Which Career Should I Take?

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Im an 18 year old who doesnt know what my career should be. I have two options:

1) Study Psychology/Criminology at a highly-respected & acclaimed University
2) Follow my life's passion of becoming a professional wrestler by being trained by one of Australia's finest

I have searched through both options & both are equal. Both have secure jobs at the end, I am interested in both, etc. My dilemma:

Do I become a pro wrestler now, then after I retire take the course... or should I forget about being a wrestler & wait a couple of years to study?

Any thoughts please?

[115]FalKon;1251371 said:
Im an 18 year old who doesnt know what my career should be. I have two options:

1) Study Psychology/Criminology at a highly-respected & acclaimed University
2) Follow my life's passion of becoming a professional wrestler by being trained by one of Australia's finest

I have searched through both options & both are equal. Both have secure jobs at the end, I am interested in both, etc. My dilemma:

Do I become a pro wrestler now, then after I retire take the course... or should I forget about being a wrestler & wait a couple of years to study?

Any thoughts please?

No offense, but I need to hear how you figured this out.

Professional wrestling is a great career, if you make it, but there's no guarantee. Do what most people do, and go to school, have a full time job, and do some indy stuff on the side while working towards the pros. Always have a fallback option. Don't be a 40 year old nothing wishing you went to school 20+ years ago...

I say do both. I'm assuming you can get financial aid and what not for university, and if that's the case you can pay for the training out of pocket. The reason I say this is out of understanding, and compassion. It's always best when getting into any sport/entertainment field to have a back-up plan, in case the wrestling (for example) doesn't pan out for whatever reason.

Seriously, Decent tickets for the Australian Wrestling sell for how much in Aus? $25 dollars? and they usually sell about 1000 tickets AT THE MOST, with about 15 Decent wrestlers on the federation, You won't be getting paid Fuck all. That mean's you would have to take a chance, and move to America and manage to get into an Indy fed first. If its money your interested in, for an Australian, Wrestling isn't the best choice. The other option is. If money Isn't a factor and you don't care living broke as fuck for the next 5 years (roughly) Do the studying option. and Wrestle in your spare time. Seriously dude, you can train in melbourne in Classe's that go week by week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back