• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would your Raw 'only' PPV be?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Lets say WWE were to do a 3 hour Raw PPV and wanted to put on the best matches possible to erase the fact the Smackdown Superstars were not present, what would you have?

8 matches only. Raw Superstars only but can have have one Interbrand Open Challenge Match. Kane also included though as a Tag Champ if you want him.

DIVAS MATCH - Beth Phoenix vs Kharma
What else? Everybody wants to see it, so deffo the strongest Divas match I could put on the card. Worthy of Wrestlemania but they could easily have a series of matches before we got bored.

GRUDGE MATCH - Mason Ryan vs Skip Sheffield
A 5-star match it wouldn't be. 2 green powerhouses it would. I think it would be interesting if nothing else. Sure it would be slow, would have botches but who doesn't enjoy 2 lumbering giants plod around the ring? Ok, just me then.

TAG TITLES - Big Show & Kane vs R-Truth & Michael Tarver
On Smackdown I would team 2 big nasty black dudes in Jackson and Henry. On Raw I would team 2 crazy black dudes in R-Truth & Michael Tarver. I really would like them to revamp the Tag Division and Traver is legitimately scary as can R-Truth be. They are nasty muthafuckas on the stick. NWA - Negros With Attitude.

US TITLE - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Jack Swagger
I don't like Kofi so I would have him drop the belt and put it on Dolph for another run. Both of these need focus, they seem lost at the moment and I think this could propel. I like both in the ring and I think they are capable of 4...maybe even a 5-star match.

GRUDGE MATCH - The Miz vs John Morrison
This match deserves a PPV. They had a great match on Raw but the storyline was cut short due to Miz/Orton then Miz/Cena. I am not Morrisons biggest fan but there is a story here and I think they would put on a great match (again). Very solid mid card.

GRUDGE MATCH - Triple H vs Alberto Del Rio
Wouldn't you just love to see ADR cutting a cocky promo about 'destiny' and how he is the best thing since sliced bread and The Games music plays for him to come down and shut him up?

INTERBRAND - Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
My Co-Main Event. Its the match that most want to see right now in WWE. It would be a match of respect and a match of 'passing the Mexican torch'. Would love to see Sin Cara turn up on Raw and challenge Rey.

WWE TITLE - John Cena vs CM Punk
I think we saw this on Raw late 2010. I thought we would see a programme and end with a Title match at Wrestlemania. Didn't happen. Would like to see a proper programme between the two. Punk is great, just needs rid of Nexus.

Divas Title - Fatal 4-way Bella vs Kharma vs Beth vs Melina

US Title - Cage Match - Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger

Tag Titles - Kane & Big Show vs Ezikial Jackson & Mason Ryan

Raw Roster Battle Royal - Winner is the no. 1 contender to the wwe championship at Summerslam (or whatever the next ppv is)

Grudge Match - Last Man Standing - Drew McIntyre vs Chris Masters

Grudge Match - Dolph Ziggler vs David Hart Smith

wwe title - Championship Scramble Match - John Cena vs The Miz vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio vs Triple H

Kofi Kingston V Zack Ryder (Us Title)
Cm Punk v Dolph v jomo (no holds barred for number 1 contender)
Mason Ryan v Chris Masters (Masterlock Challenge)
Del Rio v Cena (For wwe title)
Swagger / Mcintyre V Big Show / Kane (tag belts)
Skip Sheffield v Evan Bourne (Skip sheffields first match back - complete squash complete with power moves galore :-D )

Then the dark matches before hand - Tyler Reks v Kharma :)

Jack Swagger vs. Michael Cole- It seems these two are going their separate ways thanks to Cole. I wouldn't mind seeing a 5-6min squash where Swagger just beats Cole down.

Primo vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Evan Bourne- I think these three could put on a really entertaining match with their high flying face paced styles.

Triple H vs. Mason Ryan- Seems like it would be a really good powerhouse match. Something that would keep our interest. Triple H could put over Ryan and elevate him like he did the man he's often compared to, Batista.

U.S. Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler- As much as I dislike Kingston I had to add him into the mix. They had a decent feud on Smackdown not too long ago and wouldn't mind seeing it one more time on RAW to be honest.

CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio- You never see heel vs. heel nowadays and I think these two could go off of each other like no one else. The promos would be amazing building up to the match and the match itself would be pretty damn good.

Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix- I can't stand the divas division one bit but since Kharma hit the scene I am interested to see how it will change. This has the potential to get people back into women's wrestling.

#1 Contenders for the WWE Championship: The Miz vs. R Truth vs. John Morrison- I am in no way tired of seeing these three in the main event/semi main event. I think these three are awesome and I would pay to see it.

WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Zack Ryder- What's a main event without Cena? Ryder would go over of course and win the title. Woo Woo Woo!

Rey Mysterio vs. Kofi Kingston - US Championship
This would be an incredible highflying match.

R-Truth & JTG vs. John Morrison & Zack Ryder
This would be interesting and would be a Rap vs. Rock, Homies vs. Dudes match. Truth & JTG represent the hood, so they would be like a new Cryme Tyme and Morrison & Ryder are fan favourites and judging from Ryder's appearance, I'd say he's into Rock and Morrison could easily get into this whole "broski" gimmick. Morrison & Truth have a feud going atm anyway and it would give Ryder & JTG who are hardly ever on TV, a chance to be on TV.

Vladmir Kozlov vs. Jack Swagger
No brainer, two bulls going at it. Also one is a Sambo wrestler, the other a All American-American, so it would be a good match.

Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma - Divas Championship
Pretty obvious, one of the dream divas match people have been going on about for ages.

Chris Jericho vs. The Miz
The promos between these two would be awesome and Jericho could accuse Miz of jocking him as they both have had similar paths in some ways.

Mason Ryan & Skip Sheffield vs. Big Show & Kane - Tag Team Championship
Skip Sheffield rejoins Nexus when he comes back and we have a clash of the titans tag match here.

Drew McIntyre & Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Gurrerro
They would continue the storyline Kelly & Drew had a few months ago and the feud between Vickie & Kelly for this one and Drew agrees to help Kelly in this feud against Vickie leading to this tag match.

Triple H vs. CM Punk
Another brilliant feud which would have a top notch build up & promo exchange. I'd say CM Punk is the greatest wrestler Triple H has never faced yet.

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio - WWE Championship
Well this is the one match WWE are slowly building towards to in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back