When was the last time SuperCena lost a title match CLEAN?

TheEraOfAwesomeIsHere126

Transitional champion
While I was watching cena yet again regain the WWE title at night of champions (and i'm with chavo, if he breaks flairs record its a tragedy for wrestling) it got me thinking when was the last time cena lost a title match or any ppv match for that matter clean?

Some might say CM Punk at MitB but that was even with help from Vince and Johnny Ace. The last time i can think of was WM24 against Randy Orton and HHH.

now you might say thats what faces do they never lose clean but Orton lost the WHC at NoC to mark henry clean just last week. so im asking when is the last time you can remember cena losing a title match (or PPV match in general) CLEAN

I hope never. He's the top guy. Why should he lose clean to someone who isn't the top guy?

Some of you make it really hard for me to continue my disliking Cena.

I think we may start getting to a point where he could lose to Punk clean. They're building him up to be a big deal, and only big deals should beat Cena clean.

Other than that, I can't see anyone beating him other than Orton and maybe Mark Henry.

Wrestlemania 24 is the only one I remember. Technically when he lost to Edge and Batista it was clean but both were after he was worn out from the EC.

Orton in 2009 if you're not counting Punk. I think Punk should count since Cena walked right into the GTS, but whatever...

I count the Punk victory as a clean win because both guys were interfered against in that match. Punk could have easily picked up the win after he hit Cena with the GTS but Vince and Lauranitis came down and Punk was anticipating an attack from them and lost a few crucial minutes that could have decided the match. Isn't that what a clean match is all about? Both opponents must face the same conditions and Punk and Cena both did that here.

And if you are not down with that explanation, I can always side with the cool dudes and say that it does not matter at all.

So everytime Cena defends his title he has been dirty??? EWWWWY thats fucking nasty!!! I don't understand why people cringe over this stuff so bad. Who cares as he is the top guy in the WWE at this moment in time STILL!! Why should he lose clean? That would mean he gave up right? Cena always say never give up, so him getting pinned clean or tapping out is Cena giving up. Which would be bad for biz as all the little kids would cry and his merch sales would stop.

An why does everyone care?...

Triple h defeat cena on last raw before the bragging rights 2009(cena's last match on raw?)

Yeah right. I mean Hogan and Austin lost all the time. Austin even lost to a car once.

Rikishi_141729a.jpg

I did it for The Rock

When was the last time my mum and dad had sexual intercourse? I know the answer because I have thin walls, but there are some questions you just dont ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back