When will Paige debut on main WWE shows?

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
Paige is the nxt womens champion. kinda reminds me of how ecw championship use to be however whens this its just a matter of time before they debut on big shows and start dominating. paige is fantastic she is hot, she wrestles good her gimmick isnt like the rest. and she is a good speaker. so when will paige debut in the wwe? and how should she debut?

I really like Paige too, however I still think her biggest problem is she is nothing like how the WWE wants their women to look could easily get lost in the shuffle of barbie dolls and women who simply can't work. Her unique nature should be her selling point but WWE just has a problem with promoting variety in general and that's not just confined to the women's division.

If I was in charge of her debut would love to see her work a program with AJ because she is as good an all round performer as WWE have ever probably had in a diva. Paige can more than hold up her end with her wrestling ability and she has a stage presence that I'm immediately drawn to. The only slight problem there is Paige's whole Anti-Diva thing now is pretty much what AJ is doing against the total diva's

I had her rumours they weren't keen on calling her up until she was 21, but I believe she turned 21 just after Summerslam so she maybe called up sooner rather than later.

If I remember correctly, the idea was to use Paige as a Paul Heyman girl, but that idea fell through because they wanted to use Paige as a face, and bring her to the main roster to feud with AJ once the AJ vs. Total Divas storyline is over.

If I were WWE, however, I'd take a long, hard look at the division, and bring Paige up now. Sure, the rumored Natalya vs. AJ feud should work, as both can handle themselves in the ring and on the mic. But if you want to establish Paige as a challenger, bring her up now and let the WWE audience get 'hot' for her in the same way the NXT crowd has.

In many ways, she's the most over wrestler there, and for good reason. She's a great wrestler already, and I don't throw around great lightly. She knows how to work the crowd, her ring psychology is superb, and her in-ring work needs no more fine tuning. She's ready now. Get the audience used to her, and give her time to get acclimated again to the road. It shouldn't take long, with her mother being Saraya Knight and all, a woman who Paige traveled with and worked alongside for years in England and other parts of the world.

Which is why I never understood, for goodness sakes, why they encorporated that silly 21 years rule with her. If she has that much experience on the road already, I think she can handle it in the WWE. There's no part of her that needs improvement in the wrestling department, so have her drop the NXT Women's Title, bring her up here, and get her established.

If there's ever a chance to bring back to life a dying division, it could be Paige and AJ, playing the roles of Trish and Lita, or Trish and Mickie. The sooner, the better.

I really like Paige too, however I still think her biggest problem is she is nothing like how the WWE wants their women to look could easily get lost in the shuffle of barbie dolls and women who simply can't work.

People still think this is true....

cm-43150-250e91ca1a779d.gif

Paige will debut when she has a great storyline in place. Isn't that what Triple H wants now? Not for talent to debut and just be in a match, but for them to debut with an actual storyline in place. Big E Langston was entertaining in NXT but he has had a lackluster run on the main roster. The Bo Dallas experience didn't last past the Royal Rumble.

People need to be patient. Her time will come, and when she does debut, it will be worth the wait.

Which is why I never understood, for goodness sakes, why they encorporated that silly 21 years rule with her. If she has that much experience on the road already, I think she can handle it in the WWE. There's no part of her that needs improvement in the wrestling department, so have her drop the NXT Women's Title, bring her up here, and get her established.

I believe the 21 thing was just to do with the fact that she couldn't drink or rent cars until she turned 21, so they decided to keep her off-road to avoid hassle regarding that.

I've heard she might be called up soon to feud with AJ too, she could be the top diva face very easily.

If I were WWE I would debut her the Night after Survivor Series. I feel like that's the next big hurdle for WWE and then after that we're building towards the Rumble and Mania. I feel like debuting her in the next PPV build cycle would be good as she can work a few programs with other divas until she finally gets that shot at AJ at Mania. I feel like with her she needs a slow build, she needs to show signs of being great and ultimately get the crowd behind her.

She can be the face in the feud easily if Creative books her well and I feel like having the two sort of "anti divas" feuding against each other could be very interesting. They have similar size and stature and I think could put on a pretty good match. I feel like she'll be great on the main roster and depending on if the rumors of former divas coming back are true can easily be put over by the best of the bests.

i just watched a match with her and summer rae and i really hope shes better then that. ive heard freat things about both ladies and figured that would be the match to watch and i got another 4 min bs squash crap. unless there can be a big splash storyline wise like with micky james debut as the pyscho fan. leave her in nxt until the time is right

I believe the 21 thing was just to do with the fact that she couldn't drink or rent cars until she turned 21, so they decided to keep her off-road to avoid hassle regarding that.

That wouldn't makes sense considering Kelly was on the road with the main roster when she was 18 or 19. They just don't want her in the ring on the main roster until she's 21. I really don't see what the difference is. Anyway she turned 21 in August.

She's still incredibly young but from what I understand of her she's been wrestling since she was 15 or 16 so she has a lot of experience in the ring already.

Hopefully she makes her debut soon. She's the "anti-diva" so it would make sense for her to come in and help AJ against the Total Diva's cast. They stand for everything she is against.

Hopefully she makes her debut soon. She's the "anti-diva" so it would make sense for her to come in and help AJ against the Total Diva's cast. They stand for everything she is against.

She was hinting on Twitter a week ago or so that AJ might need some help soon. I've not seen much of her in-ring work, but I hear good things and it would be nice to care about the Divas division again, it's been far too long.

Actually, the whole Anti-Diva thing is what fans call her for some moronic reason. She and NXT commentators have referred to her as the New Era Diva, meaning she is not only a diva but also the leader of the next breed of divas.

As for when she'll be called up, I really don't care to be honest when it happens. She's at that level where I don't see her making that big of a difference on the main roster just yet. I really don't think her gimmick would even get her that far.

Actually, the whole Anti-Diva thing is what fans call her for some moronic reason. She and NXT commentators have referred to her as the New Era Diva, meaning she is not only a diva but also the leader of the next breed of divas.

"Don’t dare call Paige a Diva. This raven-haired lady preaches a simple message. She wants to fight"

"Proud of her Anti-Diva ways, Paige carries a mean streak that only a villain like NXT commentator William Regal could appreciate, saying, “She will quite happily kick your head in, so why antagonize her?”"

This is right out of her NXT bio.

I think Paige should debut in a way that will cause her to make noise right away. Despite her age, I feel like her wrestling background can help her turn into a long-term mainstay in the Divas division. She can easily have a long reign and I'm sure she's yet to reach her physical peak as a performer.

Perhaps she can come in and have a stellar promo on a Divas champion after the latter wrestles in a match. Then, the WWE can talk about this mysterious girl with raven hair who hates everything about the ideals of a diva. She's a wrestler, not a diva, dammit. Paige doesn't want to be considered a pin-up doll, but instead is like Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, etc; she wants to be taken seriously and just kick some ass. And kick ass she shall.

I'm sure she'll have the backing necessary to win the hearts of the WWE Universe. Triple H's congratulating of her on NXT after she won the championship tournament shows that management has their eyes on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back