What is the best ever Hell in a Cell match?

UK_Jonny

Dark Match Jobber
What is the best ever Hell in a Cell match?

Mankind v Taker, Taker v Shawn or Amargeddon or any other ones u can think of.

Personally Taker v Mankind does it 4 me

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels from Badd Blood 1997 was the best Hell In A Cell match, because it had the perfect mix of everything. Undertaker vs. Mankind from the 1998 King of the Ring is my second favourite and it was the best in the brutality stakes, but not as far as the overall match was concerned. Third best is Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker at No Mercy 2002 and fourth best is probably Triple H vs. Cactus Jack at No Way Out 2000.

Not many other Hell In A Cell matches have come close to these four.

Oh yeah trips v catcus jack. I forgot that one. That was excellent. There has not been a good one since. Hopefully there will be this sunday night(doubt it).

The best Hell in a Cell has to be the one from Armageddon. Angle,Austin,Rikishi,Taker,Rock,and HHH. That was brutal and there will never be another like it. I have to say that Taker and Micheals had a memorable one because it was first and new. How about Taker vs. HHH at Wrestlemania 23 in a HIAC since they both are thought of as the masters of it? Now that would be a slobberknocker!

in the last 4 years all the hell in a cell matches have been the same as a regular no holds barred match. They are only good when they go on the top.
I think shane, trips and micheals are all capable of falling of the top of the cell.

So hopefully we will see a memorable moment this sunday night.

yes must you? im tired of net nerds saying its already been posted or it's in the wrong section (im not taliking about mods i respect them its just random members who say that that makes me mad)

michaels vs. taker was the best because of the groundbreaking spots, and a match like that has never happened before, taker vs. mankind doesn't compare cuz foley really wasn't getting any offense in, he just kept on amazingly getting up, and HHH vs. foley wasnt as good as it coulda been cuz foley said he was going to retire after the match all over the place, and it was a retirement match so that pretty much ruined the outcome, and armageddon was great, but there was so much action going on all around that u couldnt really keep up, check out the tapes imo

Yes it does kick ass. i didnt watch it live but i got it on video. It was on a bad blood ppv which was terrible. I only got for the hell in a cell match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back