Where does the QoW fit in?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So I'm pretty sure it's obvious that only Hero and Claudio are getting signed... and that's extremely unfortunate because WWE would be missing out on the biggest asset of the team... the queen herself, Sara Del Rey.

Now let's assume that WWE in fact DOES sign the queen as well. What could you see being done with her? Could she be diva's champion? Would she feud with Kharma upon her return? Would she feud with Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Eve, Kelly Kelly, or even Melina? Or would she be left as a valet for the Kings (and maybe CM Punk)?

Basically, where would the Queen fit in if she too were apart of the "KOW to WWE" deal? For that matter, what about Shane Haggadorn?

If Sara Del Rey were apart of WWE she should be a valet for KOW. I think her in ring talent would be wasted by having her in WWE women's gimmick matches uh I mean bathroom breaks then pushed to the valet roll. WWE should skip the former and have her manage KOW.

I'm going with the first name you listed - Kharma! I would love to see matches between the two. I know Beth Phoenix also worked in Shimmer, but not sure about any matches she or Kharman would have had with Sara.

You mention her being a valet. Do you think she could be the second coming of Chyna? And with having a history with the ROH guys coming in, a match up with one of them would be great.

Let me start with this, Sarah is awesome in the ring, but I'm not sure if the WWE would sign her. If they did, not only could sh have good matches with Natalya, Beth Phoenix, and KHARMA, but also it would be a wise investment because she could also be used as a trainer and benefit the division as a whole, considering she wrestles better the a lot of men in the industry.

Del Rey has a much better shot of getting in TNA than WWE. Her problem is that she looks too plain. WWE since the mid 90's, has hired women with 2 looks. Sexy women who could be in playboy and women who look like they could beat up men. The have to have a look that makes you want to bang them or a look that makes you think that they can kick your ass. Luna, Chyna, Nicole Bass, Jazz, and Kharma are women who look like they can kick my ass. Sara Del Rey is neither. I know that she's tough, but she doesn't LOOK like she can kick my ass.

WWE will NEVER sign Sara Del Ray for two reasons: 1) she has absolutely no sex appeal (JMO, please don't flame me) and 2) she can actually wrestle and will not be happy with the 3-minute bimbo-fests WWE calls "Diva matches".

For those who didn't know, a few years ago, Sara met with TNA about signing with them. During said meeting, the TNA people said they would want her to be "more like The Beautiful People". Sara thanked them for their time, stood up and left.

i see alot of people here saying SDR has no sex appeal which maybe true but she is deffinatly not a bad looking girl imo....she seems like the type of girl who really puts off looking as good as she can be.

With that been said id love to see her in WWE and hell there is enough talent their for her to have decent matches with (Nattie, Gail, Beth ect) and sara is good enough to carry some of the lesser talented divas to good matches (i dont think she is quite good enough to make kelly kelly look good though but i guess she isnt a miracle worker) but quite frankly i dont see WWE ever really focusing on the wrestling side of womens competition.

I hate the term "actually wrestle". People say that Victoria and Winter can actually wrestle too, however, when you hit a standing moonsault and don't go for the pin, or when you're hit with a standing moonsault and don't sell, you have something to work on. I'm not saying Winter and Victoria can't wrestler or work a decent match, I was using that particular match as an example of "moves =/= wrestler".

I don't want to see women do moves sloppily. If I want to see people do moves sloppily and not sell them and not give me a reason to be emotionally invested in what they're doing, I'll just watch some local guys train or something.

Del Ray can do all the moves and she can sell and tell a story in the ring. The thing is you can't put her in there with Beth Phoenix or Kharma, you have to put her in there with a foil. A Trish Stratus. You have to give the audience a reason to care.

Personally I say sign her. WWE has plenty of eye candy for people to cheer for, now the need the ass kicking heels.

I'd like to see what they were doing with Kharma, only make it a whole stable. Like Del Ray, Phoenix, and Nattie all beat the living shit out of the models.

In ring talent isn't a consideration for Divas and I would think that Sara being involved in their ranks would be detrimental to her career (Gail Kim anyone?), if she is to sign alongside the KoW then she should work in the Lita w. Hardy Boys / Gail w. AMW mould of the interfering valet. Should she get over sufficiently in that role (like Gail did in TNA), THEN she could possibly bring some credibility to the Divas' Division.

In ring talent isn't a consideration for Divas and I would think that Sara being involved in their ranks would be detrimental to her career (Gail Kim anyone?), if she is to sign alongside the KoW then she should work in the Lita w. Hardy Boys / Gail w. AMW mould of the interfering valet. Should she get over sufficiently in that role (like Gail did in TNA), THEN she could possibly bring some credibility to the Divas' Division.
That's actually not a bad idea. Kind of using the "stable theory" that if a stable is over, and you're part of a stable, then you become more over.

Most women people honestly don't really know much about or can't really even tell them apart. However, if you're interfering a lot and are associated with an over wrestler/team, then they identify her with that group. Look at Melina, sure she's talented but not really much more talented than the rest. However, she was associated with MNM and thus, was more over than she otherwise would have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back