What if TNA Signed The Rock!?

i doubt the rock would want to go back wrestling full time, if he isnt gonna do it with wwe he wont with TNA, i could hypothetically see him doing guest stints on TNA but even then i doubt he'd do it as what would be the point and how owuld the write the story unless it involved angle or hogan

It'd be an interesting development but, all in all, it wouldn't have the devestating impact on WWE that some think that it would.

If anything, The Rock signing with TNA and coming back to being a full time wrestler would only serve to strengthen the notion that TNA can't get over without ex WWE guys. TNA has built it's company for most of the past 5.5 years around former WWE and/or WCW guys and have been moving away from that image over the past several months. In some ways, signing The Rock would be a massive step backwards because you know....c'mon, you just flat out know that The Rock would be carrying the TNA WHC within 4 to 6 weeks, would decimate the competition and would immediately be elevated to being the face of TNA.

The Impact would be HUGE if The Rock signed as a full-time wrestler with TNA.

The ratings would DOUBLE. I literally think that it would make Thursday night must-see ... and of course, they would quickly go live.

The thought that it would be crippling to WWE is definitely way off. WWE would still be the big dog and would be just fine ... but for TNA it would be MASSIVE.

The problem would quickly be how to book him. When Kurt Angle made the move they screwed the pooch by having it become Total Nonstop Angle. He rarely lost, he had long title runs right away and had his ego stroked nonstop.

The Rock would HAVE to be beatable. Obviously he would have to be in the main event scene. But he would need to put others over and try to elevate them to his level ... otherwise he would get stale, and when he was gone ... TNA would be in trouble again.

The immediate Impact though would be massive. Really on a level much higher than most people would think.

I'm pretty sure that if TNA can not do anything good with Sting, Hogan, Angle, Foley and RVD then it's safe to say them signing The Rock would be just as bad.

Sting,Angle and Foley have each had interesting feuds but i agree about Hogan and RVD.If Rock joined it would definitely help TNA get more noticed

lets see 4 -7 mil a movie to work for about 8-12 weeks a year (which I can do this twice or 3 times a year depending on schedule) OR 1-2 mil (maybe) to work/wrestle put my body in danger...ummmm...

I know you said sum twisted universe but unless this universe doesnt hold money/time in high regard you have a good idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back