall, and her team lost.

She was also on the losing team of a Diva's tag match on Main Event this week, rather large fall from Grace IMO, from being a 2 time Diva's Champ to jobbing on Main Event.

As for the others, including the likes of Charlotte, being booked ahead of her, I have 2 problems with that, firstly, Paige is 20 times hotter, better looking, and a better wrestler in general than Charlotte will ever be, and secondly, would Charlotte be Champion if she wasn't Ric Flair's Daughter? Probably not IMO, pure nepotism on WWE's part.

From what I understand it's a combination of a recent concussion she suffered and Total Divas stuff. She's not in any kind of trouble as far as I know.

Paige should be fine. She doesn't necessarily need to be a part of Wrestlemania as the three NXT girls have largely been the focal point of the Diva's division for months, and that should culminate at the big show. I imagine she's just taking a backseat until the dust settles there. The division works in cycles, and they just don't have anything for her at the moment. I like Paige, but she's been featured so much that I'm okay with getting a break from her.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her challenge the winner of the triple threat. Another, more exciting possibility is that Paige will be Bayley's first major rival if she jumps to Raw the night after Mania.

I just think they'll have some kind of an eight diva tag on the pre-show: Team Lana vs Team Bella.

Team Lana: Lana & Naomi & Tamina Snuka & Cameron
Team Bella: Brie Bella & Paige & Natalya & Alicia Fox

Then have Team Lana win with Naomi pinning Brie sending her to retirement.

She did have a concussion, but she also did have something where she swore on TV or in an interview which might had docked her some prestige points.

As for Mania, remember she got "her moment" last year as featured in the 24/7 doc, with her mum there etc... so while it'll probably be a shame for her not to be on the show, she won't be crying about it... how many Diva's get one pinfall win at Mania?

She was injured and filming some straight to DVD movie
She did get some heat after her podcast with Stone Cold apparently due to some of her comments and her obviously highlighting her boobs every few seconds but that could just be rumours too.

I've been asking the same thing for a while now about what Paige did to be completely kicked off TV basically.

She is, at worst, the 3rd best divas wrestler (though I'd put her 2nd best, personally) in the division right now and not only is she not in the title picture she isn't in anything at all.

It's pretty disturbing considering the high regard she was held in from day 1, to now be completely out of WWE, essentially.

First of all, no. I personally never thought she was anywhere near as good as Natalya, for example. She was, I guess, one of the better womens wrestlers on the main roster. And then, lo and behold, the roster changed! Plenty of other women showed up who were better workers than Paige, while others improved. Meanwhile, Paige stuck to shouting "this is MY house!", and appearing on botchamania for loudly calling every spot.

It doesn't help, because that show is hot garbage and offensively stupid. Everyone involved in that show is made to look like a completely awful human being who is impossible to like. And it's ridiculous, superficial plotlines kept getting dragged out on the main roster. Plotlines taped far in advance of when the supposed fallout from those stories played out on Raw, making the whole thing even worse.

What the hell? It's entertainment, not a sacred oath of loyalty. You're not stuck having to like something forever just because you used to find it ok. Wrestlers get stagnant, the quality of their matches can decrease, or they can simply be surpassed by others on the roster. The Big Show was great with Paul Heyman; that doesn't mean he doesn't bore me now. I enjoyed the first season of Arrow, but that doesn't mean I need to keep watching it long after it became awful.

Paige is certainly better than someone like Lana or Rosa Mendez, and slightly better than at least one of the Bella twins, but there's still a half dozen women on the roster who are better than her. But if that hair color comment was meant to imply that she's better than Sasha and Becky....no. Also, it doesn't really take all that much time to color your hair! It's not such a time consuming event that one can't also be a good wrestler. It certainly doesn't take up as much time as filming fake reality tv plotlines about *****es and catty relationship drama.

One quote ago you implied that being a "model type" is a negative, and now you're attacking Becky Lynch for being average looking. Personally, I find Becky very attractive, and I think she's one of the best pure workers in the womens division. She's been involved in a number of matches I've enjoyed, whereas I can't even remember a Paige match. Saying that people only like her because she was in NXT is a stupid argument; Paige was in NXT too. Of course this sort of attempt to completely dismiss the opinions of others happens all the time around here; you can't accept that people have a different opinion than you, so there must be some other, idiotic motive for people to feel the way that they do. We can't possibly like Becky more than Paige, so it must be that we are all NXT loving sheeple following the crowd, right?

I've been asking the same thing for a while now about what Paige did to be completely kicked off TV basically.

She is, at worst, the 3rd best divas wrestler (though I'd put her 2nd best, personally) in the division right now and not only is she not in the title picture she isn't in anything at all.

It's pretty disturbing considering the high regard she was held in from day 1, to now be completely out of WWE, essentially.
Exactly.

It is really a wastage of Paige's talent. For me, She is the best divas wrestler present in WWE. While others may argue that Becky, Sasha, Natalya etc are better, I still would consider Paige as the better one.

She could be easily put into title picture thus making the title match at Wrestlemania a fatal fourway.

Now, some people think that she is always in title picture and they are happy at her being away from it. I can survive that but atleast Paige deserved a personal grudge match at Wrestlemania 32.

Now most probably, she would be wasted in some multi-divas match. :shrug:

:devil:

Exactly.

It is really a wastage of Paige's talent. For me, She is the best divas wrestler present in WWE. While others may argue that Becky, Sasha, Natalya etc are better, I still would consider Paige as the better one.

She could be easily put into title picture thus making the title match at Wrestlemania a fatal fourway.

Now, some people think that she is always in title picture and they are happy at her being away from it. I can survive that but atleast Paige deserved a personal grudge match at Wrestlemania 32.

Now most probably, she would be wasted in some multi-divas match. :shrug:

:devil:

Yeah I mean I don't need her to always be in the divas title picture. But to not even be in the secondary divas storyline is ridiculous....

we really need to see Lana vs Brie freaking Bella begin a feud? Brie??? When she has no Nikki with her and we all know she is leaving the company soon? BRIE???

Yeah I mean I don't need her to always be in the divas title picture. But to not even be in the secondary divas storyline is ridiculous....

we really need to see Lana vs Brie freaking Bella begin a feud? Brie??? When she has no Nikki with her and we all know she is leaving the company soon? BRIE???

Not sure on your opinion of Lana, but if they're going to have her start wrestling regularly it's a good starting feud. With Brie supposedly leaving the company it doesn't matter if she loses. She's already an established wrestler and a former champion.

Now if they have Brie win, then :wtf: was the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back