When will Jeff Hardy Return?

Motor City Mayhem

The Canadian Rover.
Hello its good to be back. In case you were wondering (Which you probably weren't) I was suspended for 1 week and haven't been posting due to that but I'm back now.

*** I've checked the threads but haven't seen any Jeff Hardy Returns threads So feel free to move this if there is, as I said I was banned so you know***

So on to topic, as anyone who hasn't been living under a WWE Rock( Even Still )
knows, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy has left WWE to pursue other interests such as art and I for one respect him for this.

This was his second stint in WWE which lasted a little over 3 years, were he became one of the most loved WWE Superstars in All of WWE Today. Here are his accolades:

1 Time WWE Champion
2 Time World Heavyweight Champion
3 Time Intercontinental Champion
1 Time World Tag Team Champion
18th person to become a Triple Crown Champion (World-Tag Team-Intercontinental Titles)
9th Person to become a Grand Slam Champion (World-Tag Team-Intercontinental-Hardcore/Euro Titles)

Thats a pretty darn good resume if you ask me for 4 years.

Now as we all know or at least Hope, Jeff will be back in WWE, But the question is When?

My guess: 1year to 18months--- I think he will be out a little over a year and will come back just as big as he is now, he will be put back into the title hunt almost right away.

Your Thoughts?

I think Jeff Hardy made the mistake of his life. His popularity could be, and probably is a one time thing only. Now the fans probably feel betrayed that Hardy left them without any reasonable injury or cause. This could effect the way Jeff Hardy sells, wrestles, and his reaction from the croud.

Since returning to the WWE Jeff Hardy made no reasonable progress in his wrestling skills. Jeff Hardy mad no reasonable progess in his mic skills. Why the fuck would anyone care about some guy, coming back the exact same way he was before, with no improvement, and possibly ring rust. I don't know of many.

Now this isn't the first time Jeff Hardy has messed up seriously. Just look at every time hes been suspended. The man litterally got caught on a screetching halt on his pushes, and the fans just stopped caring about Jeff Hardy.

The point is, Jeff Hardy shouldn't even get a second chance. He turned his back on the beloved fans of the wrestling world, a company that invested so much in him, hes dull as it is, and hes probably just not going to get anywhere near as over as he once was. Hes a one hit homer. Fuck Jeff Hardy for betraying us all.

If he does come back, which I am hoping that he will do, I see it happening 18-24 months from now. He'll go off and do the things that he wants to do with his life outside of wrestling, but at one point I think he'll miss wrestling and performing for the crowds. And if he does return, I can see him and Matt maybe making one last run as the Hardy Boys. As much as I would like to see him come back to the singles championship scene, I think he'd be better off coming back in as what he was best at, a member of one of the top tag teams of the 90's.

How did Jeff Hardy turn his back on the fans of the wrestling world? He deserves a break and it was never said that he wouldn't come back. The same thing happened when the Rock left. Everybody was complaining about how he was a sellout when he just wanted to pursue other interests and he has been successful. Hardy has been through more punishment than anybody and he just wants a rest and pursue other things. Jericho did it and came back and is better than ever. Hardy is only 31 so it's not like his career is over or anything. If he hadn't won a championship then maybe things would different but he is a three-time world champion.

Milkway! is totally correct. Look how friggin long it took Jeff Hardy to achieve the big prizes in the business. He just started main eventing PPVs consistantly within the last year. He came all that way. Overcame all those odds, the suspensions, the size factor since he's not Vince's mold of a superstar like Cena, Hogan, Rock, Austin, etc... things in his personal life (losing his home and family dog... and yes losing a family dog is crippling to some people). Sure Jeff's a spot monkey and isn't the world's greatest mic worker. But he was over something fierce. What if all that momentum he built over the last 2 years was his only shot? What if he comes back to the reaction of an MVP face pop? God that shit would suck. I wouldn't go as far as to say "Jeff turned his back." but to go and just quit because you want to "persue other things" is a cop out. I never was a Jeff fan, but he effed up.

