When Did You Start Liking CM Punk?

I never liked CM Punk, his matches to me are uninspiring. I wouldn't complain if CM Punk lost his title soon. As for being the best in the world, i can't even buy that.

Maybe it's WWE who forget it's current viewers have seen 'The best in the world' superstars, but punk does not have it. Unlike jericho for instance, he's not even accomplished half of what jericho has in his career. I don't buy it and never have bought it, and unless something more believable comes along i probably will never buy Punk as a worthwhile superstar, he goes out every week and performs, and does something he loves, but where he is, it's not working.

I first liked Punk during his rivalry vs Morrison. The kid showed his had talent & gave his best. I also liked the in-ring chemistry between Punk & Morrision making me like Punk a bit more. But that kinda changed once he went to Raw. I sort of lost interest in him. It wasn't until that night on June 13 (I think) that he stuck to me once more. What opened me up about Punk was his expressing his true feelings about the WWE product. With some of the freedom he has now & with his speak-out, attitude Punk has the chance to stick out as one of my favorite WWE Superstars of all time.

The night of the promo in July. Everything he said was true, especially with Cena kissing up to Vince. John Cena has become a dynasty. I had been thinking that for a long time, I just wondered how long it would take for somebody else to realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back