• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will CM Punk vs John Laurinaitis actually happen?

I am Mr. Excitement

Occasional Pre-Show
I mean c'mon now you dont really expect WWE to have John Cena vs Johnny Ace and thats it for Johnny. What I think is that WWE just crammed Johnny Ace vs John Cena at Over The Limit to establish Johnny Ace as a real douche bag and mega heel (like he already was in the first place). And because John Cena didnt have a fued with anyone since the whole Brock situation blew up in everyone's face. But now that Cena's got Big Show to take care of the Johnny ace and CM Punk fued is kind of building back up again. We all know CM Punk has always hated John haha, I mean we've all known that from the beginning. It's kind of like the Stone Cold vs Mcmahon fued back in 1997 we all knew it was going to happen we just didn't know when. And I don't care what anyone says CM Punk and Johnny Ace will eventually meet in a legitamite hopefully PPV match. So really? The question is when will it happen?
Thoughts. Opinions. etc.

if it happens, it will likely happen when Johnny's job is really in danger and likely will be what gets rid of John Laurinaitis, the match with Cena though still in my book, just came out of nowhere as Cena's insults were nothing compared to what Punk has said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back