If Jeff Hardy came back he would be huge as usual.
I agree with everything Little Jerry Lawler said .This man is an extremely hard worker and the majority of the live fans think he was "forced to leave" and I like how people say he had to work his ass of to earn the title and when he returns he will not get that push well that is not necessarily a bad thing this man accomplished everything there is to accomplish in WWE so it will not be a huge deal if he wins the Big One Again and sure Vince may not like him as much as the other guys but he cannot say no to the loud pops the fans give him every night. So when he returns he will be bigger than ever for many reasons,one being he already pursued his other interests so he will be focused on WWE more than ever and two he left on great terms so there is not reason to why he would not win the Big One again.

ok lets talk about how popular he was when he got fired in 2003. he went to tna and had an ok run but never got to the top then left and came back to the wwe more popular than ever... his big pops and him being over isnt new... he has always been over but yes never more than the last 3 years since returning. but i think he will return he didnt leave on bad terms he just needed a break and vince wouldnt get him the lighter schedule so jeff decided not to resign... he didnt quit remember that... i think once he does this tv show that he wants to do he will be back... he will have matt pushing him, gregory helms pushing him and shannon moore pushing him so he will be back and he will be in the same position he was in when he left but i can also see vince make him earn it so no WHC runs for a while maybe a IC title run or a tag run but who knows... people seem to over look that jeff is a veteran and vince seems to put vets over before young guys so im sure jeff will be welcomed back and thrown into a TLC match right away lol

To everyone that says Jeff Hardy has turned his back on the fans ya'll need to STFU. Jeff turned his back on NOBODY!! He did what no one else had the BALLS to do. TAKE care of HIMSELF first. So he isn't putting the fans first, who honestly gives a f*ck?? His body has to be sore and unlike the other "Company" men he is doing the RIGHT thing by taking time off. He didn't burn any bridges. He had a send off (youtube it if you dont know what im talking about). Jeff wants to do something else with his life. Who are WE to deny him that and say that he turned on us? If looking out for himself and doing what his heart tells him to do is turning his back on the fans. Then maybe it's US that is out of touch with reality.

Jeff Hardy is an incredible talent and an awesome person for deciding to take time off. Hell look at what Jeff did in his final match! A f*cking steel cage! People backstage even said his body must be sore as hell before the match both he and CM Punk went in far from 100% yet he gave us EVERYTHING he had in his body.

If he didn't love the fans he could have easily said "ya know what..don't put me in a steel cage match put me in a normal match and have punk beat me". Instead he chose a highlight reel type finish by giving us a great lasting image of him wrestling in a cage.

Why is everyone so negative about his departure anyways??? I mean seriously!

Give me 1 solid reason as to why he should stay. And by solid I don't mean "because the fans want him" or "for the $" because I'm sorry but as Triple H said in Road to Wrestlemania Bonus footage from the WMXX dvd and I quote:

"We all love the fans...but nobody loves the fans enough to risk serious injury"

So lets hear your logical, thought out, reasons :)

(I'm not trying to come across as an a$$hole, I really am genuinely interested to see what people come up with)

I do not feel Jeff has turned his back on us at all. You people need to realize that it was Vince who pushed Jeff to the moon and back again and again and keep giving him these chances and titles and pushes again and again, EVEN THOUGH, Vince knew Jeff's heart is/was never fully into wrestling. Jeff has never hidden the fact that wrestling was not his main passion in life. So enough already with Jeff turning his back on us and being an idiot.

Now back onto the topic, Jeff I think will return, when though... I say a couple of years. I think we will see him back around this time in 2011, maybe by Wrestlemania. I could see him coming back by then. However it could be longer, it really comes down to, how his other pursuits are going I believe. If his band is doing well and he is having great fun with that, the same with his art and if he does get a reality show going, I believe Jeff could be gone for 3+ if he returns at all. You never know, his stuff outside wrestling may be go well enough he never returns. I don't think he'd be bothered either way.

I think that he will be back in a few years, two or three and boy will his pop be big. Mystery tag partner for Matt anyone?

Seriously who knows if he will be as popular as he was? But I can't see the fans forgetting his name any time soon, and I think he is doing the right thing, wrestling beat up VS. Wrestling healthy and happy, no comparison.

Just my opinion.

To everyone that says Jeff Hardy has turned his back on the fans ya'll need to STFU. Jeff turned his back on NOBODY!! He did what no one else had the BALLS to do. TAKE care of HIMSELF first. So he isn't putting the fans first, who honestly gives a f*ck??

The FANS are the ones that helped him lived his dream!! He has average in ring skills and bad mic skills and without the fans, he would be absolutely nothing right now. Through the suspensions and all that crap, the fans never gave up on him. He's always been loved by the fans. So it came to the point where WWE couldn't ignore how much the fans loved him, so they let Hardy live his dream of being world champion. So what did he do? He walked away. Millions of people and hundreds, maybe thousands of wrestlers who would kill to have Hardy's position. And he just.... Walked away.
He's like a child. He what he can't have, and then when he finally gets what he wants, he doesn't want it anymore. The guy worked 15 years to get to that spot, and he chooses to only stay there for a few months?
Is he so fucking cocky that he things he can pick up right where he left off when he gets back because the fans have never stopped loving him despite all his crap... He doesn't deserve another chance.

