When will Jeff Hardy Return?

I'm pretty sure most of the general WWE audience does not feel betrayed, as Jeff "left" the company after coming up short in a "Loser Leaves WWE" match against CM Punk. To most of the WWE Universe, not the IWC, that's the reason he left. So, I think most of the people who feel "betrayed" are the marks who worship the ground he walks on.

I think he will return within a year or even less, as he will get the "itch" to compete in the ring again, much like most of the WWE superstars who "left" only to return to ring action: Chris Jericho, Hogan, Shawn Michaels, etc. The lure of the fans and the adrenaline rush will be too much for him to resist, no matter how "tired" he may be a year from now. And when he does show up it will be to a huge reaction, as you know the WWE will plug it months in advance through smart vignettes and wordplay.

Hopefully Hardy never returns. I never liked Hardy as a main eventer. I think hes a tag wrestler/ ic title holder at best. He has tallent but no more then Al Snow (see his flip onto the table durring his match with road dogg from jan 4 1999 for the hardcore title). I believe that Hardy is a raitings killer honestly he was the reason I boycotted smackdown and refused to watch till Hardy gets fired, quits, or gets injured. Luckly he quit so I can go back to seeing JMO again. Hardy should just permently hang it up. He did everything one can do in the business and took so many risks that his body is probly that of a 70 year older and add in the drugs and his body is in no shape in three or four years. Personally I hope this is the last we see of Hardy loved him as a mid carder and I wished they would have kept him as one. In my opinion his main event jump killed his carrer.

I agree with PARADOX on almost everything... No wait, Everything he said.

Jeff Hardy got over because he did things that John Cena and Triple H and Randy Orton didn't, when WWE ask him to climb a ladder and jump off it he said how high, when WWE ask him to break people threw ladders he said how many, and when WWE said "Hey Jeff, you know your starting to get over and were thinking of giving you the WWE Title but we need you to to jump off an incredibly high ladder and crush someone to do it" HE SAID "OK lets do it".

People like John Cena and Triple H don't jump off ladders, they don't crush people threw ladders and tables, and they don't take crazy risks like Jeff "Fucking" Hardy did.

Thats why Jeff got so over, he did stuff that the other Main Eventers looked at and said, "Ya fuck that I'm already in the Main Event I don't need to do that", and as long as Jeff Hardy comes back and hits one god dam spot were he jumps off a 30ft ladder and crashes into someone and destroys whatever his opponent is on THE FANS WILL LOVE HIM.

End Of Story.

How did Jeff Hardy turn his back on the fans of the wrestling world? He deserves a break and it was never said that he wouldn't come back. The same thing happened when the Rock left. Everybody was complaining about how he was a sellout when he just wanted to pursue other interests and he has been successful. Hardy has been through more punishment than anybody and he just wants a rest and pursue other things. Jericho did it and came back and is better than ever. Hardy is only 31 so it's not like his career is over or anything. If he hadn't won a championship then maybe things would different but he is a three-time world champion.
love your sig, and I think Jeff will return in y year year in a half in time for WM 27

So wait, now jumping off of ladders makes you charismatic or a good wrestler? :headscratch: How does that one work?

Hardy got over for one thing, and one thing only---hurting himself. He would jump off of ladders, fly through tables, and take vicious bumps. That's how he made a name for himself; not his wrestling skills, not his mic skills, not any "charisma" he may or may have, from doing spots. That simply can't be argued. But remember that performing spots and getting the crowd to pop for that spot doesn't make you a talented wrestler, at all. Literally ANY person could jump off of a ladder through a table (literally ANYONE) and the crowd would pop. Remember the HUGE pops Shane McMahon used to get when he would do those giant spots? We aren't going to start saying Shane O'Mac is a great wrestler now are we?

As for when Jeff will return...I say about a year, give or take. Just enough time for him to realize his band isn't going to go anywhere and MTV isn't going to be picking up this faux-reality show that he and his brother are trying to sell.

I'd say a year to 2 years tops. When he comes back he'll be over, but creative and or Vince may put him into the title hunt, but he won't be getting the title again until he can convince him that he'll be around the company for a long long time. He has to not get burned out, but that'll be hard since he's already taken time off before. Can't wait for Jeff to come back so we can see what happens.

