What car do you drive?

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Simple question...what automotive vehicle are you driving these days?

For me it is a 2005 BMW 318ci, with full M Sport bodykit and trim. Got my private plates on it too. I always wanted one, and when I got my graduate job after finishing university I was able to afford one. I prefer this style to the newest body shape anyway, so I was always gonna go for the older one.

The 18 in the name means its the 1.8 litre, although mine is actually 1.995 litres, so basically a 2 litre. I love it

Mine is exactly like this, but the coupe, not the convertible

AETV23650374_1.jpg

Pics or it don't really happen.

newkidstt.jpg

Pure Australian Muscle. It's just like my motor VeHicle only mine is green.

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.
5.7 Liter V8. 19FT Long, 4428 lbs of pure monstrosity.
Yeah, it doesn't exactly sip gas. It's my baby though. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

5oayjn.jpg

1993 Honda Civic hatchback. Top portion is silver and the bottom is a shade of electric blue. I call it "Rafael Delgado" or "The Red Bull Can." I bought because it looked cool, and while it has provided me with decent gas milage, the look is the best part about the car. Why do I say this? One transmission replacement, multiple door/window repairs (handles/locks break internally, rotator in BOTH windows broke), and a slew of mechanical problems now have me praying it lasts until August so I can use my summer's wages to trade it in and get something more reliable.

I will miss my car that handles like a go-kart, though...

2010 Subaru Impreza.

I bet that is a beast Crock

I always wanted an Impreza, but the saloon style, not a big fan of the new hatchback style...it just doesnt look like an Impreza to me.

2004ish would have been my pick. I looked in to getting one before my BMW, but the insurance would have been £3k, which is waaaaaaay too much for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back