His body has to be sore and unlike the other "Company" men he is doing the RIGHT thing by taking time off. He didn't burn any bridges. He had a send off (youtube it if you dont know what im talking about). Jeff wants to do something else with his life. Who are WE to deny him that and say that he turned on us? If looking out for himself and doing what his heart tells him to do is turning his back on the fans. Then maybe it's US that is out of touch with reality.

Leaving the fans behind is the right thing?
There's no problem with taking time off, absolutely no problem. But Jeff has been wrestling for 15 years, and he chooses now to take time off? That is absolute bullshit. What, if his reality tv show becomes successful, is he gonna give up on that too?
He got everything that he ever wanted in the wrestling world this year. But it's not enough for him apparently.

Jeff Hardy is an incredible talent and an awesome person for deciding to take time off.

Jeff is mediocre talent. He would not be a 3 time champion today without the fans. His in ring skills are average when he's not in a gimmick match and his mic skills are awful. The crowd made him.

Hell look at what Jeff did in his final match! A f*cking steel cage! People backstage even said his body must be sore as hell before the match both he and CM Punk went in far from 100% yet he gave us EVERYTHING he had in his body. If he didn't love the fans he could have easily said "ya know what..don't put me in a steel cage match put me in a normal match and have punk beat me". Instead he chose a highlight reel type finish by giving us a great lasting image of him wrestling in a cage.

You seem to think that Jeff had creative control. That he could book whatever match he wanted. But eh, he was under contract with the WWE. If they booked him in a cage match, he would've had to do the cage match. If they booked him to job to Hornswoggle in a "loser leaves WWE" match, he would've had to do it.

Why is everyone so negative about his departure anyways??? I mean seriously!

Cause it's a bullshit move.

Give me 1 solid reason as to why he should stay.

Because he owes the fans that made him what he is today. He would never have become a world champion with his "talents". It was the fans and the fans alone that helped him live his dream. Although, it can't be a dream if he's walking away from it...

And by solid I don't mean "because the fans want him" or "for the $" because I'm sorry but as Triple H said in Road to Wrestlemania Bonus footage from the WMXX dvd and I quote:

"We all love the fans...but nobody loves the fans enough to risk serious injury"

So lets hear your logical, thought out, reasons :)

(I'm not trying to come across as an a$$hole, I really am genuinely interested to see what people come up with)

This is ridiculous. Everyone seems to think that Jeff Hardy has only become susceptible to injuries now? Was he made of steel up until 2008?
Jeff Hardy has had so many opportunities to take time off and do what he wanted to do. And he chooses the time where he's just become a mainstay in the main event. If it was his own amazing in-ring talent or mic skills that had got him there I would understand. But no, it was the fans. The fans got him to where he is today. And what does he do to show his appreciation? He leaves.
The Rock left, but that's after he'd done everything there is to do in WWE. Jericho left, but that's cause his wrestling career wasn't really going anywhere at the time.
But Jeff was getting everything he wanted and chose to go. He's taken it for granted and I hope it comes back to bite him on the ass.

Ill say for one, i didnt care much for Jeff Hardy unless it was some sort of gimmick match. His wrestling skills were bland and was only good at the big high flying bumps.

Now onto topic, were all talking about Jeff coming back to WWE, but has anyone thought about in 2-3 years TNA could be on a majour rise possibly beatin smackdown rateings ? Jeff could return to TNA in 1-3 year and not WWE. Now that is what i would call turning back on his fans.

However i see him coming back when everything else fails. Yep i'll proberly get heat for that, but c'mon a reality tv show ? Its a fail before it even begun. Once his "other intrests" fail on him and he realises he only has wrestling in his life, then and only then will he return.

The FANS are the ones that helped him lived his dream!! He has average in ring skills and bad mic skills and without the fans, he would be absolutely nothing right now. Through the suspensions and all that crap, the fans never gave up on him. He's always been loved by the fans. So it came to the point where WWE couldn't ignore how much the fans loved him, so they let Hardy live his dream of being world champion. So what did he do? He walked away. Millions of people and hundreds, maybe thousands of wrestlers who would kill to have Hardy's position. And he just.... Walked away.
He's like a child. He what he can't have, and then when he finally gets what he wants, he doesn't want it anymore. The guy worked 15 years to get to that spot, and he chooses to only stay there for a few months?
Is he so fucking cocky that he things he can pick up right where he left off when he gets back because the fans have never stopped loving him despite all his crap... He doesn't deserve another chance.