If You guys remember Matt Hardy said Jeff is not done with Wwe Ater Summerslam and his profile is still on The Smackdown Roster Page which means he might be coming soon Fight Cm Punk feud with Undertaker in hell in a cell. Jeff Losses Undertaker does something then Jeff puts up his Tv show.
Idk if its true but it could happen

Come on guys. This debate is old. Hardy is over with the crowd and sold tickets just like the other main-eventers. That makes him a great pro-wrestler. Maybe he couldn't tell a story like Cena, but I'll be damned if he wasn't getting better at it. And if not a great pro-wrestler, still better than 75% of the roster.

As far as when Hardy comes back...it all depends on how his side projects go and if he likes not dying every night. If his new ideas take float, I doubt we'll be seeing him back. Which is his prerogative, because he's put in a good 10+ years of injuring himself for us to cheer. If he would rather be walking when he's 45, then by all means.

If his side projects don't take hold, I give him a year and half to 2 years before he's back. He has plenty of money to sit back on, and 2 years will pretty much be the maximum before WWE starts begging for a younger, established Main Event player to come back and help build the next generation.

First off Jeff didn't turn his back on his fans.
He had some pretty bad injuries which was a small reason why he left, to Heal.
His injuries are:
2 Herniated Disks
An unknown neck injury
and Restless Leg Syndrome

Those are some bad injuries. Anyways onto topic, I think Jeff will be back maybe in 2-3 years. I highly doubt Jeff will be back within a year because he wants to take a break from wrestling, and he's working on his band and his new reality show. I will assume that in 2-3 years, he will be healed from his injuries, his show will probably get cancelled(if it gets picked up that is) and his band would probably take a hiatus. That would leave him open to return to the WWE. I just hope that he will at least show up at Wrestlemania 26. I highly doubt he will though.

Man there is SO much wrong with your post but lets start with the obvious..

Go for it!

What has Rock done that Jeff hasn't except for main event at Wrestle Mania?

Apart from Hardy not headlining Wrestlemania and never having a decent world title reign, there's still all the feuds that the people want to see.
What about Hardy vs Cena? How many people want to see that? I'll give you a hint: Lots. Or Hardy vs Shawn Michaels?
The Rock feuded with absolutely everyone that the people wanted to see him feud with. Austin, Angle, Trips, Undertaker, Kane, Benoit, Jericho and he even feuded with Hulk Hogan. We haven't seen any Jeff Hardy dream matches.

Jeff: Former Hardcore Champion, Light Heavyweight Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, WCW Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Champion, WWE Champion..... <~~ That spells mediocre??

That doesn't spell mediocrity, that spells "Proof that titles don't mean a wrestler is good." If that was true, Jeff Jarrett would be one of the greatest main eventers of all time.

What have you been smoking??

Marlboro Red. What's your point?

Jeff may not have creative control however he was the CHAMPION and if you think the CHAMPION doesn't have some control over the match type etc then you clearly don't know backstage politics.

Do you realise how little sense that makes?
It really doesn't work that way, unless WWE is trying to appease a star. Since Hardy was confimed to be leaving, why the hell would WWE appease Hardy? If Hardy had wanted a normal match, he wouldn't have got it.

Blah blah blah Jeff owes the fans this, he owes the fans that he owes me this he owes me that.. Get off your high horse. Jeff, along with every other superstar owe the fans 1 thing: JACK SHIT.

Again, misinterpereting!

They are the ones that do all that traveling to entertain us. They could do traditional 9-5 jobs and in some cases earn more than they do in WWE but they do it to entertain the fans. That in itself is a big enough thank you to us for following them. They come do autograph sessions, they make public appearances. If you run into them by chance on the streets you'll see they are friendly. Well except CM Punk from what I've heard. But regardless that is their way of thanking everyone.

So we're supposed to thank them for doing something they absolutely love? "Thank you for doing your dream job which you should feel extremely blessed to have and should be thanking God yourself for." I mean, they became wrestlers for fans right, not because it was their dream to be a wrestler :rolleyes:
And I've heard CM Punk is great to his fans until fans start acting like morons.

And yeah Jeff signed for a reality show. Guess what, he's wanted to do that for YEARS and YEARS. Your telling me now that he has the chance to do it he should turn it down!?!? Are you fuckin kidding me? Sounds to me like someone is being selfish (and it's NOT JEFF).

