• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What happens if Matt Hardy does join TNA?

Actually, Matt Hardy can appear in TNA as early as Turning Point. You can get out of that 90 day no compete clause if you do a buyout. It seems to me, that's what he is planning on doing. He keeps tweeting pictures of him at the gym looking like fit as hell.

I think Matt Hardy will come in and fued with Jeff, hopeully TNA will do a better job than WWE did with this fued. The biggest difference will be that Matt will be the face this time and Jeff will be the heel... I think the fued will end with Jeff winning but TNA will continue to bring up the same fued in the future sort of like Undertaker and Kane.

What happens? I laugh like hell as TNA continues to pick up WWE's leftovers/garbage however you consider it. Hoping he doesnt have a 90 day clause that way TNA will die quicker than it already is. Didnt think I would say that 3 years ago.

Unfortunatly, but this is 100% true. TNA is just dying. They want to look like WCW... and they do- they will bankrupt soon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting the ******s!!!!! Apocalypse prophets never get old, although they've been predicting this same thing every few weeks for the last 8 years. I'd be quite willing to bet you're waiting for 2012.

Matt would be an average addition who could to well as a heel supporting Jeff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back