There's no problem with taking time off, absolutely no problem. But Jeff has been wrestling for 15 years, and he chooses now to take time off? That is absolute bullshit. What, if his reality tv show becomes successful, is he gonna give up on that too?
He got everything that he ever wanted in the wrestling world this year. But it's not enough for him apparently.

Jeff is mediocre talent. He would not be a 3 time champion today without the fans. His in ring skills are average when he's not in a gimmick match and his mic skills are awful. The crowd made him.

You seem to think that Jeff had creative control. That he could book whatever match he wanted. But eh, he was under contract with the WWE. If they booked him in a cage match, he would've had to do the cage match. If they booked him to job to Hornswoggle in a "loser leaves WWE" match, he would've had to do it.

Because he owes the fans that made him what he is today. He would never have become a world champion with his "talents". It was the fans and the fans alone that helped him live his dream. Although, it can't be a dream if he's walking away from it...

This is ridiculous. Everyone seems to think that Jeff Hardy has only become susceptible to injuries now? Was he made of steel up until 2008?
Jeff Hardy has had so many opportunities to take time off and do what he wanted to do. And he chooses the time where he's just become a mainstay in the main event. If it was his own amazing in-ring talent or mic skills that had got him there I would understand. But no, it was the fans. The fans got him to where he is today. And what does he do to show his appreciation? He leaves.
The Rock left, but that's after he'd done everything there is to do in WWE. Jericho left, but that's cause his wrestling career wasn't really going anywhere at the time.
But Jeff was getting everything he wanted and chose to go. He's taken it for granted and I hope it comes back to bite him on the ass.

So... let's get this straight... you think that Jeff Hardy owes you something? That he owes all the people something? I'd love for you to go tell him that if you feel so damn strongly, he'd probably laugh in your face.

Let's face facts people, feeling like wrestlers, actors, writers, or anyone else OWES anything to "the people that love them" is a big line of crap. They owe no one anything. They have gone and given it all, and then they need time for themselves. It's this attitude that makes people believe in their own over-hype and stay in the business and the ring far too long. They owe no one nothing and who the hell are you to claim so?

I see Jeff returning, same pops, maybe louder. And who cares if he doesn't get that gold prop again? As much as I enjoy the man, him and a lot of others should have never been a "World Champion" even if it's just a prop to get more money out of us.

Again, go say this to Jeff's face. I'll pay for your airfare and the camera to tape it... just to see you humiliated like the ignorant selfish little brat you are...

JEFF OWES NO ONE BUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY

what i think would be great is if he came to the royal rumble this year enter at 30 and lose and leave again then the next year do the same exact thing but sighn him for reall and let him win the rumble. or they could do a repeat and bring him back to win the i.c. title then win the rumble and go to face cena in a title vs title match much like hogan warrior of the 21st century. john cena vs jeff hardy for wm 27 or 28 mainevent lol

Clearly everyone has been reading the IWC Bible 2009 Edition on WrestleZone Forums because I believe Number 48 reads- "Thou shalt love anyone thou wants, but as soon as he leaves he is to be hated to the fullest extent possible" or some were along those lines.

Look Jeff Hardy is smart, he doesn't want to become Kurt Angle and start taking hundreds of Pain Killers to keep going, he wants to do this right and not start using again.

But his 2 World Titles are wrongly placed, WWE knew before hand that he was going to be leaving and still gave him the World Heavyweight Championship. Instead they should have givin CM Punk a good long Title Run and have him lose it to Undertaker or Morrison at Breaking Point.

Instead were going to get CM Punk having 2 small reigns not dominating Jeff as he probably should, and now theres a 85-90% chance that he looses the World Title at Breaking Point to The Undertaker.

Jeff Hardy left to persue other interests but he also had to herniated disks and Restless legs syndrome so give him a break to rest, as to when he comes back he will be better than ever, sometimes when a wrestler comes back from injury or just a break they come back better(triple h 2002, chris jericho, undertaker at SS ppv) so i dont think leaving will hurt him that much when he comes back, im not saying i liked that he leaved cause he was way over and coulndt be higher but he will be fine when he comes back if not better

So... let's get this straight... you think that Jeff Hardy owes you something? That he owes all the people something? I'd love for you to go tell him that if you feel so damn strongly, he'd probably laugh in your face.

