What to do with Hornswoggle

Like many who have gone before me, I say fire him.

At this point, I really don’t see why they are keeping him around. Habign watched Smackdown on Friday night, I was shocked to see him still around. That is not because I don’t think he can do what the WWE want him to do but more than that, they were putting him in one of the main matches at Bragging Rights as a “mascot”!? I mean seriously… Come on!

He is not entertaining anymore and even when he was embroiled in angles that made sense, he was the least entertaining member of it. The angle with Vince and Findlay was pretty good but it turned into something really ugly. I am not implying that it was his fault but the fact that he cannot talk or do anything entertaining besides being a toy for a feud makes him an ugly prospect for any particular feud.

He seems to have gone the same way as Vladimir Kozlov. He cannot speak so people do not connect with them the way that they probably should. At the end of the day, he is a comedy act and at times people just want to be entertained with wrestling, which he cannot do due to his size.

I don’t think he has a place in the WWE really.

Why is everyone getting so upset we have barely seen him since DX broke up! Who cares if he is on for five minutes or so if you really hate him change the channel until his segment is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back