When will the WWE ever induct Mr. T into the HOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Steel

A REAL American
Pop culture icon Mr. T has been in the very first Wrestlemania's. At Wrestlemania 1 he was in a tag team bout with Hulk Hogan, and at Wrestlemania 2 he was in a boxing match against Rowdy Roddy Piper. And ti'l this day, the WWE has never attemped to offer Mr. T a spot in the WWE hall of fame.

I remember a couple of years ago in an interview someone had with Mr. T about if he desired still to be in the WWE hall of fame, and Mr. T said "no" for various reason's.

Mr. T is very upset that the WWE has inducted the likes of Pete Rose, Bob Ucker, and even Drew Carey (who appeared only once in the WWF/E) before the thought of Mr. T himself. Now that's gotta hurt!

But I think that the E should induct Mr. T into the hall of fame by next year. Then if they don't, I pity Vince McMahon and the rest of the WWE staff!

Pop culture icon Mr. T has been in the very first Wrestlemania's. At Wrestlemania 1 he was in a tag team bout with Hulk Hogan, and at Wrestlemania 2 he was in a boxing match against Rowdy Roddy Piper. And ti'l this day, the WWE has never attemped to offer Mr. T a spot in the WWE hall of fame.

I remember a couple of years ago in an interview someone had with Mr. T about if he desired still to be in the WWE hall of fame, and Mr. T said "no" for various reason's.

Mr. T is very upset that the WWE has inducted the likes of Pete Rose, Bob Ucker, and even Drew Carey (who appeared only once in the WWF/E) before the thought of Mr. T himself. Now that's gotta hurt!

But I think that the E should induct Mr. T into the hall of fame by next year. Then if they don't, I pity Vince McMahon and the rest of the WWE staff!

What would be the point, Mr. T Nearly died of Cancer and looks the crypt keeper now. the last thing he ever did was Rocky 3. If I was Mr. T & they put Drew Carry before me what whould I get out of it ?

He dosn't need HOF he will always be remembered as Mr. T (A.K.A) "B.A. Barrakus" & The baddest Villian Rocky has ever faced.

The HOF is nothing more for people to know who vince dosn't hate at the moment. Also he probably got more money for saying "NIGHT ELF MOHAWK" than vince Offered him for a HOF apperance

Hopefully not. Most of "the boys" hated him, especially Piper and he never respected the business as most people tell it. I don't think he should get free publicity from a company that he felt was beneath him.

Doesn't make much sense to me. Freddie Prinze Jr. deserves it more. At least he loves wrestling. At least he doesn't try to hog the camera and make it about him just to go on to some other horrible movie that Mr. T would have likely made.

Celebrities usually do think they are above whatever it is they are getting paid for, so I still don't see a reason why Mr T shouldn't be inducted in the WWE's Hall Of Fame. He gave us memorable moments; moreso then damn Drew Carey I mean come on. Mr T tag teamed with the biggest wrestling icon in professional wrestling period. Pete Ross was charged with illegal gambling and STILL got in, so why can't T?

I can understand if he doesn't want it. That could be the only thing that's stopping T from getting in, because shit you can't throw an award at somebody and force them to accept it. But if that's not the case, then I don't know what's keeping him from getting the honor.

He should at least get it before Snooki.

If memory serves me correct, i remember reading something 2 years ago that said that Mr T was asked if he would like to be in the Hall Of Fame but he turned it down because Pete Rose had been put in before him. Infact, i think i remember seeing him talk about it on the UK's "Soccer Am" program. Will try and find it.... Sorry i can't find it!

Mr. T belongs in the Hall of Fame. Pete Rose and Drew Carey are in. Mr. T had a much bigger impact.

That being said, I'm in no hurry to see him there. I'd rather see some more actual wrestlers who deserve it.

David Arquette should be in the HOF as well. The guy actually went on the road with the wCw roster and defended the title (yes it was a terrible idea looking back but so was a lot of what wCw is doing near the end). He also donated all the money he made wrestling to various charities. Dude is a class act.

Mr. T

Is a Legend in his own Right...

He is the Real Deal.. Not a Guy U watch on T.V.. The man was a Bouncer and a Body Guard to Top celebrates in the 80's...

U Cannot Trash Talk this Guy like you Would Hogan... Honestly He would Kick anyones ass that talked shit 2 his Face... Even now with him being an Old Man... I would Back away if he was Angry!!!!...

Does he deserve to be in the HOF Hells' Yeah he does..

Man is a 80's Icon just as big as Hogan.. Arnold or Stallone...

The Celebrity Wing is a joke in itself, but not even inducting the celebrities who actually played a big part in the business?

It's not just Mr. T

Where the hell is Cyndi Lauper?

Mr T should be in for sure ( Gotta Love me some T!)

But I remember seeing something years ago where he said he didn't want to be in it or something similar.

And i agree with Booker Van Dam, Cyndi Lauper deserves to be there as well.

The "Celebrity" wing of the WWE HOF is a complete joke, I hate the fact it exists. It is just yet another attempt from Vince McMahon to try and get people to believe that WWE is an entertainment company, not a wrestling company, and to try and get accepted by the mass media...which will never happen.

Putting Pete Rose in there was just a publicity stunt, Drew Carey being there is just ridiculous, but if those guys are in then Mr T should be too. Why shouldn't he? He did more than the other 2 and he did help headline a WM.

But really, none of them should be in, the celebrity wing shouldnt exist anyway. Its a waste of time, and that time spent inducting these people who didnt do much for the business could be better used on inducting another WRESTLER

There is a long list of names more deserving than Mr T to go into the Hall of Fame.... but then again, they let Drew Carrey and Pete Rose in. People complain about Koko B Ware, but those two are way worse than he is. The celebrity "wing" should not even exist, it makes the so called Hall of Fame far more useless than any of the inductions of wrestlers that might not have deserved it. I could see Mr T getting inducted at some point because of his involvement many years ago, but like I said there are many others who deserve it much more than he does. I honestly hope they never do another non-wrestler induction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back