Well now

I don't think Sully realizes that the girl in SNS' sig is Milenko's girlfriend.

I know that's Milenko's girlfriend, because I saw Milenko bitching about it in the Site Administration section. I also know that her name is Miranda, because that's what the file name is.

I don't think Sully realises that he's not funny.

Well...jokes on you, because I don't think you realize that you're not a Superhero.

Well...jokes on you, because I don't think you realize that you're not a Superhero.

OK, did you just come back from getting a baseball bat smashed over your head or something? I honestly can't believe this, but you're somehow acting stupider than usual.

OK, did you just come back from getting a baseball bat smashed over your head or something? I honestly can't believe this, but you're somehow acting stupider than usual.

I honestly can believe this, you're acting like an idiotic, judgmental, dumbass...as usual. I don't understand what was so dumb about my joke...unless you thought I was actually serious, in which case look down...do you see a keyboard? That's because you're on the internet.

And why are you saving a picture of Milenko's ladyfriend to your computer?

I didn't save it. I right clicked on it, scrolled down to "Open image in new tab", and thus accomplished my goal by discovering the file name.

I honestly can believe this, you're acting like an idiotic, judgmental, dumbass...as usual. I don't understand what was so dumb about my joke...unless you thought I was actually serious, in which case look down...do you see a keyboard? That's because you're on the internet.

Joke, serious, either way it was mind-numbingly stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back