Let's face facts people, feeling like wrestlers, actors, writers, or anyone else OWES anything to "the people that love them" is a big line of crap. They owe no one anything. They have gone and given it all, and then they need time for themselves. It's this attitude that makes people believe in their own over-hype and stay in the business and the ring far too long. They owe no one nothing and who the hell are you to claim so?

I see Jeff returning, same pops, maybe louder. And who cares if he doesn't get that gold prop again? As much as I enjoy the man, him and a lot of others should have never been a "World Champion" even if it's just a prop to get more money out of us.

JEFF OWES NO ONE BUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY

This isn't about what Jeff does or doesn't owe us, you totally misinterperted what I said.
This is about him getting what he doesn't deserve but he gets anyway because of the fans. He didn't deserve to be world champion between his suspensions and him being a mediocre performer. And now he's leaving when WWE needs him and the fans can't get enough about him.
Sure enough, he'll return and be back in the exact same position despite having not earned it.
He must have a voice in his head telling him he can get away with it. I mean, I don't know if the guy has a big ego. But he really comes off that way. This is the guy, after all, that starts chanting his own name in the ring during matches.

Again, go say this to Jeff's face. I'll pay for your airfare and the camera to tape it... just to see you humiliated like the ignorant selfish little brat you are...

Ah yes, How does that old saying go? "Teh internetz is serious business."
Calm. Calm.
No need to flame or make this personal, person. Unless you are actually Jeff Hardy....

My God! The man has been gone for about two weeks and people are already wanting him to return. He is gone from the WWE and it looks like he will be for awhile. He has just signed a deal with FOX for a reality show so I think Hardy might be gone for lengthy period of time.

I happen to think that his rise to the top of the WWE was probably a one time thing. I think that, unless he comes back very soon, that his popularity will never reach the heights that it did in the last year or so. Face it, he really didn't improve on his in ring ability, he is horrible on the mic, and he really didn't act like a person who wanted to be champion. The only good thing about him was his entrance and his entrance music, IMO. The only reason that he was champion was because of his popularity which I am still trying to figure out.

He is called the charismatic enigma. When did he ever show charisma? He couldn't talk on the mic or cut a decent promo and, IMO, he over sold his injuries. I really don't mean to knock him, but I just don't see what was so special about him.

Man there is SO much wrong with your post but lets start with the obvious..

What has Rock done that Jeff hasn't except for main event at Wrestle Mania?

Jeff: Former Hardcore Champion, Light Heavyweight Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, WCW Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Champion, WWE Champion..... <~~ That spells mediocre?? What have you been smoking??

Jeff may not have creative control however he was the CHAMPION and if you think the CHAMPION doesn't have some control over the match type etc then you clearly don't know backstage politics.

Blah blah blah Jeff owes the fans this, he owes the fans that he owes me this he owes me that.. Get off your high horse. Jeff, along with every other superstar owe the fans 1 thing: JACK SHIT.

They are the ones that do all that traveling to entertain us. They could do traditional 9-5 jobs and in some cases earn more than they do in WWE but they do it to entertain the fans. That in itself is a big enough thank you to us for following them. They come do autograph sessions, they make public appearances. If you run into them by chance on the streets you'll see they are friendly. Well except CM Punk from what I've heard. But regardless that is their way of thanking everyone.

And yeah Jeff signed for a reality show. Guess what, he's wanted to do that for YEARS and YEARS. Your telling me now that he has the chance to do it he should turn it down!?!? Are you fuckin kidding me? Sounds to me like someone is being selfish (and it's NOT JEFF).

And who said he is leaving the fans behind? They'll still be able to see Jeff on TV.

Ya know what...I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post It's redundant and sounds more like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

After watching pro wrestling for 18 years (yeah since u weren't even born my man) i've learned that the talent deserves a break because the stresses of the road and being away from home so much of the year can take a major toll on people. One day you too will learn this.

I don't think Hardy has "betrayed" his fans, or those of us who loved to watch him. Was he on the up? Yes, he had just received his third world title reign. Though, I'm not as upset as some people are about this. This is just like The Rock. People are still going to criticize Dwayne Johnson for leaving the fans that made him. Which is completely wrong. He's and entertainer, he had a gig, he went on. So what. Are you going to be pissed at an actor does a movie, and then doesn't keep doing that movie over and over again? No, and if you did, I'd think you have issues. Same goes for Hardy, he felt like he needed to do something else. He is, why is that so bad? He can come back when he wants. I guarantee you that he will be just as big! Why, because some of us enjoy watching it, and don't nit pick each and everything.

