• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is the Tag Team Division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC MF'N W

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is something as a whole in the WWE that really needs a push. Why not put the tag belts on DX? If I remember correctly the tag belts used to be huge when WWE was at it's high point. Teams like Undertaker/Kane, Rock/Mankind, and Austin/Mankind took the belts and often headlined PPV's with them on the line.

But ever since the Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian, and the Dudley's split the tag team division has never been back on it's feet.

I did not make this post just to bitch though I made it because I wanted to get your views on if it will get pushed. I see potential. Remember the days when we had:

The Headbangers
D.O.A
The Godwins
L.O.D
New Age Outlaws

That was the shit. The belts meant something. But ever since then it has been put the belts on a team, split them up, put em on a team, split them up.

BRING BACK THE TAG TEAM DIVISION

If you want a good tag team division watch TNA. WWE does not care about tag teams anymore, they just use them for WWE Vs. ECW these days.

I agree. TNA really cares about Tag Teams.

You gotta see the new champs: AJ Styles and the Fallen Angel (awesome team work)

But let's see what is going to happen now with the debut of the Highlanders on RAW.

I hate when the WWE hypes up newcomers before they come by commercals! They did that with Cade and Murdoch and now they probely spend most there time in WWE Heat

there isnt much time 4 the long drawn out matches and the time it takes 2 make fueds,but it was kool b4 WM with Kane+Show vs Lito+Masters good singles matches then the tag match at the ppv

Cade and Murdoch have been one of the best teams in years along with MNM. RAW is getting a tag division on the go with Cade Murdoch, Highlanders, Spirit Squad and Vicera and Val Venis.

So just watch and see how it goes.

Tag team division isn't anywhere near what it used to be from back in the days with the hart foundation, demolition and L.O.D.

The Highlanders are finally debuting on Raw next week - what was this, four weeks of promos? That's very rare for a tag team, as Cade & Murdoch only received two as I recall. I look forward to seeing what The Highlanders can do in the ring, and their "Scotsman in America" characters seem pretty engaging, so this just may wind up working.

I always liked the idea of putting the tag division on one show, but it would most likely be on Smackdown, and that would suck for me cause I don't get UPN where I'm at. They could build a good tag division with it on one show though. You've got The Hooligans, The New Pitbulls, Gymini, The Highlanders, Cade & Murdoch & Val & Vis. I think that would be a good tag division.

Yea, raw has gone in the shitter with the tag division, as has smackdown, but the SD champs have potential raw hasnt had a defense of the belts from the pansy squad since gold dust and snitsky went for it

I think they should make a tag team out of Finlay and Regal. They get the tag titles and King Booker gets the World title... Then they're powerful!

I'll tell you where they are. They are in TNA. WWE saw no use in tag teams, so they released them and TNA got them. Sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back