He's wanted to do it for YEARS and YEARS. And he's had the chance to do it for YEARS and YEARS. I mean, he's been making plenty of money for a good 10 years or so. He could've done it at any time. Why now?

And who said he is leaving the fans behind? They'll still be able to see Jeff on TV.

:lmao: I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response.

Ya know what...I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post It's redundant and sounds more like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Aww, I was having such fun.

After watching pro wrestling for 18 years (yeah since u weren't even born my man) i've learned that the talent deserves a break because the stresses of the road and being away from home so much of the year can take a major toll on people. One day you too will learn this.

Obviously, because I'm younger, I don't understand simple biology, right? Me thinky humans impervious to pain.
6 times Jeff Hardy has taken time off from wrestling. Including suspensions, mind. He's had many opportunities to do his reality tv show. But he chooses to do it now. He takes his fans and his position in the WWE for granted. It's sickening.

:lmao: you really have nothing better to do then fight with me do you? Look, Hardy really never the "it" factor to make it big, yet he did. Why because he would do things like this.

Of course. You are my rival! This is what we do.

Or jumping of a set 30 feet. How many times have we seen Jeff take these risk? More times than not. That's why he's over because he's the risk taker!

I agree that his spots were great, but they weren't enough to warrant him a great wrestler.

Yeah, whatever. Look he comes back and he's not as big. One spot and he's over again. That's how he got over to begin with. I know Jeff isn't the best wrestler on the planet it, but it's moves like that, that make Jeff who he is! It's why his match with Taker was amazing. He went all out in that match, taking risk after risk after risk. Coming that close to beating the deadman. No matter what his move set is, he will still be popular! I GRAN-DAMN-TEE IT!

I never said one thing about his move set because his move set isn't a problem. He just isn't charismatic like everyone seems to think that he is. He has virtually no mic skills and he over sells injuries all the time. Sure he took some great spots, but so did Shane McMahon. Should he be the champion? I don't think so. However Shane could actually put on a great match and he has mic skills. If you go by that, then Shane would deserve it more than Jeff Hardy.

First off Jeff didn't turn his back on his fans.
He had some pretty bad injuries which was a small reason why he left, to Heal.
His injuries are:
2 Herniated Disks
An unknown neck injury
and Restless Leg Syndrome

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Restless Leg Syndrome?! You mean Imaginary Leg Syndrome? That's the most laughable "illness" ever concocted by the medical industry to pump out new drugs. Restless leg syndrome does not exist. It's called hyperactivity. There's no "restless leg syndrome", and I laugh my ass off anyone tries to pull that card as an "illness".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Restless Leg Syndrome?! You mean Imaginary Leg Syndrome? That's the most laughable "illness" ever concocted by the medical industry to pump out new drugs. Restless leg syndrome does not exist. It's called hyperactivity. There's no "restless leg syndrome", and I laugh my ass off anyone tries to pull that card as an "illness".

Yeah I'll give you that one, Restless Leg Syndrome isn't really an injury or illness, I was just stating the injuries/problems he left the WWE with. But seriously you can't tell me that 2 herniated disks aren't a bad enough injury?
If you remember back in 1998, HBK had 2 herniated disks, and completely crushed one. He retired from wrestling for 4 years.
I know Jeff didn't crush one completely, I was just using HBK as an example because he had a similar injury with his back.

Yeah I'll give you that one, Restless Leg Syndrome isn't really an injury or illness, I was just stating the injuries/problems he left the WWE with. But seriously you can't tell me that 2 herniated disks aren't a bad enough injury?
If you remember back in 1998, HBK had 2 herniated disks, and completely crushed one. He retired from wrestling for 4 years.
I know Jeff didn't crush one completely, I was just using HBK as an example because he had a similar injury with his back.

Oh yeah herniated discs are a serious issue, I wasn't trying to downplay the damage that Jeff has done to his body, I was simply having a chuckle over the inclusion of "restless leg syndrome" like that's some kind of debilitating'disease or something. I agree with you completely though, Jeff taking time off for his body is no big deal. Being the number one bump-taker in your promotion for the last decade will turn anyone's back into jelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back