• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone Know Where Layla Has Been?

LODemolition

Championship Contender
She had that match with McCool where the loser had to leave Smackdown, and she won. But then she disappeared too. Is she injured? She can't be fired, I saw her picture on the side of one of the semi trucks at the end of Raw when Miz and Truth were getting thrown out of the building.

I personally thought she was the best looking diva and right now the division needs a top face besides Kelly Kelly all the time. She'd fit the role pretty much perfectly. I could see a good feud between her and Natalya.

She tore her Acl and Mcl, I know a serious Mcl tear can keep you out of action for up to 6 weeks or more. But from what I've read she had to have surgery to take care of the problem. That leads to longer recovery program, and she most likely has to go through physical rehab for it being a knee injury.

Injury, ACL/MCL something-or-other. Wikipedia will tell you. Could take a while before she comes back though, Beth had an ACL problem last year and was out like 7 - 8 months. I might be exaggerating but I remember it being ages.

Layla is one of my main babes as far as the girls in WWE are concerned. I think she has an awesome and likeable personality. I wouldn't be averse to her getting another title run - this time as a face though. Also being paired with McCool helped her to improve a lot. Lay is also fairly notable for being the first British (but of Moroccan descent or something) Women's Champ, and the last Women's Champ prior to unification with the Divas title.

Get well soon Layla!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Phatso because I took ages typing

Layla has still be rehabbing from the mcl and acl injury. if you wanna keep updated just go to her twitter page s she has been keepin her fans updated bout it. I wanna see Layla and Kelly reteam and add Eve or somebody to and Extreme Expose remix.

At least Layla returning will add a fresh face to the divas division. Kelly Kelly has grown stale and hasn't really impressed me as far as improving in the ring or on the mic. Plus, Layla is hands down my favorite diva and she's IMO more talented than Kelly Kelly.

Layla tore her ACL and MCL in her loser-leaves-WWE match against Michelle McCool. The last I've heard is that she's not slated to be back until after WrestleMania.

It took Layla a while to find her niche and break the notion that she was just a pretty face. She and Michelle complemented each other perfectly. When she returns, she can show us what she can do on her own.

It's a shame that Layla got injured right after her biggest match where she got McCool out of WWE in Extreme Rules. However, that's what happens when wrestlers travel 300 days a year and go through a full time schedule. Here's hoping Layla will return sooner than later.

People actually miss Layla? I'm surprised. I thought she sucked and do not miss her at all. Michelle was the far more talented half of LayCool and she's the one I miss. If Layla came back she would probably job since the focus is on Kelly until either Kharma returns or Beth/Natalya defeat Kelly. I'd take Layla as champion again if she returned because she is better than Kelly but that is not saying much as she still falls into the category of those who suck. I didn't even notice she was still gone honestly. I hope her injury recovery is going well though, it was a really bad injury and I make it a point to not wish bad things upon people.

As everyone else said she got injured during her match with Michelle, but it's been a while so I expect her to return pretty soon. I'm looking forward to her return; I always thought she was one of the best divas in the division for her beauty and for her in ring skills. I expect her to get involved into the current storyline with Beth and Natty if she is to return soon, I think she would be pretty good going against those two and she can put on a decent match and can also talk.

Got to agree with I_Am_Electro_Boy. It's a shame she got injured when she could have gained some ground as a legitimate wrestling diva. I think she would have got a push (as far as Diva pushes go). Would like to see her competing against Natalya when she makes her comeback. She's got a hint of decent charisma and is fairly sound in the ring. Should be a good year for Diva wrestling when she makes her comeback as well as Awesome Kong coming back next year hopefully.

Sadly she's injured and many will probably agree that we miss her lovely ass on TV, such a babe.

Luckily AJ's on Smackdown and she has plenty of ass to look at while in the ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back