PARADOX I was with you until you said that you guarantee that he will be just as big! What was so special about Hardy that made him big? He wasn't the best in ring performer, he was horrible on the mic, his gimmick was that of a misfit or screw up, so what made him special? The Charismatic Enigma? Bullshit! He had little to no charisma. His rise to the top was the enigma.

I think that if he comes back with the same set of skills that he left with, he isn't going to be no where near as popular, unless he comes back very soon and continues to ride this wave.

really i dont think dat jeff will return 2 wwe 1 bcause he always get weak title run he always has like a month title run n then he gives it up 2 who ever is next in line i really got he goes back 2 tna so he could put tna more in the xtreme version help tna with a them midcard n maybe b more then that first go 4 the xdivision cause joe aint doing shit 4 that title n then mayb go for the top dogg title or mayb legends champ cause 2 me jeff is a legend n will b a legend soon..........

I actually think Jeff will be back sooner rather than later. His reality show will tank and he'll realize that WWE is where the money and the fans truly lie. I see him coming back to compete in and win the MITB ladder match at WM 26. On an unrelated note, I think a few matchups we can count on seeing at WM are Taker vs. Y2J, and Edge returning and winning the rumble to take on Punk for the title. It'd be great to see HHH turn heel and face HBK at wrestlemania too.

I think that Jeff Hardy's return will be one of the most highly anticipated ones in a long time. But as I read somewhere on his myspace, I think he will be returning sometime in 2011. So, simliar to Chris Jericho, he will probably be taking about a 2-year hiatus from the WWE.

The question is: How will Jeff Hardy return and will he find success?

I don't think that Jef Hardy chose the best time to take a break from the company, but since this is when his contract did expire in August 2006, his hiatus came at a senseable time, I guess. I don't think that the entire WWE will hurt too much with Hardy's departure from the company, more Smackdown, but it will be WWE's job to fill the void. And Smackdown has more than enough people they can move up to the main event and some others that WWE can move to the mid card to make up for the main events that moved.

At this moment, it seems like the only staple in the Smackdown main event is C.M. Punk. WWE has been building him up in order to stay in the main event for a while. The Undertaker is the #2 main eventer on Smackdown at the moment, but this will likely change since he doesn't stay in the main event for long. When Chris Jericho is done with the tag team division, he will go back to the main event, but I don't see him as champion just yet. Matt Hardy stated to C.M. Punk that he is not going for his title, but he's aiming for his health. I think that as long as John Morrison remains Intercontinental Champion, he should stay in the upper mid card. If Kane wins this fued with Great Khali, then he could work his way back to the main event, but that's very unlikely.

So, at this moment, if WWE doesn't make main eventers on Smackdown, it will make it seem that Jeff Hardy will be needed more than ever. If for whatever reason, he returns in less than a year, than he will have a better chance to regain his spot on Smackdown. However, that's unlikely because he probably doesn't have a few months worth of nagging injuries and other interests.

When he returns, it will be his job to work hard on Smackdown (where he'll likely end up) and regain his spot. He has to work hard because with two drafts likely to take place leading to his return, we and him don't know who will end up on the Smackdown brand and who will get pushed above him.

PARADOX I was with you until you said that you guarantee that he will be just as big! What was so special about Hardy that made him big? He wasn't the best in ring performer, he was horrible on the mic, his gimmick was that of a misfit or screw up, so what made him special? The Charismatic Enigma? Bullshit! He had little to no charisma. His rise to the top was the enigma.

:lmao: you really have nothing better to do then fight with me do you? Look, Hardy really never the "it" factor to make it big, yet he did. Why because he would do things like this.

[youtube]s62dLHf1R0k[/youtube]

Or jumping of a set 30 feet. How many times have we seen Jeff take these risk? More times than not. That's why he's over because he's the risk taker!

I think that if he comes back with the same set of skills that he left with, he isn't going to be no where near as popular, unless he comes back very soon and continues to ride this wave.

Yeah, whatever. Look he comes back and he's not as big. One spot and he's over again. That's how he got over to begin with. I know Jeff isn't the best wrestler on the planet it, but it's moves like that, that make Jeff who he is! It's why his match with Taker was amazing. He went all out in that match, taking risk after risk after risk. Coming that close to beating the deadman. No matter what his move set is, he will still be popular! I GRAN-DAMN-TEE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back