WHat Would You Do If...[WWE Style]

Status
Not open for further replies.
probaly wotch woteva show there on on mute coz i hated there theme music so much nd they always poped up at the most pathetic times

what would you do if paul bearer nocked at ur door preachin one day lol

GO SUCK ON SOMETHIN B3AST123 AND THAT WAS A PRETTY BAD JOKE

LMAO i'd get the bible and kneel on 1 knee and do the undertaker taunt

O WAT WOULD YOU DO IF WWE REVEALED THAT KHALI AND DAVAIRI (howeva u spell his shity name) WAS APART OF AL QUADA

neva go to a wwe event in england agen coz i would b so damn scared

what would you do if the man in the ice cream truck woz steve austin :lol2:

ask for a whoop-ass flavoured ice-cream

What would you do if...Armando elajandro estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada came knocking at your door selling cuban cigars with umaga by his side?

George said:
ask for a whoop-ass flavoured ice-cream

What would you do if...Armando elajandro estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada came knocking at your door selling cuban cigars with umaga by his side?
buy one and hope umaga wore his deoderent ------what would you do if john cena and edge was fighting in your house when you came home?

i'll make some popcorn, take a seat and watch them...
What would you do if eddie guererro wasn't really dead and came back to wwe?

zachmen said:
What would you do if eddie guererro wasn't really dead and came back to wwe?
I would never watch wrestling again that would make me so mad.

What would you do if Miz won the world championship

What would you do if Miz won the world championship[/QUOTE]

probaley crap myself laughing

what would you do if finlay came to your house with the shalaghlie?

run like hell

wot would u do if all the wwe divas were stood in your house then there boyfriends/ husbands came in and beat u up for doin nothing?

omg tank man y u wanna start sumthin...forum arguments r so boring man u dic*face man cmon ur arguin with me 4 summin i posted and u started the whole thing..priks like u shouldnt be allowed on forums. u start summin and then dont shuttup bout it till u think uve won the argument.well done ur a big man u argue with junior members 'go suk on summin' wtf jus say dik u fool. oh btw if their bfs came in id jus run like ive never ran b4.
wot would u do ifvito did his finisher to u?!?!?!?!

Cry and shit my pants.

What would you do if (your favorite diva's name here) came into your bedroom?

s3xyb3ast123 said:
omg tank man y u wanna start sumthin...forum arguments r so boring man u dic*face man cmon ur arguin with me 4 summin i posted and u started the whole thing..priks like u shouldnt be allowed on forums. u start summin and then dont shuttup bout it till u think uve won the argument.well done ur a big man u argue with junior members 'go suk on summin' wtf jus say dik u fool. oh btw if their bfs came in id jus run like ive never ran b4.
wot would u do ifvito did his finisher to u?!?!?!?!

Warned for flaming and trolling. Stop this nonsense now.

um, Ok thanks supermod....I will retstart

What would you do if Vito has a ''Wardrobe malfunction''?

*sighs* DAMNIT I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN! *Gets out axe, walks down driveway, gets on plane, flys to Jerrys house, Rings door bell, chops head off, Steals wallet,Gets on plane to Orangeville Canada, gives WWE title to Edge*

What would you do if MVP played a gay guy role?

Text said:
*sighs* DAMNIT I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN! *Gets out axe, walks down driveway, gets on plane, flys to Jerrys house, Rings door bell, chops head off, Steals wallet,Gets on plane to Orangeville Canada, gives WWE title to Edge*

What would you do if MVP played a gay guy role?

Laugh and say I knew it!

What would you do if they played strip poker at survivor series.

*get on my knees and thank the lord*

What would you do if Trish came back on live TV tripped and her clothes including Bra and panties ripped off?

Would not be surprised

Wha would you do it Bigshow Had held all three world titles

Be insulted by Vince's ignorance

What would you do if Vince faked a heartattack in the middle of the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back